Running Time for Revolutions

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AliasNeo15
Wut do u guys think about Revolutions being only 128 minutes? mad

spydar1982
enough time to do what needs to be done. reloaded was only 10 minutes longer than that.

husky321
what were you expecting? The matrix is great but I don't want it to drag on forever.

AliasNeo15
i still think there are many things to be explained and also the story must carry on and i just dont think that 128 minutes will get it done.

burlyman
its not quantity its quality laughing

AliasNeo15
Quality has to do with Quantity here. They both depend on each other in this situationthumb up

priestjim
Yes. I expect it to be more. Is this the official duration? Noooo! I want more! "Grrrr! MORE!"

husky321
2 hours is a good amount of time to explain things.

priestjim
If the explanation of things come in a dialogue like Archie-Neo, no thanks. My mind could not reach the depth and significance of Archie's and Neo's words in that speed. I had to see the movie 3 times more to understand what had happened!

AliasNeo15
ya, that is only explaining. We would also atleast another hours of fighting. We need to do something about this. LOL. JK, i think that there is a reason the Wachowskis do anything. Every cast member said that the script from the 3rd movie alone was unbelievable and was the reason they all came back. All i know is that im expecting way to much and now that ive heard of the length, it is damponing my spirits. Its ok though, theres more to life then "The Matrix"sad

JediHDM
no

AliasNeo15
i get wut ur saying Jedi...............no

Korri
only 2 hours? no way!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.