Fandango

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

spydar1982
I posted this in another thread but I wanted to make sure everyone here gets first dibs

www.fandango.com

TICKETS ARE ON SALE NOW!!!!

JediHDM
thanks dude, but the movie theater near me doesn't have it yet...listed, i mean

ITALIAN926
I dont expect it to be a problem getting in opening day , being a weekday and all, I'll be there first show and probably a 2nd time the first weekend. Wonder if first show would be a matinee smile

JKozzy
I'm gona try to skip school for this, doubt my parents would lemme sad

mindbugaling
my dads the biggest matrix fan, hes got four tickets for me and him and ones for 8 AM and ones for 12PM

DJCool976
At the theater near me, all shows were sold out by 3pm that day (opening day). It was crazy. I had to buy tickets for all my friends that were going.

spydar1982
When reloaded opened may 4 (eve before the real release) at my theater a group came dress as Neo, Trin, Morph and agent smith... it was the coolest/weirdest thing i have ever seen (for a movie atleast).

JediHDM
apparently you don't know of trekkies/Star Wars freaks, do you...its funny, (cause i almost did that myself...)

AliasNeo15
ok, when reloaded came out, i got 20 friends together to go see it. I said we were going at night, which is 8 bucks. At school that day, all 20 gave me 8 bucks. so thats 200 bucks in my pocket at the time. Then my dad got tickets for the matinee, which is 5.50. All 20 of my friends didnt know the difference, and if u do the math, i made 50 bucks that day. I ended up using that money later in the next 3 weeks to see that movie 6 more times. Thats how we do it in the pro'sthumb up

husky321
You are a real great friend. I can't believe you screw your friends out of their money.

Osiris
n i will see Revolutions here in Pakistan only for 15/- Pakistani Rupees
after 2 or 3 days it will release
lol
u know 15 rs = 0.25 US $

forumcrew
yea unfortunatly the theater by me isnt sellin tix until like a week before... its driving me crazy not having them in my hands!

forumcrew
oh yea a side note people are crazy! the theater by my house already has tickets on sale (but im at college so that doesnt quite work out too well) but for the 9am show (us eastern) it is 100% empty!!! the 7pm show is almost full.... i cant believe all these people buying tickets early and for a late show!

JediHDM
yeah, thats the way i feel i wanna KNOW i have the tickets...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.