Sigs

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

King Jedi
Why can't I put my old sig on here? It doesn't change the HTML into the sig.

Ushgarak
Very odd. I must admit, mine just transferred over when we moved, so I haven;t actually had to use this place's sig thing myself yet. I'll see if I can find out anything.

King Jedi
I'm making a new sig but don't like the handle I have. Where did you get your handles from?

R.C
If you mean the "Palidin", "Imagination", "Creativity", etc then it's an option in you profile that, as a senior member, you can change.

King Jedi
laughing out loud No, I meant the lightsabre handles.

Raz
I got mine from RC, but I think he got them from the official website.

R.C
Some came for TOS, some from the Benhind the Magic and Insiders Guides CD's, a couple that I have used I designed myself.

Texas
I believe that most of you stated that you created your sigs in photoshop, I have photoshop 5.0, but I have absolutely no idea how to use it, too many options. So I was wondering If I could create my sig using paintbrush?

R.C
Paintbrush is VERY limted...

BTW, I use Picture Publish mainly.

You have a theme n mind for your sig?

Texas
Yeah your right, Paintbrush sucks major booty! I quess I'm just going to have to read that 300 page manual that came with Photoshop. Oh, I do have a theme. I'm going to have 2 light sabers coming together over Dallas on the State of Texas. It's going to be really kewl!!! smile

King Jedi
If this sig is too big or needs compressed then please tell me.

R.C
Needs salt... laughing out loud

Texas
Needs salt? Huh? I dont get that joke........confused

Ratcat
It's a cooking joke, don't worry about it.

King Jedi
Nope. Can't find salt on Photoshop.

Ratcat
laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud

LanceWindu
Can you find any other spices on photoshop??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.