Phoe's Harry Potter Game - The Sorting Hat

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Phoenix
This is where you will all be sorted into houses...

me and its_magic are gonna ask questions, then put you in a house according to your answers. If you are REALLY nhappy with the house you are put in, you may appeal.

Tela<3sHaldir
Do we post to get the questions or what?

tigereyes456
what we hacve to be sorted what i think we should just put our characters in our own house based on their personilty not ours!

Fallin Angel
hmm , how do we start this sorting thing

CandyKoRn
I think you're gonna have to wait for the questions smile
Patience people...

FallingBlue
*patience, patience*

tigereyes456
ok?

FallingBlue
it was an expression claiming that I have patience, tiger

tigereyes456
i know!

FallingBlue
well i simply figured you didnt cause you said "ok?" like you didnt get what I was saying

tigereyes456
i add ? to everything???? like that lol?

airangel429
JUST WAIT TIL YOU SEE THEM POST THE ?!!! K...THIS IS FOR ASKING AND ANSWERING TO GET SORTED!! THANKS!! (SORRY FOR CAPS)

big grin

its_magic
i have sent 14 question to phoenix just waitin her approval and we can begin the sorting, your patience will pay off, thank you.

Beci
how long ill it take? for her aproval. but i aint the most patient person ever. to much energy. VEEEERRRRYYY hyper active. cant help it. sorry if it annoys you though. Happy Dance go banana Happy Dance go go banana! hehehe, i love that banana

its_magic
it wont take to long she is just prof reading it so just chill lol and my fav smilie is this one http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/velho.gif

CandyKoRn
are you the wizard? being .. eaten.. lol?

its_magic
no its not my favourite u just like it but know that u say that i seems like im implying that with my avatar and all lol nut here is sum of my other favs http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/blowup.gif http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/chair.gif http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/crutch.gif http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/horse.gif

silversaber
http://

I just want to see if this smilie works.

silversaber
Wait, I forgot.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/drunk.gifhttp://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/drunk.gif

silversaber
Not working! Darn.

its_magic
u know i dosnt work in a quick reply u have to go to the icon that say add reply and do it from there

silversaber
Let's see.http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/jawdrop.gif

silversaber
Happy Dance I give up, but I still like the banana. Go, go, go, go, go!

its_magic
lmfao dance the a$$ off banana

its_magic
hey phoenix can u get back to me a.s.a.p. to tell me what u think of the question i sent u please

airangel429
YEAH I need to find out too about switching to teacher

its_magic
yep just do it but send phoenix or me a message saying im am changing but as it may be we r short in numbers so u might get 2 roles i have got 2 except they r both teachers roles.

but no changing in the middle of the game so everyone if u r unhappy with ur character best change cause u will probaly not be able to do so during the game thank you

tigereyes456
ok not that i will but

airangel429
SO THEN am I playing the Transfiguration teacher AND headmaster? those are two high roles...but the headmaster wont be played THAT much. we usually only saw Dumbledore PERIODICALLY.... big grin I will have to come up with a different character for the teacher then..I will think of her or him tonight.....

its_magic
cool thats sounds like a bit of alright i think i need a student i might need to think of 1 up a prefect for my house how many teachers do we have including me im a dada teacher and mykyra frost is transfiguration
all teachers post ur role playing name and what class u teach just so we know who we have and who we will need.

airangel429
MyKyra Frost is gonna be the headmaster............so I will have to GET A NEW NAME FOR THE TRANSFIGURATION TEACHER....I will try to think of one this weekend......if I have some time. big grin

Ushgarak
Silver- I corrected that smilie image for you!

Phoe is a tad busy right now, folks, she'll be around soon I am sure. Try to keep her threads on course!

Phoenix
Its_magic, thse questions are fine, just try to use the subtle ones. I'll PM you and tell you what i mean.

tigereyes456
so whe is the sorting now?

Phoenix
Answer the following questions...

1) What is your favourite animal?

