Persephone felt love?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

audioheem
But she's a program... dismiss me if I'm wrong I can't be bothered to check the movie again.

Korri
ill tell u what she will feel in a minute

spydar1982
A SWORD SLICING THROUGH HER NECK?????? (JUMPING AND CLAPPING LIKE A 5 YEAR OLD)

audioheem
bah?

Sifer
That was seemingly her purpose: to investigate Love. She then assimilated programs that were doing something they were not supposed to be doing and used her rather tasty lips to FEEL love from the people who WERE in love smile At least, that's what seems to have happened big grin

Korri
a smack across the jaw if shes lucky

audioheem
Sifer > So she loved the Mero but he never (never had the ability) loved her... aw thats kinda sad

Korri > Watch it or I'll make Neo eat my garbage!

Korri
not funny

audioheem
Funny as Persephone gettin' a slap no expression

Korri
she deserves it

audioheem
Explain yourself...

Korri
well...because she does!

spydar1982
i would sure like to give persephone something... he he he......... ahem.....

Korri
i boot up the ass!!!

DARKVIRUS
I thought she passed a virus of some sort to neo. I mean so that they can somehow trap the "savior" and use him as a barganing tool...I mean the mero could write code into a piece of cake...why not write code into lipstick.

Im problably wrong but, then again we wont know until revo.

Korri
nah just kill her

audioheem
DARKVIRUS might be right I never thought of that...

I'll boot Neo up the ass, Korri.. In fact HE'D PROBABLY LIKE THAT big grin stick out tongue

Korri
oh oh rite thats it!! mad

*throws cookies at audioheem*

audioheem
mmm thanks.. *catches them and eats them*

smile

Korri
*cookies contain bombs* devil

audioheem
my body contains really really small bomb disposal teams laughing out loud

Korri
the cookie is too powerful!!

audioheem
Well I haven't exploded yet... maybe the bombs were duds... like Neo. Oooooooooh!

Korri
OK THATS JUST TAKING THE BISCUIT...or cookie so to speak

KILL!!!! mad

audioheem
shouting, "KILL," isn't gonna kill me laughing out loud anyway... let's all calm down and eat some Oracle cookies by the fire.. I've invited Neo and Persephone... we can all make up and live happily ever after in my castle... Sifer's there too... I believe he's getting better acquainted with the woman in red. :P

Korri
Persephone can go back to her field

audioheem
I offered a truce no expression

Korri
well i accept as long as Persephone goes away

audioheem
then Neo has to go too.. so it's you, me and Sifer in my castle confused

CarlEnnui
Maybe it has nothing to do with the kiss. Maybe Mero has made friends with Smith although we seem to assume he is arrogant and works alone, he isn't.

Maybe Smith knows an incredible weakness that Neo has (sharing of code) and is unable to capture him (burly brawl)

Smith knows that the Mero has tricks up his sleeve. So he goes to the Mero and tells him this weakness in exchange to be able to take over Neo.

It takes a while for the Mero to get the plan setup (end of Reloaded) So the Mero has Neo captured in Limbo so that Bane can kill Neo in the real world.

Just an idea.... Might make a good bit of fan fiction.

SpikeSpiegel
KORRI LEAVE PERSEPHONE ALONE ALL SHE DID WAS KISS NEO! IF YOU WANT TO BE ANGRY AT SOMEONE THEN BE ANGRY AT TRINITY AND LEAVE PERSTEPHONE ALONE!!!

Korri
blink

SpikeSpiegel
I'm sorry i just get a little worked up when someone says such things about something so buetiful

audioheem
something so... fictional laughing out loud

priestjim
I wouldn't care to see Persephone in front of me even if she was fictious!

DARKVIRUS
Really you agree with me?...oh man now i just feel bad about the little back and forth thing we had going on. *extends hand*

If you notice she puts on more lipstick just before she kisses him and when they come in close on the kiss and they each pull back..it makes a weird noise.

Now that could just be the sounds of them pulling back from each other but I think there is more to that kiss than meet's the eye. Again I could be totally wrong but, I think that's what happend.

audioheem
*shakes* I don't make too much of internet squabbles... difference of opinion. Anyway yeah I think there is a lot more to that kiss e.g. the lipstick. People don't pick up on it coz it's a 'natural woman thing' to do... no it's not sexism... please, no one bite me.

P.S. I'm not a trekkie stick out tongue

priestjim
Well as DARKVIRUS stated there was this computerish sound when they remove their lips from each other. This explains a lot I believe.

JediHDM
Korri, don't worry, i'll get Keanu to come to the castle if you can get Natalie to come to the castle... eek!

audioheem
I don't remember inviting you to my castle... stick out tongue and who is this natalie?

JediHDM
my soon-to-be-wife, Natalie Portman...i get Korri who she wants, she gets me who i want...and besides, whomever said i was refering to YOUR castle...?

audioheem
lol well u can come too.. and bring natalie with u... she can stay in my room... big grin

JediHDM
no no no no no...shes MY WIFE, she stays with ME, NOBODY ELSE!!!!!!!!!!!! mad miffed

priestjim
Can I bring Clare Danes?

