Architect

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JediHDM
Ok, i know that most people assume that Neo choose the door the Architect didn't want him to choose, but think about it...The Oracle used reverse Psychology to Make Neo the ONE, why wouldn't the Architect do it, also? Perhaps, in telling Neo that he is different from all the other ONEs, he meant to get him to choose the left door, but thats REALLY the door the Architect WANTED him to go through...We are thinking that Neo will have to join with the source to gain the power to stop Smith, but perhaps when he does that, he really just resets the Matrix...Perhaps every One has had to do this, has had his own SMITH to deal with. Perhaps Neo is the ONE anomaly, the only one, and the other five were just humans that were told they were the one, and thus Neo is the only ONE in this iteration, but there have been five iteration before this one, making the Matrix be reset like 37 or 38 times...each time the anomaly code reaches the point where he would rather everything be destroyed than his love die, the entire thing has its memory banks reset, and the whole thing starts all over again...making the year closer to 6000 AD...i just made my headache worse...oh, im goin to bed...

vvvrulz
Haha.
You had a good thought back there. I see your point. If this was any other movie, it would be utter trash. But hey, this is the matrix were talking about, youre definately thinking 'matrix' back there. Id say it sounds reasonable.

ITALIAN926
Jedi, you have a good mind for this stuff.

In a nutshell......
Humans screw with AI and machines take over the world.. Theres a war and most of humanity is destoyed, the last of us end up near the center of the Earth and build a city. During the war, theres a nuclear war of some kind and the sky goes dark and the machines have no sources of energy. They build the Matrix and feed off human energy.

OK. now...

Someway, somehow, some people get unplugged from the Matrix, having their mind freed without actually plugging someone into it first. Thats one issue.

So in addition to the home grown regular humans, we now have unplugged humans.

NOW....Zion is destroyed. While it was happening the so-called "one" chose to have it rebuilt. Then we start all over again.

5 predecessor "ones" chose the door to have it rebuilt?? . Maybe they didnt have any kind of choice at all, just one door. The machines PRETEND to be digging when they know exactly where the previous digs are !!??? Explain this to me if Im missing something. .
5 times before a certain number of people got to rebuild Zion.. but what happend to the actual ONE ?? Zion was rebuilt 5 times. Shouldnt there be a history of this happening?

The door Neo actually chose lead him back to the Matrix to save Trinity (which he does) Now Zion will be destoyed with no chance to rebuild it... we can assume that Neo would be killed in the process. From what I can see, this is exactly what the machines would want, the Matrix would be perfect now without him. For what reason would the machines pursuade Neo to take the door that he didnt? It would only start things all over again.

Evil Dead
I've been saying for months now that Neo chose the correct door. He did exactly what he was supposed to. The Architect knew which door he was going to pick ...........the other door (to the source) was simply the illusion of choice that the Architect was referring to earlier on in his speech.

So far Neo is doing exactly what he is supposed to be doing........he is following his path, which is already pre-determined (which is why the Oracle knows everything about it).........he is not here to make choices, his choices have already been made........he is here now to understand why those choices were made, as the Oracle states.

My speculation is that the prophecy is 100% true. Neo's path will indeed end at the source and the war will be over. He didn't enter the source the first time because he was not meant to.......he was meant to go back to the Matrix and save Trinity.......then destroy Smith ensuring the safety of the Matrix......then somehow arrange a truce between man and machine before entering the source, reinserting his code into the prime program of the Matrix.

priestjim
And how long excactly does it take to rebuild a whole city (we are talking about a WHOLE CITY) with 23 human beings? Repair the machines for water, etc. Build houses. And yes there should be some kind of history written somewhere. JediHDM I think that your MWAM theory is gaining ground.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.