The Replacement of The Jedi Leaders

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

theEviljedi
Read text-By the end of Episode II, most of the Jedi Council have been killed. In fact, in one of the very last scenes of the film, only four council members remain: Yoda, Mace Windu, Ki-Adi Mundi and Plo Koon, who has suffered some injuries.

Based on this spy report,it is obvious the council has only four remaining members. What I want to know is this. Who takes there places? Is this one of the key aspects to the Jedi downfall? Will Obi-Wan be inducted to be a part of the council? What do you think?

queeq
Maybe this is the breaking point where OB1 has to choose for a career in the Council or as a General in the Clone Wars. In that case he becomes the general as we know from ANH.

queeq abides

theEviljedi
Could be.

Darth Gehenna
Maybe the whole Jedi Order gets thrown into chaos after most of the Council is killed (maybe in that bombing of the Jedi Temple) and there is really no Council to speak of in Episode III, it would just be the remaining Jedi fighting for their lives.

queeq
Hmm, sounds good.

Where did this "bombing f the Jedit temple" come from, anyway?

queeq abides

Dim
I don't know where that came from.. I don't think they'll be electing any leaders..I think they'll be busy trying not to get killed.

theEviljedi
I just thought of it queeq.

queeq
Cool. laughing out loud

Weird though, I heard this rumour a couple of times now. You must have great influence. smile

queeq abides

theEviljedi
I guess so.roll eyes (sarcastic)

Darth Daft
I seem to remember a destruction of the Jedi Temple being mentioned on a site reffering to some spyings of some concept art. Probably saw it on SuperShadow though. laughing out loud

Dim
Oooh..you're brave to say that name here laughing out loud

Gundark
I don't think the Jedi temple could be bombed without them sensing some kind of impending doom.

queeq
They never sensed the new Chancellor's Sithness either, talk about impending doom.

Aahhh, SuperShadow, my hero. laughing out loud

queeq abides

Darth Gehenna
Maybe Yoda, Mace, Plo, and Ki-Adi all sense it but aren't at the temple at the time. They're probably the strongest guys there anyway.

finti
Yeah, I wonder how much Yoda is bench pressing.

IGOTMYBEAT
I hope the 2 council members who part time at the 7 11 by my house and the guy with the really long head and the girl yoda die first.

queeq
Plo-Koon gets attacked earlier (or even in the beginning) in the movie together with Ki-Adi Mundi, I guess this means Ki-Adi gets killed in the attack. Maybe Plo-Koon was recovering from his wounds.

queeq abides

Dim
Huh? The spy report said that Ki-Adi survives the movie?

queeq
Oh right, I missed that for a sec. Guess they both survive the attack then. Maybe their mission takes them away from Coruscant when the Council is attacked. How about that?

queeq abides

Dim
Okay..but we can't assume that the Council members were all attacked at the same time..or in the same place. In fact, it would seem to me to be most likely the opposite, given the fact that Plo does have injuries.

finti
Maby the attack on the Jedi Temple is the cliffhanger of ep2, and the start of the clone wars, involving the jedis

queeq
Well, why not Dim. If Plo Koon has injuries that's because of the attack on the rock planet. And he survives togehter with his mission buddy Ki-Adi. Mace was out Reek-fighting in the arena and Yoda, well, I don't know. The others might well be in the same place. Three out of four survivors are at least for one moment not going to be on Coruscant. We don't know about the others... yet.

queeq abides

Jedimaster3838
You know Lucas, there will be an air battle somewhere, haven't really heard anything yet though. I am sure some of the Jedi can pilot and perhaps some are killed that away. And it has been 10 years, maybe some already died.

Dim
queeq..I didn't say it couldn't happen..I just said we shouldn't ASSUME...there's not indication yet that they're all together in a battle.

queeq
Maybe it's not a battle where they're all killed. Maybe it's an assault or a large scale assasination.

queeq about

Dim
Well..yeah, it would be alot of things (that wasn't my point silly!) laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

I like the assasination attempt idea though...

queeq
What WAS your point, silly? laughing out loud

queeq abides

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.