Neo is my b!tch

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BackFire349
I make Neo eat my garbage for breakfast.

Tired Hiker
laughing out loud

badkittykitty
I hope he eats your garbage every day bf!

Korri
BF get lost!!

badkittykitty
laughing out loud

Tired Hiker
laughing out loud

audioheem
What's this? Some losers tryna get attention by taking the piss out of a fictional character? Neo doesn't exist Backfire so he can't eat your garbage. Didn't anyone ever teach you SCI-FI means Science FICTION. Oh well, check again as to who's eating your garbage... it's probably your cat or something... anyway... *wanders off*

clavis9495
Ehm no Backfire You're our *****. Well not even our ***** coz you are the garbage here.

audioheem
Lol, don't give him the fiery remarks he wants. Just acknowledge he's prreeeeeeeeeeetttttttttyyyyyyy stupid.

clavis9495
I will have to resist the temptation!!!

clavis9495
we could all put him on the ignore list???

Korri
wtf is ur problem? miffed

audioheem
Easy Korri, Neo's your *****.. it's ok. :-p

Evil Dead
ah yes .....he is truly stupid......you base this on the fact he does not care for the Matrix movies......and chooses to mock them eh?........okay.........I could type up a quiz to test movie knowledge and have you both take it.........dollars to donuts says he would not be the one looking stupid. You should try venturing into other forums more often........perhaps then you would not be so quick to judge a person based soly on the fact that they mock the movie you idolize.

Korri
but why does he have to do that?

if u dont like something fair enuff he doesnt have to come in here and enrage everyone around him...its just stupid

miggfl
ok, not stupid. a jerk.

Korri
an attention seeking jerk at that

Evil Dead
Jerk........yes, I'll give you that. Why does he have to do that? He was probably bored and decided to express his opinions about the Matrix movies in a colorful way.

And I'm sorry but if any of you get "enraged" over a little white box on your computer screen that contains text mocking your favorite film, you need to seek professional help.

audioheem
Please, the sheer fact we're debating this is proving that he's really pushed our buttons.. well, not me.. I'm chirpy...:-D

Evil Dead
exactly audioheem..............

If people have the time and drive to rally against a little white box of text on their computer screen mocking their favorite film, they need to take a little break from the ol' computer and step back into the real world where things matter just a wee bit more.

miggfl
Ah, the old, "hah, you actually care about a message board? Seek help." routine. Way to jump to conclusions. Right quickly I might add.

I see you running all over the place, posting on multiple threads to defend a guy you've probably never met before.
Who needs to seek help again?

As much right as this guy has a right to come be a prick on our boards, we have the same right to lash out at him for having so little of a life that he continues flaming on a board for a film he has no interest in. (In case you're not aware, he's been doing this for some time)

audioheem
The Real World?! wooo! Zion here we come!

*ducks and covers to wait for all the MWAM people to bundle me*

Evil Dead
"As much right as this guy has a right to come be a prick on our boards"

Come be a prick on your boards? Backfire has been here for a couple of years son. Look at his profile. You came to his board. Get out of here with that crap.

Ah yes........I need to seek professional help because I do actually think you guys are utterly disturbed. Rallying against a guy because he mocks your favorite movie............ooooh....you guys are definetly in the clear here. How dare this man mock your movie. To hell with him for not loving the Matrix as you do.

audioheem
Look, why are we even arguing this... Neo is clearly Korri's b!tch and Persephone is mine big grin simple.

Evil Dead
Would you be willing to share Persephone? I'd pay good money ofcourse.................

audioheem
Well.. only coz I like ya. Lol

Korri
that is correct

audioheem
Thank you... and I'm sure YOU don't feed him garbage do ya Korri?

miggfl
peresephone is old. so is trinity =/

I like boobs as much as the next one, but monica belluci is past her prime. And trinity looks downright haggard. Total crap compared to matrix 1

Korri
nope angel

audioheem
Lmfao, "boobs." Oh man... anyway... leave my b!tch alone! I don't like Trinity, she's haggard I agree. Who's your Matrix b!tch then miggfl?

Evil Dead
Past her prime.......definetly. Lucky for us that a Monica Belluci past her prime is still sexier than most women in their prime.

Check out the interviews on the Reloaded disc.........she looks better in every day life than she does in the movie. I swear it looks like they "uglied" her up for the movie.

audioheem
I think they kinda did... coz you see that when Neo, Morph and Trin sit down at the Mero's table... she looks rather bland... probably coz shes distressed that she's lost her love! Speaking of which... how can a program feel love like that?

clavis9495
stop bitching about!!! backfire =====> dumbass!!!

Korri
Neo is my *****...darn tootin!!

Evil Dead
who's Backfire? We're talking about Persephone in here god damn it!

Korri
blink

miggfl
If i had to choose a chick from the matrix movies to get it on with, hell, I'd choose Zee or the chick who got the runs in the restaurant from the mero's cake.

Zee is packing guns that put those mechs to shame, and the blonde in the restaurant had it goin on for real!

Korri
or Angel!

diegocala
Jeez calm down, it was all done in fun. Your showing your colors again...Have you noticed you're the only one freaking out?

rysdigital
mod, if you would be so kind to close/delete this one too?

Matrix_man
that idiot backfire started this thread as a dare in one of the other forums. lets start some nasty threads about backfire......

audioheem
Lol.. nah.

Dryden
just ignore him...

his only defense is: Ive been here a long time and have lots of posts...therefore I'm important.

we all know: he has too much time, nobody really cares

Ushgarak
I doubt there is a constructive point to this thread but will people please stop over-reacting to Backfire!

Closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.