Episode2 Question

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

wcoutlaw
Hi there,

I was wondering when the scheduled US/Canada release date is for Ep. 2 and also, the scheduled Europe/UK dates....

Thanks,

Phil.

King Jedi
Most people think it will be May 22nd? because that's the date when all the other Star Wars movies have been released. Europe and the U.K will probably be a month after that.

Ushgarak
Euro release was two months later last time.

King Jedi
Dreamwatch and Empire both say that it will be in the U.K in June but I don't know how they know that?

Texas
Isn't it opening worldwide on the same day?

Dim
Nope..

Lucas always releases his movies in Mid to late May..It's his good luck charm I guess. It's later in Europe and other places though. I think some places didn't get TPM until August/September.

Texas
So those of us in the US get to see it first?, YEAH, the US rules!!! stick out tongue

finti
Doesn`t take much to get your nationalistic spirit up there Texas, does it? big grin

King Jedi
I'm going to stay off the net when it's released in America. Although it did help the last time.
I read all these reports of how terrible TPM was so I went to see it with no expectations, and loved it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.