Insult BackFire

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BackFire349
Well, since so many people are upset over my threads in the matrix forum, I thought I would start a legit thread where they could come and vent their frustration over my incredibily insulting and obviously serious thread entitled "Neo is my b!tch" where i told them that i "make neo eat my garbage" Seeing as this statement i made was obviously so serious and insulting to th ematrix films, and since so many of them want to insult me. This is the thread to do it in,

Mods, Please don't close this thread for flames against me, seeing as I opened it myself for the complete purpose of having flames written to me. Only close it should it get out of hand.

anyways, I'll get started.....BackFire, you sux!! Y do u have 2 always inslt matrix movies, I can't think of anything credibile to say about the statements you made so I want to flame you! I h8 u and hpe u die!!!!!! mad mad mad

Continue...

dave123
i'm happy enough with your own statement big grin

burlyman
Happy Dance backfire you are entitled to an opinion Happy Dance

Backfire you suck...why do you always have to insult the matrix movies, i can't think of anything credible to say about the statements you said so i want to flame on you. I hate you and i hope you die!

diegocala
BF, I went after some of those people that were attacking you just for having fun, they now do not like me much either...oh well

And BF...you suck... yes

lil bitchiness
woah....there are some strong words there....
I dont have much to say about BackFire....we tend to disagree on stuff, but we always reach an accord in the end..somehowblink
Im sure he pissed off many people on here.....

diegocala
I don't see why they got so pissed off, nuts to tight up in a bunch is all. Maybe if they pulled their heads out of that arse matrix, they would see that this is all in fun

lil bitchiness
I havent been to Matrix threads at all blink i think i might give it a go sometime....
Some people love matrix and get very defencive about it...just like BF and TCM i suppose...blink

BackFire349
I defend the movie, i don't bluntly insult people who don't like it.

yerssot
you ... insult yourself? blink

lil bitchiness
You might have done so...not releasing.

diegocala
Sensitive sissys... stick out tongue

h0ck3yh0rr0r
Assless...is that considered an insult? no ass. lol

pablo007
Hahahahahaha ! I like the Matrix movies but you're OK in my book BF

BackFire349
I may insinuate insults relating to the topic of discussion. But, I do not go and make threads dedicated to putting people down who have different opinions then me. I don't go off and say "oh look at your sig, your a dumbass, HAHAHAH, I'm so smart using a completely unrelated topic and trying to extend it into our argument, no wait, I'm actually stupid" And i don't say "well you're just stupid."

I never put anyone down in a blunt manner like so many of these guys did when I upset them with my unarguable dissing of the matrix reloaded.

burlyman
some people take it way too personally

diegocala
They are just immature, but in of thier defense, I did see some people getting mad at the others for being so harsh on you

That is just what happens when you disturb their dolls and mess with the hair laughing out loud

lil bitchiness
Like i said before...why do you care if a person you dont even know doesnt like the movie you do? blink

BackFire349
I don't care. I just like arguing and talking about movies I like.

pablo007
I don't give shit if a person insults a movie I liked.

diegocala
I think you might be confused on the topic

JediHDM
well, i have to say, while i disagreed with your opinion, i NEVER meant for what happened to happen, that was uncalled for and immature, and let me be the first to apologize for my, and everyone else's, behavior. please forgive me.

diegocala
Nice Jedi!
**stands up...starts slow clapping for BF

-=Urot=-
Damn! Its seems like I miss all the good sheit!

I need to pay more attention to the boards.

BF's cool in my book. wink

BackFire349
Spoken like a true gentleman Jedi, although you were always one of the more sane members in the matrix forum, i wasn't really reffering to you at all in this thread.

Plus, it was pretty funny to see people getting so hellishly pissed over what I said.

lil bitchiness
How am i confused?! You were talking about how people are immature and how they insult each other and how people take it way to personaly, so i implied that there is no need for that...why take it so personaly, why do you care if someone you never met dont like the same thing you do....how am i confused?!

JediHDM
yes, i was appalled at what was happening...i couldn't believe them. Anywho, while i disagree about your position, i respect it, and will try to help you out in the future...Sorry, m8, really am...

BackFire349
There is no need to aplogize, i felt many of the responses were hilarious in there absurdness. I made this thread so th epeople who hate me so could come and bash me without flooding the rest of the boards.

Seriously, no hard feelings towards anyone involved.

lil bitchiness
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/crybaby.gif That is so....beautiful!

-=Urot=-
I need to go back and read that thread for my nightly entertainment.

diegocala
Sorry it was just the wording of your post...you said, "why do YOU care"...I and BF thought you were talking about him thats all..
All is good, I now understand
Sorry for scratching you... stick out tongue

lil bitchiness
Its ok big grinbig grin!

Ushgarak
"Unarguable" in the completely untrue sense, though. "Not worth arguing" I would say.

diegocala
You have such a way with words Ush...I think I'm in love...j/k big grin

BackFire349
Tell that to them.

