Did Niobe die in Reloaded?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

blugirlami21
When the Niobe and the two ther captains were supposed to shut down the power, the ship with their bodies blew up and they died in the matrix, tha's why trinity had to go in. But then I think I saw niobe looking out the window right after she died. And apparently she's alive because she's in Revolutions. So what's going on?

Korri
Niobe didnt die

Evil Dead
wrong team..........

Capt. Niobe and Ghost had to shut down the power station.............Capt. Soren and his crew were to take out the back up power supply...............Niobe and Ghost succeeded........Soren's ship however was destroyed in the real world while his crew was still jacked into the Matrix........which killed them all instantaniously. Trinity had to jack in to the Matrix real quick like to finish Soren's mission in shutting down the back up grid. She succeeded.

Niobe , Ghost, and Sparks (the logos operator) are currently stranded in a mainanence tunnel in the real world. They were being chased by sentinals and a bomb exploded into the back up their ship causing them to lose alot of their operating functions. They had to do an emergency landing..........and used their EMP when the sentinals got close to them.

(above information is from the Enter the Matrix game)...........

They must be rescued in Revolutions.

JediHDM
Thank you, Dead...

Evil Dead
I see you do alot of explaining on here Jedi...........I try to save you some work when I can wink

JediHDM
Thanks wink that means alot...

audioheem
lol aww ain't that sweet

Korri
huh? blink

gotta get rich
i hope niobe isnt dead, shes hot! (in the matrix that is)

audioheem
I duno, I thought Jedi and EvilDead were flirting laughing out loud

Korri
sad

Evil Dead
Don't know about him..........but I was!

wink

Korri
laughing out loud

audioheem
laughing out loud haha

Ushgarak
Except the Logos actually escaped into uncharted tunnels (cut through rock), not a maintenance shaft, but that is only a mnor quibble.

The Logos, being the mini-ship, was fast enough to outrun the bomb- though it was still damaged as Evil explains.

Fire
thx for the info ush

JediHDM
hu hu, hu hu...*starts backing away, then turns and runs* AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.