Construct nd Mobile Avenue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Omega

JKozzy
Good point there.... who knows if they're related... it seems logical that they'd be, but it's tough to determine now, since not much information was let out about Mobil Ave... but maybe it was once a construct for programs, or a hideout or refuge? Or, possibly it was a prison for the Mero's purposes?

dave123
so how did neo enter this construct(i think you're right about it being a construct)?

burlyman
loading program construct - where they can write code to be loaded into the matrix

..i should find that ferryman thing and read it again...

priestjim
But why shouldn't the "One" code work in the construct or in mobil ave? I mean what is the difference? Both are computer programs, both have rules that can be bent or broken! Maybe mobil ave is not a construct! But what is it then?

gmpho
Forgive me if this has been mentioned to death already,my first time on this forum.But what if Mobil ave is neither here nor there.
MOBIL=LIMBO
No real news there but it does indeed make sense.

JediHDM
perhaps LIMBO is basically not real but not Matrix, meaning, It is his avatar, but he has the powers he has in the matrix, a go-between of sorts...(course this assumes no MWAM, but...ehh)

audioheem
Neo couldn't block/dodge the bum's punch. Happy Dance

JediHDM
why are you dancing about that? thats BAD...

audioheem
How's it bad?

JediHDM
neo should be able to beat anyone, and if he cant defend himself, thats BAD

audioheem
Assuming we like Neo stick out tongue

JediHDM
...oh, of course... stick out tongue

SpikeSpiegel
whos to say he couldn't block the attack? he could have let him hit him

JediHDM
Neo DID not know it was coming, it took him COMPLETELY by surprise...Neo;s situational awareness is AMAZING, he knows where almost every smith is, and he knows where every werewolve is...so, i dont think he let the trainman hit him...

forumcrew
ever seen spiderman you know how he was the spider-sense to sense danger and what not... neo seems to have an everything sense.. you cant be the one and not know whats going on.. i agree with jedi and cant see that neo knew he was going to be hit.. and if he did i dont think he would of allowed it.. i mean you can fly and fight 100 agents and ur gonna let someone hit you? perhaps hes too weak in limbo to put up a fight but let it happen i doubt.. and i really doubt he even saw it comming

alpha
Being "the one" is not like knowing everything, it`s a job for an oracle!

priestjim
What if the side of the brain that uses the super-powers (you know reflexes and stuff) is in the real world (and that's how Neo stoped the sentinels)?

The Omega

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.