Michael Myers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

alic88
i dont watch horror movies that frequently but who is michael myers. i have heard that name quite a lot. please i want some good info

Cowboyography
Michael Meyes is the killer from the Halloween Series, He wears a white masks and likes kitchen knifes. He is always trying to kill someone from the Strode familiy. He originated when he killed his sister at the age of six and was commited, He broke out of the institue on his 21st birthday. Dr Loomis and Laurrie Strode are the only people that have come close to stopping him.

Michael Myers 1
oo i good topid has arised.

Michael Myers is what all Cowboyography has aid. They are great movies, Except i dont like 3 or 4 u should see Halloween 1 and 2 they are great movies and Halloween is a classic horror flick. Great movie and something that cowboy 4got he has something called THORN which is some kind of curse by demons or something like that i dont realy get it tho. confused

Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.