Do you hate "Stacy's Mom" by Fountains of Wayne?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BOPRecruit 16
I HATE THE STACY'S MOM SONG TO NO END! WHAT TORTURE TO HEAR IT ON 104.9! mad

Tex
I hate that f ucking song! I want to puke when I hear that shit!!

plenTpak52
I think its funny

BingaBonga
i luv the video i crack up every time, but then again, i don't listen to it fifteen times a day, i love the tune, but everyone has their own opinions.... big grin

Stacy's mom is ****ing hot !

BingaBonga
there u go, guys have a good excuse for watching the video!

heaven's_a_lie
i hate that song now...it's so played out that when i hear it my virgin ears burn....virgin....whistle....UGH...ya

SlayerChick1188
laughing out loud its funny but SOOOOO overplayed!!!

plenTpak52
I've actually only heard the real version once. I've onl heard my friends play it otherwise

Lames.s.
Formula for success: hot chick+skimpy clothes=top 10 single

fungrl515
go soda! yeah, i understand. once my friends found out i hated it, they started singing it nonstop at lunch. soon, the people around us started singing it too. ah! that was torture. and, listening to my friend's version about her crush's dad was just plain nasty. i hate that song!!!

loserib
the girl in the video is married to rod stewert so if your old ugly and got a wallet as thick as sandwich you might have a chence

blueangel
blue
It is good that they are trying to bring back an old style, but they are definatly going to be a one hit wonder. They arn't together with their music, they arn't a band. And I refuse to let accept them into my music culture! Thats all i have to say about that. smile

BackFire
The song is terrible, but the girl playing Stacy is hot, hotter then the mom.

RoseBloom
I love Stacy's mom. But then again, I hardly ever hear it. Its got a good tune, but I either get sick of a song real fast, or I go crazy over it real fast. I am sure this song is on the brink of either side.

Hegemon875
Backfire aren't you in your 20's? Cause girl looks like she's 12 or 13.

LindsIsTightK
That's almost kinda creepy because 104.9 is the same station I listen to confused

104.9 Funky Munky rock Nobody rocks harder!

I hate that song, it drives me insane!

VampirePrincess
I love it only because I don't listen to the radio and I can listen to it when I ever I want. I think it has a new wave 80s beat to it which I love.

hacksign
I think this video is nice, like bingabonga said, everyone has their own opinions.can anyone tell me the name of the girl who plays stacy? i think she's cute.

claidisa_felton
when u say 104.9 do u mean xfm? rock

total metalhead
yes. yes i do.

loserib
did you know that two of the members wrote most of the music in the movie that thing you do whats really funny is the movie is about a band that is a one hit wonder

Castor
i hate tht song its so stupid.

Sarah15
the song is ok, but after hearing so many times it gets old...

pipschick
That song is driving me insane mad they play it neally every 5mins on Kerrang radio!

eleveninches
I love it. It makes me laugh every time I watch the music video.

Kaleanae
yes

DemonicGambit-2
Ugh I hate this song! I used to be okay with it, just okay, and then they played it over and over and over and over and over and so on. Now it's just annoying. And the music video is sick, and speaking of which. Quick question, why was Stacy taking a lemonade into the bathroom with her? Did she think he was thirsty in there? confused And if he was, I doubt lemonade was the type of drink he wanted

Nilfalathiel
I tolerated it at first.

Then came the hordes of preps running around going "STACY'S MOM HAS GOT IT GOING ON!!!"

Then I proceeded to curl up into a fetus position, plug my ears and loudly sing "LA LA LA LA" every time it played.

dragonpisces272
i have the same reason as mostly everyone else here - overplayed. It was okay until they kept playing it on TV and the radio stations

nazgulinthedark
i dont like it, but my friends have made me listen to it so many times ive gotten used to it

so i cant really answer yes or no erm

LegolasIsMyMan
i like it,sorry u guys,but it's a rad song

sknsy
Originally posted by hacksign
I think this video is nice, like bingabonga said, everyone has their own opinions.can anyone tell me the name of the girl who plays stacy? i think she's cute.

Her real name is Gianna Distenca. I found it on Wikipedia.

tabby999
intereting bump of a two year old thread. I went out eith a chick names stacey, her mom wasn't hot...i felt cheated

SpaceMonkey
I voted "no" simply because even though I don't like that song I don't HATE it. I reserve the word hate for people like Nick Lachey or all those dumb "EMO" kids who talk about their crap lives even though they got a record contract thanks to mommy and daddy's money and/or clout. (Sorry, I had to get that out) At least that "Stacey's Mom" song is funny and the video is kinda hot.

LonDon06
Yes I have a different reason though...my name's Stacey and when it came out a guy in my drama class would sing it EVERYTIME he saw me which was pretty much every day

Lyna303
Originally posted by total metalhead
yes. yes i do.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.