Radiohead...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

shadow_angel
Ya...A lot of people hate them and I used to too, but I think that the song Street Spirit is one of the best songs ever, and all the songs on their new album are quite odd at first(some annoying) but once you give it some time,listen to it well, and understand what he's saying, you'll learn that his writing is very amazing and that he doesn't follow the standard "intro....chorus...verse...chorus...verse,verse...chorus" out-line(or whatever) just like Matthew Good big grin

I'll shut up nowstick out tongue

diegocala
I am a lifelong Radiohead fan!

Radiohead is very good band, and street spirit is an awesome song and video

SlayerChick1188
Oh everything Radiohead is great big grin ...though I'll admit its an aquired taste...

mah
Pretty much the best band in the world.

julibug
I've never really listened to them. I need to check them out, though. A friend told me just today that I would probably like them. I'll get back to ya!

mechmoggy
I have all their albums except the last two, I thought they'd disappeared up their own arse there for a bit, but I'm liking some of the stuff off the new album.

mah
Nuh-uh! Amnesiac : Pure Brilliance (Kid A even better...OK Computer even better). And Hail to the thief; sublime, sublime. "a Wolf at the door" ; best song of the year.

mechmoggy
I liked OK Computer, but my love for them ended there for a brief period. As I said, I like the new stuff.

mah
You mean there's no love for Pyramid Song?

mechmoggy
They got a bit too weird for me I'm afraid. sad

mah
You're too straight! stick out tongue

mechmoggy
Straight as a die, thats me. big grin

BackFire
They seem a little pretentious now...but they are a great band.

mah
How so bf?

BackFire
Well, they seem to try a bit to hard to come off as artsy and creative.

mah
Meh

BackFire
But, keep in mind, I said they are a great band.

blakangel
I like radiohead big grin

sometimes I find their music to be abit to depressing and dull sounding; but thats before I started to explore them abit more.

I really like the song 'wicked child' oooh so describes me evil face

mechmoggy
BF's hit the nail on the head there, they can be a bit too artsy for me at times, but I still love the majority of their stuff.

This problem I have with them is my own fault though. I'm a regular bloke who work with his hands, I have trouble sometimes "getting" arty stuff.

Metroplex
I really like the songs: KArma police, paranoid android and high and dry by radiohead. Yuo guys should check them out its really good smile

VENOMfanFAN
I just ran a search, and no RADIOHEAD thread? That will not do.

My personal favorite band. They are great! Can listen to them for hours and hours.

Any other fans? (*Georgina A*)

*Georgina_A*
Radiohead totally rock!! I can't believe they didn't have their own thread! Good you made this VENOMfanFAN wink

I love all of their songs....I can just keep on listening to them over and over again! big grin

Deathblow
Like em a lot, despite the fact that Creep gets horribly overplayed yes

Fake Plastic Trees is one of the loveliest songs I've ever heard.

VENOMfanFAN
Fake Plastic Trees can get anyone hooked on Radiohead. Creep almost broke up the band because it was the only single to get airtime in the North America off their Pablo Honey CD.

I like the song, but it is far from my favorite.

mah
The debut Pablo Honey, the cd from which creep is on, is their worst. It's not good at all.

That being said, Radiohead is the best band in the world. Yep, I said it, I love them more than any other musicians. The reason? THey're great musicians, and Thom Yorkes voice is marvellous okay, but their biggest feat is their ability to, for each new album, make something different, yet still containing the incredible emotional value they're known for. It all started with The Bends, where they took stadium rock to new heights, that one cd is better than anything U2 has ever made, in my opinion. Then they proceded with OK Computer, now blending electronics and a different rock attitude, and it was rightfully hailed aplenty. Then they went in a totally different direction with Kid A, lots of electronica instrumentalizing, but still amazing. Kid A is a dark, bleak, sad and brilliant journey to cold and complex musical landscapes. The year after came Amnesiac, a crazy exotic romp, from the ok-computer-ish stunner 'Knives Out' to the bigbang jazziness of "Life in a glasshouse". Last year they released 'Hail to the Thief', a successful mix of the electronic and acoustic sound. And Yorke says they're next album will be something totally different. Again.

Let's rank their albums, yeah? My list:

1. Amnesiac
2. OK Computer
3. Kid A
4. Hail to the Thief
5. The Bends

I don't like Pablo Honey at all, so won't put it on my list.

