Did the original Smith die?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tired Hiker
So there are a bunch of Smiths in the Matrix, right? The real Smith is in the real world as that one guy they show at the end of Reloaded, but in the Matrix is there a Smith that is constant or like a leader to all the other Smiths, or are they all just one and it doesn't matter which ones live or die as long as there is at least one that lives?

JediHDM
We are not sure, thats partly why we are undecided as to whether or not Neo has to fight all Smiths or just the one we see in the trailer...

DJCool976
I think that the lead Smith is in the real world and the matrix, just like Neo maybe.

audioheem
I think there is the original out there, still 'alive' and I'm thinking he's the one that spoke to Neo before the Burly Brawl and said, "More." And he's also the Smith that says, "The good thing about being me... is there's so many me's!"

rysdigital
what the hell? the bane smith can't be the original, since smith copied himself into bane roll eyes (sarcastic)

clavis9495
I think he is still alive but I don't think that the difference between them is there so I don't think it really matters which one you fight....

audioheem
laughing out loud

DJCool976
You are right rys...it was the copy that went into the real world. Sorry. Why would it not matter if they are all standing on the sidelines when the final fight happens except for the one that fights Neo? Could this maybe set them apart in some way?

Korri
no remember the cookies!!

JediHDM
Is that like 'Remember the Alamo'?

Korri
yeah only cookies

Tired Hiker
I think there would have to be one version of Smith in the Matrix as long as his copy is in the real world.

husky321
When Smith walked up to Neo before the Burly Brawl, Link said ''whoever he is, he is not reading like an agent."

forumcrew
I think neo definantly jsut fights the one smith.. in the trailers we can see they are evenly matched.. if not smith being more powerfull.. (the new tv spot shows neo down in a pit looking up at the smiths on the street).. and also smith says something along the lines of thats why they are just here to watch, we already know im the one that beats you... but because of this and all his dialogue id imagine the original smith is still there and the one in control

Osiris
its not sure but i think..
that SMITH will suffice

badkittykitty
I do. do you care?

alpha
Smith is not dead! He`s the most important character in the matrix! Neo sucks because he must use his "superskills" like flying to survive in the matrix virtual world!

VenomVA
Which trailer is that? I haven't seen that one.

priestjim
Neo does not have superskills. His brain is amazing. His neural-kinetics. That means that if there weren't the muscular limits that the real world puts he would move in the real world like he does in the Matrix.

forumcrew
venom>> go to the matrix website they have new tv spots posted.. one is called give anything.. and i forget the names.. but just watch them all they are awesome.. have some new footage and new lines from multiple characters!... pay carefull attention to the end of give anything.. the oracle says her usual everything that has a beginning has an end.. only when she pauses you here someone breath very heavy

Korri
nice signature love

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.