what is your favorite punk band?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

heaven's_a_lie
in my opinion the best punk band is circle jerks.....what are your guy's fav. punk bands??? by the way i usually hate punk but not old punk like the vandals, the clash, and etc..

Thing_1
I have 3 cuz I can't choose.The Vandals,Ramones,Sex Pistols

Even though i don't like the bands message their instumental part of the music is just great, i pick "Leftover Crack" formerly known as "choking victom"

grymlock
definitely The Clash...

cheers mate!!

loserib
gg alan

mah
Propagandhi

blakangel
The Clash, Sham-69, Sex pistols...are my top 3 big grin

diegocala
The Anti-Nowhere league

Evil Dead
Currently - The Corporate Avenger

Of All Time - The Sex Pistols

grymlock
street of london is a awesome song!! smile

cheers mate!!

grymlock
"if the kids are united... and there will be never any devided"

cheers mate!!

Treehuggerjanie
sum41,the clash

badkittykitty
the cramps

Evil Dead
"sum41,the clash"..........hahahahahahaha.......he said PUNK. I'll let you get by with the Clash but Sum 41 is pure pop/rock.

oooh........I forgot about the Cramps. Great band......havn't listened to them in a while. The Germs were also great.

Curl_Up&Dye
The Ramones, Dropkick Murphys, Rancid, Less Than Jake (if they count as punk), MxPx, NoFx, Sex Pistols, My Bloody Valentine, Me First and the Gimme Gimmes also have some good covers.

Corlindel
Sex Pistols, Anti-Pasti, Sham69, Buzzcoks, Anti Nowhere League, Stranglers, Exploited, Dead Kennedy's and Ramones...

The Cramps is cool but is not punk. Is more psicobilly or hard rockerbilly style.

I dont now why but I never liked The Clash stick out tongue

Doohass
The Sex pistols, The Ramones, Operation Ivy, Rancid, The Clash, The Misfits (Older Stuff), but their newer stuff is pretty cool.

page1of1
I can't believe no ones mentioned how good Green Day are! I also like Op Ivy, Minor Threat, Give Up The Ghost and all most every band that's on No Idea records! rolling on floor laughing Happy Dance laughing

total metalhead
i dont really get the old punk like the sex pistols and ramones and all that. dont know why, just doesnt appeal to me. i like less than jake and jimmy eat world best.

VampirePrincess
Sex Pistoles
The Clash
Ramones
Black Flag
Anti Flag
The Misfits
etc...

Corlindel
My son is more punk than all Green day band stick out tongue

Curl_Up&Dye
Green Day is cool, but theyre more pop punk. Kind of like Blink 182. They're considered to be punk idols by the record companies and Warped Tour, but they've evolved into a softer-mtv friendly crew

el_barto
the clash for sure, blink182, everclear, remones my old time fav, jimmy eat world, i think the foofighters are punk thats all i got for now

surferrocker
Green Day (no matter what the music is called), The Ramones, and Flogging Molly.

Corlindel
You can call it "surferskatingrockingmusic" smile

Curl_Up&Dye
For everyone who is into the Sublime "surferskatingrockingmusic" style...
Authority Zero is an awesome band from the same area. Their song "One More Minute" is such an awesome beach song and really has a lot of influence from Sublime.

Sugar Kane
The Clash are one of my all time favourite bands...my favourite song by them changes every other week...this week, I'll go with '(White Man) in Hammersmith Palais'.

meatmenrule
Best Punk Bands....hmmm, I'd have to say; T.S.O.L., The Meatmen, Circle Jerks, Dead Kennedys and MDC. Op Ivy are pretty cool too.

loserib
nobody knows who gg alan is he was great

punkhessian
wat u guys didnt name the adicts,d.i.,uk subs, the weirdos

total metalhead
omg!!! i cant believe nobodys mentioned the Undertones yet! they were great.

cermiestar
Greenday!!! Punk!!! laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.