VENOMfanFAN
Pablo isnt as bad as you make it out to be. "Anyone can play guitar,' 'Stop Wispering,' 'Been Thinkin' about you,' are all good songs... just to name a few.

OK Computer is my favouroite, by far. I even have "Strung out on OK Computer," a string quartets tribute to Radiohead's OK Computer CD.

Corlindel
The best band in the world for many people. But not for me, just...a very good band smile Like them and saw them in concert three times.

SeptemberRain
Radiohead is a great band, they came out with their own style and keep experimenting, i like that

VENOMfanFAN
A lot of 'trance' style in their latest release, "Hail to the Theif." I like it, personally. Sounds good through Subs. wink

VENOMfanFAN
Favourite Songs....

Pablo Honey -> Stop Wispering
The Bends -> Street Spirit (Fade Out)
OK Computer -> Let Down
Kid A -> Idioteque
Amnesiac -> Knives Out
Hail to the Thief -> 2+2=5

im not burlyman
Ggggrrrrrreeaat big grin

My friend's dad met Thom Yorke in a pub smile

VENOMfanFAN
That is not fair! I want to meet Thom

SeptemberRain
yeah i really like that album alot

im not burlyman
Radiohead's live set from Glastonbury Festival 2003 can be heard from 10pm on Radio 1 tonight big grin

VENOMfanFAN
big grin

eek!

im not burlyman
Which is in a minute, non-UK people

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio1/
Clik on "Listen Live"

VENOMfanFAN
Thanks! wink

big gay kirk
Killer cars..... the live version from the Australian tour promo.... excellent.... and Fake Plastic Trees.... and Street Spirit.... what a band... saw them at the Charlotte just before Pablo came out.... great band live in a small venue....

im not burlyman
no expression you've seen everyone live sad
*mumbles* something rich something something

VENOMfanFAN
Llaughing out loudL

amity75
I saw them supporting James at Glasgow Barrowlands in 1993. Fantastic. Favourite song (at the moment) is Pyramid Song.

VENOMfanFAN
Everyone I know thinks Thom Yorke looks like he is recovering from a stroke.

Kaleanae
I want to go to a Radiohead concert, does anybody know if there a concert coming out soon?

I really wanted to go last year, they were playing in the Madison Square Garden but I couldn't go, then I wanted to go to the REM one but it was the same no expression

SeptemberRain
THats what i think laughing

Victor Von Doom
RAdiohead are awesome. Each album is an incremental step forward, I can't wait to see what they do next.

Alpha Centauri
Radiohead rule. Most talented band on the planet aside Tool for me.

-AC

furryman
There's Radiohead video channel on Winamp. big grin

Cyclops
Gotta love it!

Too many people I talk to about Radiohead say "I only like one song of theirs."

.....creep. I hate that song.

Samurai Guy
I converted my brother, who was only a fan of creep. I played him The Bends and his loves that album. In fact, I think he has laid claim over it now.

furious That Bastard

MildPossession
I really like their music, just started listening to them last year though after a friend made me listen to them.

Victor Von Doom
Radiohead are one of my very favourite bands.

Samurai Guy
There are a lot of people who can be turned.

norrin radd

Samurai Guy
My sisters fiance has it. I burned it onto my X-Box. Really great live 2+2=5

norrin radd

Samurai Guy
Order of preference of their Albums:

1) Pablo Honey
2) Hail to the Thief
3) Ok Computer
4) Kid A
5) Amnesiac
6) The Bends

Alpha Centauri
How can you prefer "Pablo Honey" to any of their albums? Interesting. Very good album. Just believed they made so many incredible leaps forward into musical genius after that is all.

Mine are:

1) "Amnesiac"/"Hail To The Thief". ('Amnesiac' ahead at the moment.)
2) "Kid A".
3) "OK Computer".
4) "The Bends."
5) "Pablo Honey".

I loved how everyone tried to get Radiohead to return to "OK Computer" days when they put out "Kid A", basically shitting on the band and Radiohead just basically said "What? Everytime we do something different you bail on us? **** you then." Kept their good fans and ditched the shit ones.

-AC

Samurai Guy
Well, a very interesting question. You do have a point with the 'leaps' they have made. However, Pablo Honey gets shit on as an album.

