Who is this guy and is he important?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JohnHvill
Post number 1. I went back and looked to see if someone already asked this in the past bu I didn't find it. Please forgive me if this has been asked before.

Neo, Trinity and Morpheus are walking towards the Mero in the restaurant. As they are getting near, it looks like body guards are taking some guy away. He's staring at Neo and Neo at him. I believe it was in slow motion with some music to it so I thought it might be significant.

Anyone else notice this and have an opinion on it?

JediHDM
Yes, we did notice this man, and we do know who he is. His name is Rama-Kandra, and, i believe, him, along with his wife, Kamala, are the two programs the Oracle spoke of in ETM, when refering to two programs who sold the termination code of her shell to the Mero for the love of their child. You can see Rama, Kamala, and Sati, thier child, in the trailer to Revolutions. GO read the thread 'the family', it explains what i think the significance of the family, and more importantly the little girl, is...

Tired Hiker
I never noticed this guy at all. Damn I need to go back and watch Reloaded five more times. I know I'm going to return it late to the video store and have to pay a late fee. Then I'm sure I'll buy it. Basically I'm a whore to Warner Bros.

JediHDM
We all are, we all are...

Tired Hiker
laughing out loud

Sifer
You've probably spent as much renting it as you would have buying it...LOL

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.