Alone In The Dark

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lord_Andres
anyone seen this movie? it's the one that Donald Plesands is in.

Lord_Andres
heres the cover

SaTsuJiN
ooohh.. is it scary? I've never seen or heard of it O_o

slayer
When was it released?

Lord_Andres
1982 or 83

Striel
I don't think I have heard of this movie. I may look for it now.

HockeyFace
GREAT 80s horror moview that I had to see because Pleasence was in it. Maritn Landau is in it too and he is just awesome!

Lord_Andres
is it better then Halloween 1 and 2?

eggmayo
isnt alone in the dark a pc game?
are the two related, cos i like the game

HockeyFace
The game and movie are not related. Of course this movie isn't better than Halloween 1 and 2 but it is still really good. It is about a mental hospital named Haven which has a few real crazy psychos. the oinly security Haven has is electricity... and when there is a blackout... well you can guess what will happen next. Jack Palance plays the tough a$$ Haven inmate, Corpral, in a role that we have grown familiar to see him in. Martin Ladau plays the bible quoting Haven inmate, Preacher. Landau is SWEET in this one. Donald Pleasence plays the somewhat crazy himself doctor that runs Haven. Pleasence is great in this movie as well. I suggest you look out for this movie as it is a nice little gem from the 80s when horror movies ran rampid.

SumWatTwisted
Yeah it was pretty good. But Halloween is without a doubt better

HockeyFace
Alone in the Dark was better than pretty good.

SumWatTwisted
Well It's been about 3 years since I've seen it and from what I can recall it was pretty good.

Lord_Andres
ok thx guys, I'm gonna buy it next week big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.