X-Men Evolution: Favorite Brotherhood Member

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

frozen flame
Another X-Men Evolution thread!!! Yay for me! big grin LOL! Don't mind me; I just had too many sweets today. big grin

Anyway, my favorite's Pietro...Though I also like Wanda, Lance, and Todd. big grin

SlayerChick1188
I like Lance... for some reason he reminds me of how Gambit SHOULD be...a hard-ass on the outside (no joke intended big grin) but a softie inside big grin

GambitEVOFan1
I love Lance he reminds me of one of my guy friends, ya kno one of those guys whos been through alot, thats rough 'round the edges but a real good kid on the inside. And i love Peitro hes just so cocky and arrogent

The Force
quicksilver, cuz he's fast big grin

Paola
Scarlet Witch!!!!

WinkyBells
My vote's for Todd. He's so cute in an adorably pathetic way. And he has this aura of tragedy about him that he tries to hide. Yep, I'm a Toad fangirl...GO ME!!!

Paola
Go Winky!!!

I love him when he's after Wanda........ laughing out loud he's so funny!!!!

frozen flame
yes Yup. I love the episodes when he's after Wanda. laughing

Nightmare
Wanda is so kool!!! She is the strongest out the lot of them!

stormsgreat
I voted for blob, cause he's so fat or am i thinking of he wrong one? o i get so confused sometimes! confused

Paola
you're right..... blob is the fat one big grin
but why do you like it??? blink

Paola
sorry
why do you like him????

AceOfGambit
I picked the great Avalanche. He is so cool, I think that he made the right decision by staying with the Brotherhood, he does'nt fit in with the X-Men.

Paola
oooooooh I love that ep!!!!

Mirage
Quicksilver.

stormsgreat
oh blob being fat just makes be laugh so much, it's so funny, and i don't i don't know who some of those others are, i know toad, sorry i'm don't know much about Xmen evaluation i just love it. embarrasment

WinkyBells
Thanks Paola! The episodes when Todd is chasing after Wanda are indeed hilarious! Have you seen the Toad The Witch And The Wardrobe? I love that so much. Todd finally gets some action! (and I'm talking 'bout the sweet, sweet lovin' action) But Wanda treats him so bad...*cries* I love both their characters, why can't they just get along?!?!?!

Paola
yeah.... that's a funny ep...... and all the trouble he takes on saving her ....aaawww love

GambitEVOFan1
I love them all i cant choose a fave, but i can tell ya if i had to it wouldnt be blob wacko

cajun
yeah lance is cool, always ready for a rumble!!! wanda's quite tough too

GambitEVOFan1
yes I have a bit of a crush on lance embarrasment he just seems like the kinda guys i date, tough on the out side but a real sweet guy on the inside love

RogueRocks
SCARLET WITCH ROCKS! SHE HAS COOL POWERS

GambitEVOFan1
yes indeed she does, i like her 'tude too!

Elanor
Lance and Pietro!! I LOVE them.
Todd is cute, Wanda is quite cool, Fred... he is Fred.
But Lance and Pietro....aaaw....

Sesy Allerdyce
My favourite is Lance, but I love Pietro too love
Todd is very cute! But I don't like Wanda...

worldindustries
Outta those choices I had to pick quicksilver.

Paola
The Brotherhood

Paola
Hey!!! nice quote on your sig worldindustries!!!
I love it.... I also remember the glass breaking and the music!!! eek!
good times those!!

cajun
gotta love austin, wandas quite hot!

VallejoKid707
eek! eek! eek! thats exactly how i am!!!

Paola
where's that woman of yours Vallejo...... haven't seen her in weeks!!!!

VallejoKid707
i saw her a couple of days ago... I MISS HER!!!

Paola
yeah me too!!!!.......... GambitEVOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO where r you???????

VallejoKid707
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/cry.gif

p.s. paolo check "most hated body part" in the otf

Paola
ok vallejo big grin

VallejoKid707
thank you! big grin

Paola
confused
I said I'll go check...... the "ok Vallejo" wasn't me accepting you cheating on GambitEVO embarrasment

VallejoKid707
i know thats it im making a statement: GAMBITEVO IS MY ONLY WOMAN IN THE X-MEN FORUM! THE ONE AND ONLY!! big grin

Paola
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/clapping.gif

Kes
Topic ppl.