JediHDM
sure, the more the merrier.smile

audioheem
Sure.. but thats enough people for now... stick out tongue And she stays with me too. You sleep in the kitchen.. THE KITCHEN I TELL YOU!

priestjim
ninja Over my dead RSI!
Damn I like this woman!

audioheem
RSI?

priestjim
Residual Self Image.
This is my woman embarrasment cool

audioheem
yeah ur right.. u can keep her sick laughing out loud

priestjim
blink sad
mobile Mero? Yeah bring the twins.Someone has insulted my woman! stick out tongue

audioheem
Neo, yeah bring the funk... someone's something something...

priestjim
stick out tongue laughing eek! Happy Dance Happy Dance
audioheem: beer

audioheem
lol.. are u suggesting i've been drinking... Happy Dance bring more funk

priestjim
No I am suggesting to drink together smile

audioheem
"I'm in." wink

priestjim
After we've seen the Revos of course! "When the war is over, Zion is where the party is gonna be!" smile

audioheem
my website then smile

priestjim
OK smile
I think we should stop chatting. IRC is for that purpose. Everything has a purpose!

audioheem
Lol yeah, so anyway, anyone else know how a program.. even an intuitive program.. may be able to feel love?

JediHDM
the same way you do...The matrix tells them.

priestjim
Nobody paid attention to what she said next?
"I envy you. But such thing is not meant to last"

Maybe she has kissed many others. In Ghost from ETM, she said if I remember well "Unsatisfied love!". I don't remember exactly what she said in Niobe but the meaning was that she is in love with Morpheus while being with Lock. Maybe she is collecting love experience! So I conclude that the sole purpose of Persephone is to collect love experience for the machines to learn.

burlyman
she is an emotional vampire, she feeds off them, she enjoys them.

"to be honest i do enjoy the taste of tears, but there is something i enjoy so much more"
love

gmpho
Id go along with the emotional vampire thinking.
She is a rogue program, like the Mero, Cain/Abel, Twins etc.
She was obviously facing deletion within the Matrix, perhaps because she showed love towards the Merovingian- who i believe was booted because he betrayed his maker.
Remember in Reloaded?She claims the Mero was just like Neo once-
perhaps until the Mero turned corrupt.
She is somewhat of a lover, living a loveless existence.
Shes somewhere in limbo between good and evil, which is why she killed Cain with the silver bullet.Just to see what Mero would do...
She has more power than we think.And more history.And she will side with Trinity at Club Hel.

Korri
think how i felt when backfire posted unnecisary obsenities about Neo...such a beautiful thing *sigh* love

audioheem
I just noticed the KMC in Neo's left hand in your sig Korri stick out tongue

priestjim
What's KMC? I only know KFC stick out tongue

Korri
laughing out loud yeah i made him get a tatoo

JediHDM
well, thats forceful, don't you think? i mean, maybe Neo didn't want a tattoo, but you made him get it, slavedriver...

Korri
he likes a woman who is in control angel

JediHDM
*cough* dominatrix *cough*

burlyman
laughing out loud korri and jedi

'The daughter of Demeter and Zeus who was abducted by Hades but rescued by her mother and thereafter spent six months of the year on earth and six months in the underworld.'

that makes sense to why she is both good and bad

Korri
Burly> yeah whatever...and btw u cant count...its 15 days stick out tongue

JediHDM> angel i didnt hear him complaining did you?

JediHDM
Korri> ...okey dokey...ill just be backing away now...*turns and runs*
Burly> shes right, its fifteen days

burlyman
15? not including the day itself

i have a countdown thing on my site

JediHDM
its released on Wednesday, today is tuesday, one day til wednesday, two weeks til the 5th...15

burlyman
oh well i used the countdown on my site sad

CHANGED, DONE AND DONE

JediHDM
well, if you are gonna be technical and countdown until ZERO HOUR, and not just wednesday, then there are less than 15 days left, so your 14 was right, i was going by just days, not hours...

burlyman
oh thought i was right
im not countingdown til midnight the day of release

Korri
im always rite...yeah rite!!

whats wrong Jedi? scared? angel

JediHDM
n-n-no, im not sc-scared-d...

burlyman
edit: neo loves korri

Korri
burly> considering what we have been talking about for the last 10 mins....that really doesnt sound rite

burlyman
ok laughing

Korri
lol discreetly edited

burlyman
laughing out loud im so subtle

JediHDM
what did it say before? PM me, i didnt see it...

Korri
he asked me to "bring it on"

JediHDM
oh...k

Korri
lol that was funny

forumcrew
okokok.. the architect says the intuitive program was designed to study the human phsycie.. persephone it seems is a pretty good candidate for this given her interest in love.. plus the fact that she is a program so someone made her with the ability to be jealous and spitefull.. she longs for love.. she studies emotions and love is the most complex of all human emotions.. in mythology persephone was the daughter of zeus who was taken to the underworld by hades and became them queen of the underworld.. so perhaps she was the mother of the matrix and then she got with the mero.. who weve already seen similarities to hades and club hell or perhaps she is the daughter of the mother or maybe even more likely if not the mother the daughter of the architect.

Architect: " stumbled upon a solution whereby nearly 99% of all test subjects accepted the program, as long as they were given a choice"
persephone is always giving them a choice.. you can die or run and tell him what ive done when she shoot him.. kiss me or no key maker.. if i dont do it she can shoot me.. and so on..

audioheem
I always thought love was the simplest, most raw emotion. confused

forumcrew
but too machines it woud be complex.. emotions period would be but anger is something they could understand.. love i think would be far complex for them.. and persephone desires it so much after studying everything so much...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.