CGI Characters

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

King Jedi
Who was the best CGI character in TPM?

sand person no. 10
sebulba was the best mainly because of his complicated movements, however, in terms of reailism the battle droids where the best, watch there interaction with other characters, most impressive.

Texas
Watto had the most personality

King Jedi
I liked them all. Watto was the funniest but Jar Jar was the most real especially when the human characters touch him, like when Qui-Gon grabs his tongue or when Padme gets him out of the podracer engine.

yerssot
I thought it was pretty fake; if you watch carefully you see that the two fingers of QGJ and the tongue of JJ aren't as they must be: the fingers are to close to each other, if you understand this: congratulations

Texas
I really hadn't noticed, but next time I watch TPM I'll pay close attention.

yerssot
That's because I always pay attention to those things, I must say that it is difficult to spot, but you see it if you look carefully at it

Texas
Are there any other mistakes in TPM. I've noticed that when Jar Jar first jumps into the water on his way to Gungan city, the splash looks really fake! They could of worked on that! Wow, are we picky or what? evil face

yerssot
Almost every scene with JarJar has something that doesn't look right or you can see it is pretty fake.
That reminds me for the fake-part: just watch TPM when QGJ and JarJar are lying under the MTT, you see it is fake: JarJar is added after that, a real give-away that one

King Jedi
I think you are being over critical. Very over critical. Like him or not Jar Jar broke new ground and the only scene in TPM where I thought it looked fake was when Qui-Gon grabs him and throws him to the ground to save his life. The rest of the time the CGI was brilliant.

yerssot
I don't say it was bad! I just am saying that I watch this all the time so I always see those things easyer

Ratcat
Mayeb you want to get out more....roll eyes (sarcastic)

yerssot
I DO go out: to the movies etc (to watch those things like in TPM)

Ratcat
laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

King Jedi
Is Boss Nass coming back?

Ratcat
I thought he would, but I've seen nothing to say Brian Blessed was involved in Episode-II

King Jedi
There was a spy report ages ago but nothing confirmed. And Brian Blessed himself said he was in it and his first line would be "War!". But if he is in it then I don't know why they haven't announced it.

What about Ric Ollie?

jedi212guy
I haven't heard anything about Ric...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.