2) What would be your fave lesson at Hogwarts?

Choose from... charms, transfiguration, herbology and potions.

3) What do you worry most about?

Choose from... my own performance, me, people's opinion of me, other people.

4) Which spell would you want to cast on yourself?

Choose from... invisibility, ability to fly, super strength, transfigure yourself

5) If you found a bag of Galleons, what would you do?

Choose from... return it, donate it, save it, spend it.

Answer truthfully now, and don't try to second guess it, cos you'd be surprised!

its_magic
let the sorting begin

Fallin Angel
ok , i know the answers to mine but do i put them in here or do i send them to phoenix

Phoenix
whichever you prefer, although both would be good, cos then if I don't get a chance to say what house you're in, its_magic will, as we made up the quezzies together

Tela<3sHaldir
1)Wolf
2)Potions
3)Not beating Potter in earning points for house
4)Transfigure yourself
5)Save it

its_magic
in question 3 of ur answers u have to choose from

my preformance
me
peoples opinion of me
other people

its best to choose ur answers from what we provided so we dont stuff up ur sorting

its_magic
but if had to say it looks like u picked my own performance am i wright

Fallin Angel
here's mine

1) Panda
2) Transfiguration
3) People's opinion of me
4) Transfigure yourself
5) Return it

Tela<3sHaldir
3)my own performance

Tela<3sHaldir
Yep, you're right.

FallingBlue
Wolf
Charms
Other People
Invisibility
Donate it

tigereyes456
here's mine:
1) TIger
2) transfiguration or potions i dunno most likly transfiguration
3)other people
4)Invisibillity
5)return it was that an option if not the donate it.

tigereyes456
so how do we find out what house were in?

its_magic
ok so far this is what i have got for your houses

tela&lt;3shaldir-ravenclaw!!!!!!!!!
fallin angel-griffindor!!!!!!!!
falling blue-griffindor!!!!!!!!!!!
tiger eyes-hufflepuff!!!!!!!

if u dont not like the house i put you in u can by all means have phoenix do it i will not take offense but i am pretty shaw see will say the same

its_magic
for those who have just came to get sorted go to page 2 of this post to get the questions

ultima_power
i am totally playing this is awsome here is my answers

1.crocadile
2.poitions
3.me
4.invisability
5.spend it

its_magic
well congratulations ur the first into my house round of aplause for

ULTIMA_POWER-SLYTHERIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Phoenix
yay! When enough peeps have been sorted, what do we say to having Common Rooms for General Interaction between characters?

Tela<3sHaldir
I would aske to be resorted but it's kuul since I'm the only one in Ravenclaw.

tigereyes456
I HATE HUFFLEPUFF I REFUSE TO BE IN HUFFLE PUFF! please put me in any other house i'll be in ravenclaw or slythein but NOT hufflepuff. MAN!!!!!!!!

Tela<3sHaldir
I blame you not Tiger.

tigereyes456
i ahte hufflepuff i want to be in ravenclaw!

airangel429
Good idea Phoe!

silversaber
Cool. I had no idea Wolf was a popular choice among you guys. If I took the test I would say wolf too. Some of these questions are from the Harry Potter Official Website. When ever I answer questions there, I am always sorted into Gryffindor.

its_magic
so r u playing???

Roach
how do i get sorted??!! i want to play 2 stick out tongue

silversaber
Are you asking me? If so, I'm not a teacher or a student. I'm an Auror that came to Hogwarts for security reasons, I am 16, but the school I went to has an earlier graduation grade.

airangel429
SILVERSABER...there wouldn't be an earlier auror school, so you'd have to be older, but i wouldn't see a problem with being an auror for security. It wouldn't hurt the school to have some security! big grin

Professor Frost

its_magic
yeah why not bit different

deputy headmaster: tai rydell

tigereyes456
k does no one care that i'm not being resorted yet!!!!!!!!!

Tela<3sHaldir
did u post your answers to the quiz questions.

Sylvannas

Humans...with owls and cats at a close second.

