did you saw the dawn of the dead trailer??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MUSE(a band)_16
did you saw the dawn of the dead trailer i didt it and it suckt,
the zombies are to fast and they can jump sick
what are you think about it???
( you can watch it on quicktime.com )

Kes
Moving to horror movies
moving--moved

Dario Argento
I have seen it, and I actually thought it looked pretty good until I saw the zombies. You are absolutely right zombies are not scary when they can run, and jump. There is something really ghastly about those slow and growling beasts. It is the same with 28 days later even though it is a good movie it isn't scary because the zombilike creatures can run.

SaTsuJiN
lol... zombies that can run are like a pack of wild animals with intelligence. That does indeed make them scarier. If they just doddle along then you can just walk right past them

xblanex
Looks cool.

Dario Argento
Zombies are like the plague, they infect, and they become a larger and larger number and when there are enough of them I am pretty shure you will have trouble just to run past them.

And what you are saying about it makes them seem more inteligent makes it even less scary. Inteligense will give them some kind of personallity, it is the anonymity that makes zombies so scary

BackFire349
I thought the ferocity of the zombies in 28 days later made them very scary and intimidating.

h0ck3yh0rr0r
i kinda agree with u bf. It made them more intimidating but not "very scary" but scary. smile

BackFire349
scarier then any other zombies I've seen.

xblanex
Ive never seen a zombie. JK. playing dumb. Anyways ya they look cool. Like when they come outta nowhere and run fast.

SaTsuJiN
well I think if you're running from a flesh eating mob that rips you limb from limb before you're corpse hits the ground, you're gonna be pretty god-damned scared lol. Who wants a zombie that runs so slow you can read a novel to it before he comes within arms reach? I prefer them fast and deadly big grin

Where can I see the trailer? O_o

chico
O.K. I just saw this trailer... a bit vauge... anyone know what its going to be like? I see its being directed by Zack Snyder I never heard of him...this is making me a bit worried. I must be out of the loop this is the first I heard of it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.