Ushgarak
Closed the threads, didn't I?

BackFire349
Yes, yes you did. Except for the first one i soiled with my logical rantings.

Ushgarak
Well, rantings...

BackFire349
filled with the logic that just because a movie has a redundant message in it doesn't make it deep.

Ushgarak
Well, I do not intend to get into a huge debate over whether its message is redundant or not but that is not my belief. I don't think, however, people should confuse a surface treatment of issues with shallow issues.

bjn74
Ive looked through past threads and you always say dont overeact to Backfire,,etc...Why dont you do something with your supposed power over this forum? This is ridiculous...People come here to talk about a topic and enjoy whatever they want. And some ****ing idiot loser who thinks hes cool because hes been here awhile can just do whatever he wants?!?! I'm sorry, but somethings wrong here.

DeNiro
BF how could u laughing out loud burn in hell for making fun of neo u damn whore u big grin

-=Urot=-
laughing out loud

Man thems fightin words.

DeNiro
i know this was meant to make fun of backfire but the above post really was against him like u dont have to call him a fuuckin idiot loser jsut casue he did sumthings on a forum that u disagree with u could have just said sumthing like i dont know but not that that was uncalled for i think

BackFire349
Now this is the kind of post that I was aiming for when i made this thread. Outstanding, keep it up.

bjn74
EDITED

DeNiro
i thoguht it was rude but what ever gets u off BF ill help then

u fuuckin cum chuging road whore ***** how could u make fun of the matrix movies u flaming fruti cake eat shit and die cause ur a good for nothing lil *****

there is that good or do u want more hehe big grin

BackFire349
Ush closed the thread "neo is my B!tch", which is the one that got you so upset. It was started as an obvious joke and i can't believe people took it seriously. It was such a stupid thread that i thought people would just laugh at it's irrelevence. I guess i was wrong.

Ush closed all the threads that were upsetting people, so you shouldn't try to blame him for the inability of some people on this board to take criticism for their favorite movies, even if it's through a completely dumb thread like that neo one.

anyway, this is a bash backfire thread, leave ush out of it.

Nice flames by the way smile keep up the good work.

Ushgarak
bjn74, post any more of my Private messages with you and I shall take severe action against you, clear?

BackFire349
Well done deniro, keep it up my friend smile

Tired Hiker
LMFAO laughing out loud laughing out loud smokin' Backfire, I'm just now reading what happened after I went to bed last night. I can't help but feel fifty percent responsible for all this madness. I have to go check out these threads everyone is talking about. evil face big grin laughing out loud smokin'

DeNiro
why thank u, u hairy digusting pig of a mang u

bjn74
man backfire..im about to join you..this is crazy..Im not bent out of shape because you posted a joke..its just pointless to the people that go to matrix to not be irritated and talk about it..oh never mind..your a dick..their..flame on.

Lord_Andres
I'm sorry to interupt, but what exsacly are you guys fighting about? BF said something in the Matrix forum? get over it, it's no big deal until you make it a big deal. just waste of time.

over and out!

silver_tears
biggest insult of all BF you know nothing about horror movies laughing out loud

bjn74
and your a dick,,oh never mind....

DeNiro
BIG TIME BURN BY IRENE laughing out loud

BF u r more of a expert in barbie movies then u r in horror movies

coughbiitchcoguh

silver_tears
*bows* i do what i can stick out tongue

lil bitchiness
AHAHAHAHA laughing out loud

DeNiro
backfire hates the TCM movie he thinks it was the worst horror movie ever made

lil bitchiness
Nah...he just pretends to know about it and stuff..his brother or someone knows about it, so he just says what he hears...devil

Tired Hiker
Backfire loves the new re-make of TCM because he wouldn't know a good horror movie if it came up and bit him in the ass!

lil bitchiness
laughing out loud

DeNiro
BF has more hair on his ass then brians in his head laughing out loud

lil bitchiness
laughing out loud AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA oh man, this is a stress releave thread!

Ushgarak
BF is so digusting, he would post pics of his girlfriend giving him head!

Oh... damn, that wasn't an insult, that happened...

lil bitchiness
WHAT?!?! YOU LIE!!!!! thats shocking!! http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/shocking.gif

DeNiro
BF is so desprite he has to get his hand in the mood now a days thumb up take the thumb out and u got the postion BF's hand is usally in

Ushgarak
Ok, to be fair, he only threatened to...

(slaps BFs ass)

Tired Hiker
Backfire's girl friend has one eye and we can probably guess what he does to her.

lil bitchiness
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/shocking.gif Thats shocking too!

DeNiro
BF was so hairy the teacher gave him a A for not rasing his hand in class for the fear of having him poke out all the kids eyes with his underarm hair

Ushgarak
Ah, well, Lil, shocking things happen sometimes, I am afraid...