Transfiguration

people's opinion of me

ability to fly

return it, stupid conscience would kill me...

silversaber
I meant to be sixteen anyway but that doesn't seem like enough either. How's is 18? Students graduate around seventeen anyway right?

airangel429
18 is good smile

its_magic
sylvannas congratulations u r in

gryffindor!!!!!!!!!!!!

Phoenix
nice idea, but the earliest you could be an Auror would be early twenties, because you have to take Auror training, to which you are NOT permitted to enter under 18, so evn if you had accelerated training, you still wouldn't be an Auror before you were 21/22

airangel429
SilverSaber..there's nothing wrong with your character being in his/her early 20's....I am in my early 20's (23) and life is GREAT! big grin just so you don't think your character is TOO old. big grin

Sylvannas
Kind of a stupid question ;;&gt;.&gt; ...but...where do I head to now that I've been accepted, and what should I do there?

Tela<3sHaldir
NOOO

tigereyes456
MY NEW ANSWERS AND IF I"M PUT IN HUFFLEPUFF I"M KILLING SOMEONE!
1)Tiger
2)charms
3)my own performance
4)ablility to fly
5)donate it
NOW I BETTER GET SOMETHING GOOD!

FallingBlue
yo sylvannas http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=16680&perpage=20&pagenumber=4 is where you go next, or to the great hall if you want to mingle with people from other houses

airangel429
TIGEREYES! We are waiting for conformatin from Phoenix to see if you can be in Ravenclaw! big grin

Phoenix
Tiger, your in Gryffindor!

silversaber
okay, sorry. I'll go for 21. And sometime during the story, she can turn 22 like my math teacher.

Tela<3sHaldir
Am I the only Ravenclaw?

Schizo_n_me
So wait...What do we have to do??

Schizo_n_me
Never mind I found it..
1. Leopard(or any other cat)
2.Charms
3. Ppls opinion of me
4. Transfigure myself(to a cat!)
5. Spend it!! devil

Shark
aren't we supposed to be getting sorted?? shifty shifty shifty

Schizo_n_me
Hummmmm... I hope so. Unless of course we're to late....

chic_sxydiva
Answers&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;

Horse
Transfiguration
Other people.
Transfigure yourself
Spend it (i'm sorry but i love to shop but if someone's looking for i'll return it)

chic_sxydiva
please don't put me to HUFFLEPUFF no

chic_sxydiva
hmmmm lookin back at my answers i would say i'm good not evil but how come everytime i go to sorting sites (they have diff questions) i'm always slytherin but in the official site i'm gryffindor ALL the time yey.
Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance this banana's high
i wonder wut his smoking smokin'

tigereyes456
YES I"M GRYFFINDOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Schizo_n_me
Congrats...but where m I, I wonder? confused

Schizo_n_me
....Still wondering....

FallingBlue
phoe and its magic wont answer for awhile schizno, they take forever sometimes, and phoes on vaca or something

tigereyes456
it's true, it's true!

Schizo_n_me
Thanks!smile Now I know....so I can go...wink

FallingBlue
no prob schizno

Devious Devil
Ooo Hmm.. being sorted, eh? Count me in!

1) What is your favourite animal? Dragons

2) What would be your fave lesson at Hogwarts? Choose from... charms, transfiguration, herbology and potions. herbology

Choose from... my own performance, me, people's opinion of me, other people. People's opinion of me

Choose from... invisibility, ability to fly, super strength, transfigure yourself Transfigure self

5) If you found a bag of Galleons, what would you do? Choose from... return it, donate it, save it, spend it.
Spend it!

