Smith...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ITALIAN926
Has anyone ever guessed what the deal is with Smith? Something happened to Smith when Neo killed him, it looked pretty painful. What Im starting to sense is that the agent has actually developed some feelings that are almost human.

Smith has retaliated against the machines, why would he do this? I believe that when Neo destroyed him, he created a sense of death, a sense of non-existance. In his park meeting with Neo, he actually said that he felt like a "new man" and he was trying to wipe out Neo... take away Neo's "purpose"

What would happen to Smith if the Matrix had been reloaded with the other door? Smith would be wiped out. Maybe this is the reason for his retaliation. He developed personality and individualness.., he's no longer simply a program. He wants the current version of the Matrix to be the last one... because he wants to exist... or live.

JediHDM
I dont think he is retaliating against the Machines, but rather, he just really, REALLY wants to kill Neo.

audioheem
"A new man so to speak"

ITALIAN926
By attempting to kill Neo , Smith IS retaliating against the machines. He's trying to kill Neo and disrupt and end the path of "the one". Theres gotta be a more of a reason than simply "revenge" I think he wants to live . Smith and his mini-me's want to buy a house, get married, lose their virginitys etc wink

droopy1592
I think smith has already lost his virginity.

He's taken over plenty of women.

sith_darth_jay
sticking his hands inside the ladies...

wonder what trinity would say?

audioheem
"You are handy!"

stick out tongue

ITALIAN926
whoah

DARKVIRUS
In the trailer he is seen laughing hysterically about something....something has definately happend to him that causes him to feel human emotions.

miggfl
I don't think that just because they are machines they don't have feelings. Smith in the first movie was very emotional.

In revolutions, hugo weaving describes smith as being "Pure Ego" sounds pretty emotional to me.

Also, oracle, as a program has feelings.
As does the keymaker.
Merovingian feels betrayal, happiness, and ego.
Peresephone is ALL emotion.

Most of the machinelike actions come from the agents, who were probably specifically written that way, like law enforcement people.

Also the architect, but I think he's just hiding his emotions. To be honest, I think the architect was surprised by neo's choice. Just my theory tho big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.