Paola
Oh.... ok Kes!!!
My fav is Mystique!!

Rawcus
hu could forgett toads lovable antics towards wanda "sweetums who do i have to be to win ure love ; someone els " smokin' rolling on floor laughing

WinkyBells
You would not believe how sad that line made me! The line was funny but after you laugh you kinda think, 'That's really sad.' I mean, he loves her so much and she totally DESTROYS his emotions toward her. So very mean. Oh well, maybe Todd will lose interest in Wanda and the writers will give him a girl! *crosses fingers and hopes although she knos it won't happen*

Elanor
Yes, this is true. And sad confused But Wanda can be nice with Todd if she wants to be.

cajun
what about lance and kitty......

SetoKaiba
Gambit is the best no competition big grin toad is pretty cool too but he looks the best in the movie and his slime spit is tight sick , Pyro is awsome ill give him his dues wink

Siban
I like them all, even the Blob. But Lance is the best. love

Lance and Kitty are so cute together. They are the best couple on Evolution. (tied with Remy and Rogue of course) big grin

ANGELIQUE
I DON'T HAVE A FAVORITE BROTHERHOOD MEMBER!!!!!!!!!!!!

cajun
or maybe jus behind remy and rogue....!

Elanor
I don't know but I don't like this couple: Kitty and Lance...

Sesy Allerdyce
Lance and Kitty? They do not match...

cajun
i think thats why they are a good couple, so different!

SetoKaiba
What the f**k?I think you all are morons kitty needs to be with peitro

SetoKaiba
and they can make sweet love under the stars love laughing out loud

Sesy Allerdyce
Nooo! Kitty does not match Pietro! sick Pietro is so sexy, cute and nice, but Kitty...???

Elanor
I agree with Sesy.

Sesy Allerdyce
I think Pietro matches Lance whistle

Elanor
Eeer... I agree again... O.o;

cajun
no.... lance and kitty

DezW
Kitty matches Colossus, and lonely Lance will be with.. eerr.. Pyro... (does he have any girlfriend in the comics?)

Sesy Allerdyce
Ah, yeaah! In the comics Lance maches Pyro! They're so cute together! stick out tongue

WinkyBells
I like a lot of the different couples in X-Men Evolution. But my favorite one would be if Todd and Wanda hooked up! *giggles* Anytime they walked into a room pietro would go spastic and feel the urge to throw up...lol. That'd be great!
OMG...Sesy, you're Hungarian??? What city are you from? I've got some family that lives over there! How crazy-go-nuts is that?
~*WinkyBells*~

Sesy Allerdyce
WinkyBells: I live in Budapest smile

Siban
stick out tongue Yes, Avalanche and Pyro were VERY close in the comics. They would make a very nice couple on Evolution too. I have read fanfiction with Lance and Pietro and they do match also.

But Lance and Kitty are perfect for each other! big grin Did you see the end of Ascension? So cute. Kitty and Colossus match in the comics, but NOT on Evo. Colossus is too old and big for Kitty on Evo. I don't like them together at all. mad Even Pietro would be better for Kitty then Colossus.

cajun
yeah i agree with siban. lance and kitty all the way!!

Sesy Allerdyce
It's disgusting! roll eyes (sarcastic) big grin

cajun
no its not, i think they are cute together!!

WinkyBells
Way cool Sesy! I think that's around where my grand-aunt and grand-uncle live...Way neat-O! Oh my God!!! I love the bunny!! bunny Ok...back on topic... I think that Lance and Kitty are cute together. Especially with the way he moons over her! Here is what happens to Lance when she's around... smile love Now, isn't that just cuuuuuuuuute? Lol.

CelticSakura
I like pretty much everyone, but Quicksilver is on the top of my list. Then Wanda and then Mystique.

Annarkis
Lance love by a mile!

Then maybe Toad, Wanda, and Mystique. Too bad Pyro is not on this list. I would put him number two since he joins the Brotherhood anyway.

cajun
see winkybells knows what i mean!

WinkyBells
Lol, thanks cajun! I like a lot of the different pairings that could happen on Evo. They just have so much potential to show the different facets of the characters...I love character depth. Though, I think my fave couples would either be Todd and Wanda or Todd and Kurt. Lol. I'm such a freak! And, God, how I love the bunny... bunny

cajun
he he now that wud be a pair, toad and kurt!!!