OoO I do hope I'm in Slytherin! Pureblood for me!

airangel429
PHOE IS BACK AND SHE WILL CHECK THIS LATER AND SORT YOU PROPERLY! big grin

Schizo_n_me
Thank you, kindly! happy

airangel429
ITS MAGIC WILL BE AROUND SOON TOO.... PHOE'S JUST BEEN BUSY..GIVE HER A FEW DAYS TO GET BACK INTO THINGS! big grin

its_magic
sh!t guys sorry i havnt responded i have been at work 7 days straight but im hear know and i am sorting

its_magic
schizo_n_me i have got ur answers and u r a

GRYFFINDOR!!!!!!!!!!!!

now about chic sxdiva u have given me a bit of a pickle so i will give u one more question to answer so answer truthfully and good luck but

what would u like to be::

A: a famous sports star
B: a famous inventor os spells

its_magic
DAM IT ANOTHER PICKLE LOL!!!!!!!!!

devious devil i need to ask u one more question answer truthfuly

r u the type of person to

A: seek revenge
B: except defeat

Schizo_n_me
Thanks its_magic!! Woo hoo!!

Phoenix
THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH HUFFLEPUFF!!! Sorry for the caps, but I am fed up with people treating it like its the worst house! Hufflepuff contains the most loyal and hard-working people you will find ANYWHERE - stop dissing HufflePuff!

Schizo_n_me
Yeah, me, I sorta wanted 2 b in hufflepuff...but hey...u take wat u get...I'm fine with y'all's decision.

Schizo_n_me
GO PHOE!! Speaker of truths! wink

Phoenix
If you wanna be in hufflepuff, its no problem. we've already changed one person from huff to gryff because they were unhappy

Schizo_n_me
That'd be cool...but I already started posting in Gryff. sad

Phoenix
you can still change if you want - we are in need of hufflepuffs. If you wish, you can have one character in huff, one in gryff, but you'd have to pick one to be main, one to be minor

Schizo_n_me
Yeah, that'd be fun...I'll think about it...have my people call your people...wink

Phoenix
big grin Just let me know if you decide smile

chic_sxydiva
what would u like to be::

A: a famous sports star
B: a famous inventor os spells

i think i wanna be 'a famous inventor of spells'.
fame is very stressful and u get judge alot.

Phoenix
erm... pm its_magic, he comes up with the tie-breaker questions

Schizo_n_me
Yeah I think I'll have 2 ppl. But I have to make a second one....

its_magic
hello chica sxydiva congratulations ur in

HUFFLEPUFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aimz Radcliffe
ok
1. my fav animal would hav 2 b an owl
2.transfiguration
3. If my cat died! or my animals (stupid i no) ohh and if daniel radcliffe got a gf!! mad
4.invisability
5.Pribably return it i would feel real bad after...

So wat house am i in?

Aimz Radcliffe
probably** ohh and i would wana invent spells that would b kewl

its_magic
congratulations u r in

GYFFINDOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

chic_sxydiva
oh why? i said i don't wanna be in hufflepuff sad no

chic_sxydiva
wut makes u decide i'm hufflepuff material?

Phoenix
YOUR ANSWERS TO THE QUESTIONS - WE'VE THOUGHT LONG AND HARD ABOUT WHAT THEY SAY ABOUT YOUR PERSONALITY

Sorry bout caps, i accidently put my caps lock on, and i dont wanna hav to write all that agin!

airangel429
JK had Hufflepuff characters and the house for a reason. I know that its not the BEST house but EVERYONE can't be complaining. We are role playing. If you don't like the house you are sorted in then DO SOMETHING TO MAKE YOUR HOUSE BETTER! big grin

Like I said...JK has hufflepuff house for whatever reason that she needed it. AND hey it can't be that bad...CEDRIC DIGGORY was in Hufflepuff!

ALSO its not easy for PHOENIX and ITS MAGIC to sort you all...so don't give them a hard time. Just play and be happy! big grin

NO MORE COMPLAINING!!!! big grin Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

its_magic
why not hufflepuff, if u can give me a really good excuse i might consider talking to phoenix about it a see what i can do to give u one more chance at the test raver no expression shifty

Phoenix
There is really nothing wrong with Hufflepuff, all you people who are complaining. The loyalist and hardest workers are there - all the unsung heroes. They do good for people and don't expect praise or thanks - the BEST kind of people, in my opinion

airangel429
AGREED big grin

its_magic
yes i agree i have changed my mind i wont do anything who eva excepts there hufflepuff house will be more then likely to be nominated for prefect and possibably head boy/girl

Tela<3sHaldir
how do you know if you're a prefect or not?

airangel429
Good point....we'll get back to you on that big grin

Arrow600
Answer the following questions...