As most Radiohead fans would know, Creep almost broke them up, as it was their only hit from Pablo. But 'Anyone can play guitar,' 'Stop whispering' and every other song gets pissed away. That just shows that nobody really cared to see what kind of music this band could produce.

Then the Bends came out and everyone was all up in arms about Radiohead. 'High and Dry,' 'Fake plastic trees,' and 'Just' make the airwaves and people are flocking to them. Hense The Bends is at the bottom of my list.

I guess you could say it is a matter of principle. However, I can listen to Pablo Honey from 1-13 and be pleased, where with the Bends I skip 3/4 of the songs. The only track from The Bends I really like is Street Spirit.

OK Computer was a terrific CD (If you have a chance, pick up 'Strung out on OK Computer.' A string quartet did the entire album. Made me love 'Let Down' on a whole new level) Kid A and Hail to the Theif are far better.

I love the Techno/Rock/Blues kind of feel. That is the way I see it anyways. The bass lines and the electric drums are put to good use.

That is the problem with most bands now... they are afraid of change.

Alpha Centauri
Yep. Mainly just afraid of losing fans.

Radiohead haven't compromised themselves for anyone. People who have followed them did so no matter what and realised what was happening, the musical evolution. People who tried to halt the progress and drag Radiohead down just so they could continue to understand what was happening, just got left in the dust. Rightly so too.

-AC

wicker_man
Never liked this band, ever since i first heard them.

Samurai Guy
Blasphemy!

Samurai Guy
What do you think their new style fits under?

Alpha Centauri
I think their new style fits under "Radiohead" and it would be foolish to label it otherwise.

Either way they don't ever really adhere to one style and they're always incorporating new things. Jonny Greenwood is now in charge of the BBC Orchestra so I wouldn't be surprised if the new album (whenever we see it) has an orchestral feel.

-AC

Samurai Guy
Have you heard the String Quartet Tribute stuff?

Alpha Centauri
Yeah.

I wasn't referring to like, string tributes. Radiohead will probably have an established orchestra conducted by Jonny on the next album.

-AC

Samurai Guy
You just spoke of orchastra and I went off on a tangent.

That would be interesting to hear.

Wolf Dog
Whatever happened to the remixes that Madlib was supposed to do on this bands music?

Morgoths_Wrath
I'm been listening to a lot of Radiohead lately, one of the best British bands out there today IMO.

Talk Show Host does it for me, so eerie and so lovely.

***S***
That was the one on the Romeo and Juliet soundtrack, right? Good song.... the only reason I bought that movie.

Afro Cheese
I love radiohead. I had never heard them until my friend recommended me to buy their album "Ok Computer" a few weeks ago and I've been listening to it since. It really didn't seem like my style of music at first but the more I listen to it the more I like it.

s|m
Radiohead has become one of my fav. bands recently. At first, they sounded a bit...pathetic embarrasment, but with time, i became slightly addicted.

Afro Cheese
Their vocals annoyed me somewhat at first but now I like them and am hooked to their cd. What would you say is their best cd for me to buy next?

Victor Von Doom
Pablo Honey is their debut and definitely weakest cd, but still good. The Bends is most like OK Comp, it was the album before. Then from there on, the other albums are very different, but all excellent. I prefer the post-OK Comp albums, I think the majority view is that The Bends and OK Comp are their best.

s|m
yeah, OK computer is my fav. radiohead album. I also like "Creep" from Pablo Honey.

SeptemberRain
Ive been told that I sorta sound like Thom Yorke when I sing

Alpha Centauri
Amnesiac is my favourite Radiohead album.

-AC

Morning_Glory
I cant stop listening to Karma Police...

just wanted to say that

Victor Von Doom
The String Quartet cds are ok. There's a really good cd called 'some guy' plays Radiohead. Can't think of his name. Will check now, can't be bothered to delete.

O'Riley.

Morning_Glory
*waits*

Morgoths_Wrath
OK Computer might be the perfect album.

MildPossession
I rather love Kid A, think that album by the band is absolutely wonderful. Anyone seen the documentary film Body Song? with Greenwoods score? Interesting if you want to hear some more music from Greenwood.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Victor Von Doom
Pablo Honey is their debut and definitely weakest cd, but still good. The Bends is most like OK Comp, it was the album before. Then from there on, the other albums are very different, but all excellent. I prefer the post-OK Comp albums, I think the majority view is that The Bends and OK Comp are their best.

