Matrix Trilogy in Books

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

audioheem
Who would like to see the Matrix Trilogy go into book form to read on "those cold lonely winter nights." - priestjim lol

-=Urot=-
There are many levels that are contained within the story of the matrix. I think if it were put into book form it would lose some of the audience.

They would get frustrated and miss some of the deeper hidden meanings.

I would rather the WB's continue with the Animatrix style of story telling.

JKozzy
ME! ME! Holy moly if they were made books, I wouldn't be able to stop reading.... let's gather together and make a petition!

audioheem
Urot's right in a way, coz there are some things you HAVE to see to experience the story fully, but nonetheless, people would buy it.

JediHDM
are you refering to the trilogy being translated into book form, or more stories from the Matrix being made into books...?

spydar1982
if you chose the later buy the comic...

JediHDM
ive already read all the comics, no point in buying them...but if they were to, i dunno, write about the adventures of the previous ONES, i would buy them and read them...

vvvrulz
Hmm, books dont sound all that good. Book going to movie, fine. Movie going to book? Im not sure. Leave it as a movie, an alltime great at that.

movie_freak
It's will be good telling about the people before the first film like How Morpheus was freed etc...

dragonpisces272
im not a real book reader, but for me, I would just like to own the movies. But if your talking about prequels... sure, why not...

Korri
if it had pictures laughing

audioheem
Lol, I meant the existing movies going into books.

JediHDM
if thats what you mean, then no, i wouldn't buy them, you would lose the ambiguity the bros are trying to convey. However, i think that prequels of sorts, organized and controlled by WB, would be very good reading...

clavis9495
if it is a series that goes on, like adventures that make you think and that happen in between and before Neo

audioheem
bump... more replies... more votes... "More!"

priestjim
If the movie is transfered to book (which of course the bros should approve of) it could contain written some of the things that there are in the movies but our eyes have not caught. Like the names of the vehicles that collapsed in the highway chase for example. I believe that in no way the books can replace the films but they can be a good supplement. And thumbs up for prequels-sequels(!)

audioheem
Yeah prequels would be great but I can imagine why the WB's would be put off, based on the failure of a lot of other prequels *cough* SW

JediHDM
the SW BOOKS did really well...the MOVIE PREQUELS do not...

audioheem
I don't know about the SW books.. sorry

priestjim
There are SW books?

JediHDM
there are a TON of SW books, they are awesome. The first came out in 1992 and they have i believe over a hundred by now...

audioheem
cool, have u got over 100? stick out tongue

JediHDM
no, ive only got about 15-20, however, my best friend has almost all of them...hes quite the collector, and hes read them all too...

audioheem
nice Happy Dance

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.