does ne one smoke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
like relaly a pack or two a day smoking not liek a cig once in a while like a hardcore smoker casue it was funny my grandmotehr smoked for 60 eyars two packs a day and she died from sumthingelse and they checked her lungs and they where almsot clear as hell but she might have not inhaled to good but still two packs a day and my grandfather is the same way and he is perfectly healthy

silver_tears
dont smoke and never will its nasty sick
and i think its very unattractive in the opposite sex no

LindsIsTightK
Eeeew I think smoking is the nastiest thing ever sick

I won't date people who smoke, that is one of my biggest rules when looking for a guy yes

does weed count?

KidRock
^^^ hahahahaha

DemonicGambit
I don't smoke cigerattes.... whistle

silver_tears
well i guess you can make an exception for some type of cigarettes shifty

DeNiro
i hate weed even more when a kid asked me to smoke it once i told him if he doesnt want his weed up his ass i suggest never asking me again

KidRock
never have never will

DeNiro
good for u kidrock u sound like the type that would though sorry u just do

Sir R DeNiro
Don't smoke cigarettes or weed. Weed is for gimps.
I smoke a cigar with my mates over a Jack Daniels about 3 or 4 times a year. The money I save by not smoking, gives me more to spend at the polly waffle, when I treat myself to some hanky spanky. smart

JediHDM
I do not smoke, anything, never have, never will. I also dont do drugs or drink. Thats the way i am and one of the biggest things i look for in a GF...after religion, of course

Lord_Andres
I only smoke Old Toby

Tired Hiker
I better not even open my mouth.

LindsIsTightK
TH you must feel awkward around all of these goody tooshoes people, I know I do, and I only smoke weed embarrasment

movie_freak
Nope...

Tired Hiker
the thing is linds, you can't convince a non weed smoker that smoking weed is really no big deal. It is impossible and a waste of energy. Weed has a bad wrap. Unless it's in a joint!

BackFire349
I don't smoke, drink or do any drugs of any kind, nor have I ever tried it. But I don't think weed is a big deal, I'm just lazy enough as it is without help from stimulants.

As far as smoking goes, i really don't see the point of it. You pay 100's of dollars a year to inhale smoke, something that you could do for free by standing over a barbeque grill. Brilliant pass time people.

LindsIsTightK
LMFAO!!!!! laughing out loud laughing out loud LMFAO!!!!! laughing out loud

Tired Hiker
Okay, Devil's advocate here. If I spent money on charcoal, steak, and paper plates everyday just to barbeque and inhale smoke, then I'd be spending a lot more money to smoke than if I just bought a pack of cigarettes. But, I quit cigarettes, so I guess it doesn't matter.

BackFire349
Or you could just use a gas grill without buying any other items.

Tired Hiker
Hmm. Good point.

BackFire349
seriously though, smokings dumb. Even people I know who smoke admit it's a stupid passtime, they're just so addicted they can't stop. Tis a shame.

Tired Hiker
Yes, cigarettes I agree.

BackFire349
Yeah, that's what I'm reffering too. Weed is more acceptable since it serves some kind of purpose.

LindsIsTightK
smokin' Weed has lots of purposes yes

BackFire349
I get annoyed when people who are high come into my work trying to rent a video. It's always obvious they are high on weed because they make it look like the most daunting task to just take out their money and pay. Plus they always try to make stupid small talk (WHICH I HATE) with me, like I give a crap about some shitty party they went to where some dumb whore gave everyon herpes because of her sluttiness.

Here's a note to all you stoners out there, if you're stoned, don't go talk to us who aren't, we don't care and usually can't comprehend that slurred words comming out of your mouth.

Tired Hiker
They're probably drunk and stoned.

DeNiro
i hate the kids who brag about it at my schol like yeah i waent to rehab for a coupel a days then laugh and say didnt work im like do u think i think ur cool cause i think ur a fuuckin dumbass that is going to end up on welfare that cant even do a thing for himself that has three kids running around cause u where to dumb to wear a condom when having sex with ur gf at age 17 but people who smoke weed like once in a while r all right with me i mean u should have fun if u want to i just find it dumb but ne way yeah i luv cigars also sir r deniro i always smoke them and i always will

StefMan
I smoke...weed and hasj most of the time, but sometimes also tobacco

Bhang
I didn't even know there was another way to rent videos! I thought it was my duty to be high in those places. I mean how else could you watch some of those movies?? stick out tongue

DeNiro
i have had a few cigs in my day but i just dont like them all the time like i might have only 5 a year thats how non important it is to me i just like the taste once in a blue moon

Cemetry Slut
i smoke but i need 1 now cuz there's no tobacco left sad

Cemetry Slut
i smoke but i need 1 now cuz there's no weed left in my bong sad

StefMan
aw poor baby *kiss* I got my bro's bong here and lots of weed, wanna join in?

Storm
I don' t smoke, never have, never will

sheri
i somoke but only once in a while so my mom dont find out

cermiestar
yu see, i would smoke, but i don't really want to waste my time and money on tarring up my lungs so i will most probably have a shorter lifespan and will have wasted some of that smewhat considerably shortened lifespan smoking, so it sounds like a bit of a pointless exercise.....

G.P
same here... I was too intoxicated by my father messed

diegocala
Not even a Turkey or Ribs?

G.P
No... roll eyes (sarcastic)

diegocala
Sausage? Salmon?

G.P
huh ???

cermiestar
lol

diegocala
Sorry G.P...check over your head laughing out loud

G.P
messed .... wink

Phoenix
I do, but I don't, if you get what I mean. I do like to smoke, but I don't because it causes cancer. It is harder some days than others.

Phoenix
but I haven't smoked a single *** for six months!

Fire
I never smoked anything in my entire life tend to keep it that way

G.P
*claps*http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/thumbs_up.gif

must_kill_Santa
dont smoke and have an excuse i watched my dad die from lung cancer and he didnt smoke not wot i want happening to me

G.P
Mine died a year ago from coronary...I think smoke is partly responsible for it...

Fire
pretty likely GP

must_kill_Santa
well i was 12 when it happened and 10 when we found out he had it

G.P
plus stress, plus overwork plus lack of physical exercise...

must_kill_Santa
well im stressed and overworked but i definatly do not lack physical excercise
ill live though i always do i find things to chill me out

diegocala
Sparks one up and runs through thread
**yay**

G.P
Well, let's get back to happier considerations...

must_kill_Santa
yep im really bouncey thats why

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.