The Keymaker

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

spydar1982
If the Oracle's purpose is to make sure "The One" makes it to the Source then that means the Machines WANT him to make it, since the Oracle is a Machine made program. Then why would the agents who are part of the Matrix want to KILL the Key Maker, who is an intregal part of "The One's" path to the Source?...

priestjim
Why would the agents want to kill Neo anyway? And why don't they try to kill smith?

audioheem
They're meant to look like they're tryna kill him.. in fact.. they are.. coz they're programmed to. I don't believe they know about the path Neo is meant to follow... they're just a part of the control. At the end of the day.. they aren't going to get him or if they do, Neo will still have gotten to the Architect.. it's his path.

priestjim
What about Smith?

audioheem
You see Smith and an Agent face to face...

"You."
"Yes, me. Me, me, me!"

I assumed the "you," means like... "You! The one we're looking for!" Coz there are of course a lot of Smiths now so in order to delete him, I assume they would have to find the original. Yes a lot of what I'm saying is assumption but what else do we have to go on? Just coz we don't see them actively looking for Smith, doesn't mean they aren't. (And Smith is way too strong for any Agent to fight to delete anyway).

priestjim
Strong? Hmmm. I think the "You" was like "You! I didn't expect to see you again. You were destroyed!"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.