1) What is your favourite animal? CAT

Choose from... charms, transfiguration, herbology and potions. TRANSFIGURATION

MY OWN PERFORMANCE

Choose from... invisibility, ability to fly, super strength, transfigure yourself
TRANSFIGURE MYSELF

RETURN IT.

its_magic
congratulations arrow600 u r in

HUFFLEPUFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Schizo_n_me
Can I have some1 in Hufflepuff? sad ........If so then she answered all the questions right 2 get into Hufflepuff....

Schizo_n_me
Heres some answers 2 airangels Q's.
A.) Would you be a student, a teacher or the new headmaster?Student
B.) What would your character's name be?Bob Jobs
C.) Would you be an animagi, if so..what would you be?Yup, turkey
D.) What special ability would you have?The ability to trip over myself
E.) Would you be male or female? Female
F.) If you were a student which house would you be in?Hufflepuff
G.) If you were a teacher what would you like to teach...it could be something new too. Home Ec...spells and charms to aid in household upkeeping!
H.) Finally what would your character look like?Auburn hair cut in a bob, big brownish-blue eyes, Freckled skin and ENORMOUS feet.

Schizo_n_me
Here's the 1st ones
1.Turkey
2.Transfiguration
3.Other People
4.Transfigure self
5. Return it

chic_sxydiva
ok ok i'm in hufflepuff then. so what now?

Arrow600
Hufflepuff? That is completly unexpected. Can I retake the sorting test? sadI'm not trying to complain i would perfer another house besides Slythrien sick or atleast what made you decide to put me in hufflepuff.

sadge
1) What is your favourite animal? CAT

PEOPLES OPINION OF ME

Choose from... invisibility, ability to fly, super strength, transfigure yourself TRANSFIGURE MYSELF

DONATE IT

its_magic
congratulations sage u r a

GRYFFINDOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Phoenix
Im afraid we've decided no longer to reconsider Sortings. If you accept HufflePuff happily, we may consider you for prefect, or even Head Girl/Boy

chic_sxydiva
hey i'm hufflepuff but i dunno where to go? where's the hufflepuff common room?

Phoenix
I'll bump it to the top for ya

Arrow600
O.k. I don't think Hufflepuff is the worst house in the school. I soppose I'll live ( laughing l.o.l)

bLooMiLiCioUs
1) What is your favourite animal? OWL

PEOPLES OPINION OF ME

INVISIBILITY

DONATE IT

bLooMiLiCioUs
1) What is your favourite animal? OWLsmile

PEOPLES OPINION OF ME

INVISIBILITY!!!!

DONATE IT

bLooMiLiCioUs
so where do i gosmile

airangel429
Just hang on bloomilicious adn ITS MAGIC or PHOENIX will sort you! I would but I'm not sure how they are doing it! big grin But welcome. You should check out my students thread and figure out what year your character will be in AND you need to create one still! big grin

its_magic
congrats u r in

GRRYFINDOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

airangel429
bloomilicious...that is...is IN GRYFFINDOR....forgive Its Magic...he is tired! big grin

bLooMiLiCioUs
woohoo!!!!so what yr m i in?yay i'll go think up my character.....big grin

airangel429
**I'VE ADDED EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU TO MY BUDDY LIST big grin** FOR GAME PURPOSES! big grin

silver_tears
okay are we still going by what phoe said about heads of houses or do we have to be sorted again blink

airangel429
NO YOU DONT GET SORTED AGAIN big grin

silver_tears
excellent big grin so do we just join in then big grin

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>