Elanor
Kurt and Todd as a pair? Yes, yes, that's right! big grin Oh... DezW will kill me because of this stick out tongue

DezW
(Elanor mad )hmm, well... Scott&Duncan... perfect match!!! devil

Kurt & Wanda are a good pairing. and they'll have a daughter too... sad

sorry about the off-topic angel

cajun
wolverine and sabertooth! ha ha

WinkyBells
laughing It's ok Elanor, it's perfectly alright to a fan of Toad/Nightcrawler. I've even found a livejournal community that's all about them! I am such a fangirl...lol. I was so shocked when I heard that Wanda and Kurt had a daughter! I just couldn't believe it, but Nocturne is quite the cool character. And y'all know my signature? I know a website where they have a ton of different pics that say what pairings you're for! If you want I can post it sometime.

Korhend
Todd is the greatest

"hold on I gotta go to the moon....okay I'm back"
"Did we win...oh thats right we never win"

In the last episode of evolution tods gonna get wanda wink

Elanor
WinkyBells: I know that website!!! It's so cool and funny! I love it big grin

WinkyBells
Elanor: I even drew some fanart for one of the stories that got posted there! I showed it to a friend of mine (even though it's not all the way colored) and she said it rocked! Lemme try and post it...

WinkyBells
DAMN!!! Can someone tell me how to attach images??? ANYONE???

cajun
at the bottom, instead of clickin on submit reply, click add reply. there it got da attachment thing.

WinkyBells
Thank you so much cajun! Maybe now I can post my fanart for Elanor to see...

WinkyBells
*squeals and jumps up and down* YYYYYAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!

cajun
he he thats a cool pic winkybells!!

Elanor
It's so cute!! I love Kurt's face big grin

WinkyBells
Thank you! I love you all so much... love Hopefully I'll get more time to draw new pics!

DezW
WinkyBells: cool pic! I love it! big grin

cajun
keep postin em wikybells, they rock!

WinkyBells
I feel so loved... Happy Dance I'll try and draw some more soon!

Paola
nice hat winky!!!!

Korhend
nice toad pic big grinbig grin

WinkyBells
*can't help but smile happily* Y'all don't know who much your praise means to me. My art professors have been all over my butt and criticising my work lately. It feels great to get reassurance again! *hugs for all* Thank you!!!

Paola
big grin
post more!!!

WinkyBells
Well, here are my other two fanarts of Toddles. I'll also put em in the threads 'Toad Pics' and 'Fanart'! Love you guys!

WinkyBells
Here's the second one! *dances around to 'Jungle Boogie* Happy Dance

§pearhead
i gtg with avalanche on this one

Vampiree
i voted for both maximoff twins big grin

§pearhead
i cant stand pietro

Elanor
Pietro rules!

Vampiree
they're both awesome big grin but i like wanda more big grin

blink who voted for blob?

§pearhead
lol i wish i knew

WinkyBells
I have a friend that thinks the Blob is great. He's like, "He's just so funny, y'know?" Which, he kinda is, once you get past the whole jean/kidnapping thing... What the f**k?

Vampiree
oh god...... yer friend is weird, yo blink huh

§pearhead
i cant stand blob

WinkyBells
Yeah, Vamp, Troy is pretty weird. But he's still ok! My one friend, Cory, HATES XME. Lol

Vampiree
ye know winky.... very few of my friends actually know who the x-men are big grin

WinkyBells
No bloody way! X-Men rock! I can't believe some people don't know X-Men... *is thoroughly shocked*

Vampiree
not in poland though big grin x-men are not so popular big grin ye can't buy a single comic here big grin ppl know that they exist cuz of evo and the movies

Elanor
here the same... but evo isn't so well known here...a younger boy who is my neighbour knows evo but I don't know anybody else who knows it (except Dez, Ses and Ring of course big grin)

hmm...I've just realised that I have seen some hungarian people on the net who love evo...so of course there are some people but not too many I think.

Kes
*cough*topic!

Vampiree
yes, sir! WHO THE HECK VOTED FOR BLOB?! TELL US!...

§pearhead
someone with a serious problem...

WinkyBells
Blob's kinda disturbing...

BarmyBrummie
blob?? ewwwwwwwwww

shadow12
i like scarlet witch blob is disturbing everyway possible

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.