Microsoft created the matrix ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ramcom

JediHDM
ramcom, are you a MAC user? that sounds like the thinking of a MAC user...or someone who uses 95...

audioheem
Lol his theory is fundamentally flawed... the Architect uses big words... Bill Gates doesn't know most of these (based on MSWord's spellchecker)

JediHDM
HAHAHA...true, true...

ramcom

audioheem
lol ooooooook you're sounding very serious now...

JediHDM
It was a joke. I use Win XP Pro myself, i love it, much more reliable than MAC OSX...a few problems, but only minor...but i still rag on Bill...

audioheem
Lol yeah obviously, just when ramcom said, "I'm offering the truth, nothing more.." he sounded a bit serious.. yes i do realise its a line.. :-p

Korri
microsoft lol oh no thats too funnee laughing out loud

ramcom
I wonder if the architect put Easter eggs in the matrix? Like if you unlock a cretin door in the hall of back doors you can see outtakes of the architect and his crew trying to create the first matrix

miggfl
ok.... I didn't want to do this, but this is a still image that leaked from WB before they fixed it....

http://data.nukum.com/~miggfl/neomicrosoft.jpg

The proof is undeniable...

Korri
laughing out loud awww

audioheem
Still can't be Microsoft coz all the monitors would be bluescreened if so laughing out loud

ramcom
that is so awsome lol laughing out loud laughing out loud Happy Dance

priestjim
laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud
Absolutely great!
Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance
They should have used Linux.Hmm maybe they use linux! That's why Neo can see the code!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.