Hmm I can't quite agree with that...I think Pablo Honey is just as good as OK Computer...very good songs on it....and it has Blown Out...which might be my Favorite Song (with Black Star).....I especially like the Acoustic Versions of both these songs....I know I am a bad person embarrasment

Alpha Centauri
I can't logically see how you'd compare a decent album like Pablo Honey to OK Computer which IS one of the best albums ever.

-AC

Bardock42
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
I can't logically see how you'd compare a decent album like Pablo Honey to OK Computer which IS one of the best albums ever.

-AC

Yeah well...I am strange I guess...but I enjoy them both equally...now OK Computer might be better for other reasons...I don't know, but just for me I meant....

StinkFist462
Kid A is my favorite Radiohead album. followed by Amnesiac. when i first heard Radiohead i thought they were pretty bad. then i heard Ideoteque and thats what made me love them. i probably like Kid A the best cause thats what introduced me to them

Morgoths_Wrath
Radiohead is so good it hurts

Solo
Radiohead owns. Nuff' said.

megapunk1235ALT
My favorite song is Iron lung!!
They're one of the best.

Cid
Karma Police is mine. it was the first radiohead song i'd ever heard and i loved it.

StinkFist462
Ideoteque, followed closely by Exit Music (For A Film)

Morgoths_Wrath
so many favroite songs by them

Wolf Dog
Anyone else like, "Where I End and You Begin"?
That should've been one of their singles, it's one of their best songs imo.

yes

Alpha Centauri
I love all their songs really. Pablo Honey ones lesser though.

-AC

Lana
I've got a soft-spot for Pablo Honey, even though it's their weakest album, simply because I've had it since it came out, when I was 7 years old.

I love all their songs, I think at the moment I like Paranoid Android the most simply because it amuses me immensely for some reason.

Afro Cheese
I like The National Anthem the most..

shockimebones
My favourite song is "How to Disappear Completely," so beautiful, the strings are great.
Kid A is amazing.

Really loooking forward to their next album. Should be good.

Jim

~Forever Lost~
My brother introduced me to Radiohead and Muse.

Favorite bands ever since. smile

Bardock42
I listened to a lot of Pablo Honey Lately...and I think my favorite song is "Thinking About You". "Anyone can play Guitar" is awesome too...I still need to listen to the other Albums. I only got Pablo Honey and OK Computer.

StinkFist462
im starting to really like Hail To The Thief. especially 2+2=5 (The Lukewarm)

Alpha Centauri
I think it's possibly their best.

-AC

Victor Von Doom
Originally posted by Bardock42
I listened to a lot of Pablo Honey Lately...and I think my favorite song is "Thinking About You". "Anyone can play Guitar" is awesome too...I still need to listen to the other Albums. I only got Pablo Honey and OK Computer.

You don't know what you are missing.

Bardock42
You don't know what you are missing.
No, no I know what I am missing.....I am currently listening to "The Bends" that's very good too..I just don't have enough money to buy it or any album at the moment. Not that any store around here has any decent albums anyways...I might need to buy from Amazon...

Victor Von Doom

Alpha Centauri
No, no I know what I am missing.....I am currently listening to "The Bends" that's very good too..I just don't have enough money to buy it or any album at the moment. Not that any store around here has any decent albums anyways...I might need to buy from Amazon...

If you haven't heard them then you actually do not know what you are missing.

-AC

Bardock42
If you haven't heard them then you actually do not know what you are missing.

-AC

Well i have heard songs from the Albums, and I do like them. I haven't heard all that is true...so i guess I can't actually say I know how much I am missing just that I am....and what's so wrong with liking Pablo Honey anyways...it's awesome.....probably easier to acces...but I like it that way...

Alpha Centauri
Then you probably won't like Kid A onwards. Or OK Computer for that matter.

-AC

Bardock42
Then you probably won't like Kid A onwards. Or OK Computer for that matter.

-AC

Hmm...we'll see....although OK Computer is good.

Morgoths_Wrath

K.Diddy
Originally posted by Morgoths_Wrath
OK Computer might be the perfect album.

hoorayforpeepee
what's with all the OK Computer love? i always considered that to be the worst besides Pablo Honey, by far. Kid A has every single advantage over OK Computer. For one, Karma Police really is the best song on OK Computer, a bad sign it being the first single as well (that is usually an indicator of a mediocre album). Also it is almost completely unsatisfying... come on folks, show some Kid A love.

