Jack Webb (easter egg)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

spydar1982
Since we know that the Reloaded DVD probably has no easter eggs, I thought I would post this. Its more of an easter egg from the film itself. Much like the "In Memory of Thomas Anderson" thread I started.

When Trinity is racing through oncoming traffic the two agents say something to the extent "forget about her." (not a real quote but you get the idea). Cut to Trinity taking the off ramp. Cut back to the police car, only minus the agents. Over the radio you can hear some one say "One Adam 12 report." I started thinking and Google searched Adam 1:12 (thinking bible reference).... to find nothing... But I did find this. Adam-12 was a show about two cops in LA during the 70's. "One" was their division, "Adam" was the term for a LAPD two person patrol unit (two agents), "12" was their assigned area. The show was produced/created by Jack Webb of Dragnet fame. Who was the inspiration for Agent Smith!!! Cool eh?

- i took this quote from Movie Screen Reviews

audioheem
Reckon thats on purpose or a coincidence? (Any chance of that link for the image?)

spydar1982
I believe its on purpose
>Audioheem expect PM shortly

audioheem
That is a really tiny detail for a scene that doesn't even include Smith though... I wonder if they thought a lot of people would pick up on it. And what is this term, "easter egg?" Lol, I don't get why it's called that.

spydar1982
You are finding something that is hidden. I don't know why or who started the term "Easter Egg" but thats what its called. I know in Gameday for PS1 you didn't insert codes you found easter eggs (codes). go to http://dvd.ign.com and look under their easter egg section, thers plenty there.

spydar1982
I know this isnt Matrix related but if you want to see what the BEST easter egg is EVER, get a copy (or dust off your own if you have it) of Austin Powers 2. Then check out this link:

http://dvd.ign.com/articles/037/037838p1.html

burlyman
easter eggs are the name for hidden goodies on dvds

Korri
i like easter eggs eek!

audioheem
mmm I like Kinder Eggs

Korri
laughing out loud thats a different kind of egg my friend

priestjim
I like cookies!

audioheem
You're a different kind of egg! roll eyes (sarcastic) stick out tongue

Korri
i am erm

burlyman
scrambled

Korri
huh?

audioheem
scrambled egg... c'mon get with the program : pun intended laughing out loud

Korri
confused

spydar1982
SOOOOO ANYWAY..... Did anyone else notice stuff like this in Reloaded? What does smiths license plate mean? or link me to a thread....

audioheem
Hey! Get with the program.. that was funny! Kinda... ok... fine sad

spydar1982
its was it was. not LOL funny, but funny none the less.

audio>>pm about whats involved with the site id love to....

Agent
I like my eggs....empty

burlyman
easter eggs arent the things you notice in the film, they are just hidden things, and theres loads
(like: 101, 303..)
thats what more or less 50% of this forum is!

spydar1982
i know that.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.