Bardock42
Originally posted by hoorayforpeepee
what's with all the OK Computer love? i always considered that to be the worst besides Pablo Honey, by far. Kid A has every single advantage over OK Computer. For one, Karma Police really is the best song on OK Computer, a bad sign it being the first single as well (that is usually an indicator of a mediocre album). Also it is almost completely unsatisfying... come on folks, show some Kid A love.

I can't agree, although I prefer Kid A, OK Computer has some awesome tracks on it. Subterranean Homesick Alien, Paranoid Android, No Surprises, Exit Music (For a Film)....

Ya Krunk'd Floo
'OK Computer' and 'Kid A' are both great albums, but I think 'Kid A' is slightly higher in quality if a comparison is demanded. 'OK Computer' has Lucky, Airbag, Paranoid Android, and the perfection that is Karma Police, but 'Kid A' has Optimistic, Motion Picture Soundtrack, The National Anthem, Everything In It's Right Place, and the amazing Idioteque. That's 5 incredible songs compared to 4.

'Close, but no cigar' - I don't know what that means.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Ya Krunk'd Floo
'OK Computer' and 'Kid A' are both great albums, but I think 'Kid A' is slightly higher in quality if a comparison is demanded. 'OK Computer' has Lucky, Airbag, Paranoid Android, and the perfection that is Karma Police, but 'Kid A' has Optimistic, Motion Picture Soundtrack, The National Anthem, Everything In It's Right Place, and the amazing Idioteque. That's 5 incredible songs compared to 4.

'Close, but no cigar' - I don't know what that means.

Well, actually I think OK Computer has 11 amazing songs. While Kid A has 10. But the 10 are slightly above the eleven in my opinion.

Also Karma Police is slightly better than Idioteque....

hoorayforpeepee
but as an album, a complete concept/experience, does anyone else feel totally unsatisfied by OK Computer?

Kaleanae
Hi has any of you listened to the new songs? for the upcoming album?
XD

Alpha Centauri
I heard a live version of Arpeggi back in 05, maybe 04. This was before it was said to make the album.

Besides that I'm not willing to hear anything till they put the album out.

-AC

Kaleanae
yeah, that's the only song I have heard too. I can't wait for the new album, and I hope, for the tour

Ya Krunk'd Floo
Well, actually I think OK Computer has 11 amazing songs. While Kid A has 10. But the 10 are slightly above the eleven in my opinion.

Also Karma Police is slightly better than Idioteque....

Yeah, I'd go along with most of that, apart from there being 11 amazing songs on 'OK Computer'. As a concept Fitter Happier is intriguing, but as a song it sucks whale sperm.

Bardock42
Yeah, I'd go along with most of that, apart from there being 11 amazing songs on 'OK Computer'. As a concept Fitter Happier is intriguing, but as a song it sucks whale sperm.

Well, you basically agree with all. Since OK Computer has 12 Tracks on it. You figure out which I left out.

Ya Krunk'd Floo
Ooo, you just 'owned' me. Now, what do you want to do with your new pet? Something reprehensible, I hope...

Phat J
im a pretty big fan of them, but i didnt go crazy over hail to the thief like i did with their other albums. my friend told me i just needed to listen to it a few times and let it grow on me, hopefully thats the case.

did anybody find the same thing, or was it an instant thing with you guys?

Alpha Centauri
All Radiohead albums post-The Bends take a while to sink in.

OK Computer is, in my opinion, the most accessible album post-The Bends, but by no means is it an accessible album overall.

-AC

Victor Von Doom
I found OK Computer and Kid A to be instant. The Bends and Pablo Honey a bit longer than that, then HTTT, and longest Amnesiac.

Morgoths_Wrath
does anyone know anything about the new album?

last I heard it was supposed to be ready for release by Feb or March 2006...and that's not looking very likely

Alpha Centauri
They're working on it, that's all you need to know really.

-AC

Morgoths_Wrath
They're working on it, that's all you need to know really.

-AC

that's enough for me at this point

although I'm getting anxious, I wouldn't want them to rush it

Phat J
i havent heard pablo honey, HTTT or amnesiac yet. gotta wait til next paycheck.

well im glad that its the same for everyone, i was beginning to think they were losing their touch. i havent really had time to listen to it again, but now im at least looking forward to it.

Flavio
love this band...
i can still remember the first time i listened to Fake Plastic Trees in a TV ad about Down-syndrome, i never forgot that song, but only came to discover it was Radiohead 5 years later...and fell in love for the band since ever.

Bardock42
Ooo, you just 'owned' me. Now, what do you want to do with your new pet? Something reprehensible, I hope...

Err yes.....well......that was my intention.....obviously.....Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
All Radiohead albums post-The Bends take a while to sink in.

OK Computer is, in my opinion, the most accessible album post-The Bends, but by no means is it an accessible album overall.

-AC

Can't quite agree with that, Kid A was instant for me. Great Album. The others though I agree.

Kid A
Pablo Honey
The Bends
HTTT
OK Computer
Amnesiac

QuincE
I can't turn Radiohead off of any of my musical accoutrements. Best song is definitely Idioteque. I also like National Anthem. I recently downloaded them on Saturday Night Live and it was great. Thom is one crazy bastard.

Ya Krunk'd Floo
What are people's favorite Radiohead tracks?

Currently, I'm so down with 'Go to Sleep' from Hail To The Thief. It's like Radiohead mixed up with a Dylan tune, then rubbed up and down with cinnamon. No, I can't explain the cinnamon.

Victor Von Doom
My current favourite track is probably Everything in Its Right Place.

Bardock42
Hard to tell. I'd probably say it'S "Black Star" at the moment. Awesome track.

Ya Krunk'd Floo
Good choices, lads. You've obviously both been smoking library books.

I particular like Bardock's choice of 'Black Star'. It immediately made me flick on my iTunes to listen to it. Of course, 'Everything in Its Right Place' is a great track, too, but that's been on my playlists a lot recently, so I was looking for something fresher for inspiration.

Victor Von Doom
Good choices, lads. You've obviously both been smoking library books.

I particular like Bardock's choice of 'Black Star'. It immediately made me flick on my iTunes to listen to it. Of course, 'Everything in Its Right Place' is a great track, too, but that's been on my playlists a lot recently, so I was looking for something fresher for inspiration.

No, you made your choice. Don't try sucking up afterwards.

It shall not work.

Alpha Centauri
Motion Picture Soundtrack for me, at the moment.

-AC

Eis
At the moment, Idiotque.

Bardock42
Originally posted by Eis
At the moment, Idiotque.

Oh, good choice...will go right ahead and listen to it.

StinkFist462
Originally posted by Eis
At the moment, Idiotque.

Morgoths_Wrath
What are people's favorite Radiohead tracks?

right now...

How To Disappear Completely

and

Like Spinning Plates (Live)

Flavio
im loving Black Star, Street Spirit and How to Disappear Completely
but my all time favorite are High and Dry and Fake Plastic Trees.

Ya Krunk'd Floo
No, you made your choice. Don't try sucking up afterwards.

It shall not work.

It's you that suck, not me, Doom. You.

You're just bitter that Bardock's ass got more time with my lips.

Victor Von Doom

You're just bitter that Bardock's ass got more time with my lips.

In hindsight...I mean retrospect, it seems like a good thing.

Carry on sir.

Ya Krunk'd Floo
Oh, nice...'hind' - you card!

Just for that, I've decided to make my kiss-kiss-love distribution more equal. You'll be please to know that now the love shall be shared.

To bring this back to something resembling 'on-topic', I would just like to say that although my 'Flavour Of The Month' choices may change (monthly), my all-time favourite #1 bestest track will always be 'High And Dry'. Or 'Karma Police'. Occasionally 'Idioteque'. Intermittently 'Everything In Its Right Place'. Sometimes 'Backdrifts' and 'A Punchup at a Wedding'. I still like 'Go To Sleep', though. OK, I'll stop now.

furryman
new gigs.

Bardock42
Wow, I jsut listened to Amnesiac again, and realied "Damn, that stuff is amazing"....what an unbelievably great Album.

Matrix_4_ever
I love this band they are amazing. I saw them live a month ago and it totaly blew me away.

Matrix_4_ever
After searching the board a little bit (see top 10 albums thread) I have found this board seems to have alot of Radiohead fans that makes me happy. smile I tell you when I started listening to Radiohead a couple years ago I had no idea people actually liked them. Until I tryed to get tickets for one of there shows this summer and the tickets literally sold out in seconds.

StinkFist462
who doesnt love this band? seriously.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>