DeNiro
ush looks like hugh hefner and that was shocking i always took ush as a older type of dude but he proved that wrong he is a young hefner for sure but ne way

BF is so fat he got baptised at waterworld

lil bitchiness
i know Ush....that in itself is shocking!

''BF was so hairy the teacher gave him a A for not rasing his hand in class for the fear of having him poke out all the kids eyes with his underarm hair'' laughing out loud
where do you get this from!

lil bitchiness
Ush is only.....blink....26! big grin thats not old at all...he has another 4 years till he hits the big 3 0!

CandyKoRn
I can insult BF? cool...

Ushgarak
I'm ancient...

(goes to get walking stick)

CandyKoRn
My sister turned the 'big 3 0' like over the weekend..

she ain't old... kinda... ugh...

lil bitchiness
awwwwwww...big grin
you can still count as a teenager...you can be twentysixteen! big grin

Ushgarak
Hmm... not a bad idea...

Tired Hiker
I 30 and it's just a number so you can all just shut up. stick out tongue

Backfire is sixty years old.

CandyKoRn
dude... 60... the HUMUNGOUS 6 0 ... woo.. ho....oo.

Ushgarak
I'll be there soon...

DeNiro
Bf is not 60 he is just kidding ok what was i going to say oo i got a holw insult book on this shti i an post i got so many it is not even funny dont even get me on fat mama jokes

Tired Hiker
You never really live life until you are thirty. I just keep telling that to myself and it's all good. laughing out loud

CandyKoRn
aww poor TH... it's true though, aparently... life only REALLY starts when you're 30..

So how's being 30 going for ya?

Tired Hiker
Um, yeah, it really does. Oh, you are such a hotty by the way. smile big grin

silver_tears
change the subject eh TH stick out tongue
best way to go

JediHDM
I thought this was the "insult Backfire" thread...

Back on topic... Backfire is a lot of hotair and he doesn't know anything, just spouts nonsense all day...and he thinks the Matrix rules!!

Tired Hiker
Backfire wrote the Matrix screenplay!

silver_tears
i liked the matrix so buzz off of that topic stick out tongue

Tired Hiker
I liked it too, Silver. Damn, you need a serious spanking, Silver.

silver_tears
do i......whistleangel

Dagons Blade
You guys are old? Hell I'm 40, so that means I'm a friggin zombie! wink

And yeah, that WAS me in the front row when David slew Goliath..

plenTpak52
Ahem...

BackFire u r such a fukin loozer dat u liv in ur moms bAsmnt. u will nvr get a gf, and if u do, she wil be uglee az hell. the matrix is awsum and u hav no ideya wut u r tokking abowt. u say u lyk whore-or movees, but u probly no nuthin bowt dem. i should soo u & aQz u 4 beeying an ideeot. i cant beleev u r'ent banned frum dis plase. i hAt u. if u dont lyk matrix den dont post in da 4ums u fuking loozer. aktualy, if u dont lyk matrix den u shud kill urself.

BackFire349
laughing out loud

These are great you guys, keep it up. smile

plenTpak52
omg u should die. I can't believe you don't like the matrix love. Keanu is so beautiful and I want him love. but i dont want you. he is such an amazing actor and person love. he should win an oscar for acting love. you should win it for smelling bad. if you love dont like Keanu love and the matrix love then you have no taste love in anything love!!

omg i love you keanu!! love

BackFire349
HAHHA

Tired Hiker
Backfire is the king of queer. He masturbates to the meat hook scene in TCM.

Rogue Jedi
well, im 33....whats that in teenage counting?

Tired Hiker
33 means you have a huge cock.

plenTpak52
He's so dumb, that a tree called him dumbe, which shows how dumb he is, because trees cant talk.

BackFire349
I guess I'm 33 then.

plenTpak52
yea, more like, not

Tired Hiker
plenTpak, are you on acid?

Tired Hiker
Backfire is my personal b!tch.

Evil Dead
Backfire's cock tastes funny!!!!

seriously now.............

BF, you should have seen the idiotic post about you needing to be banned over in the Matrix forum yesterday. I believe it was closed before you had a chance to make it back to the board and read it. It was great. Best argumentative post I've seen on here........in the end I had to resort to arguing with some idiot simply because he was Dutch. It was great.

BackFire349
laughing out loud I heard about it earlier. I wish I coulda seen it.

Treehuggerjanie
why should we insult you???

lil bitchiness
BF you insulted Wrong Turn......miffed DIE! And Matrix.....miffed and every other film miffed
YOu know what Backfire?!?! I should...i should...just....i should
take you to the gay bar....and spend all your money!!! miffed

Ushgarak
You liked Wrong Turn? I had heard bad things about it...

lil bitchiness
Yeah...fraid so embarrasment

Ushgarak
Fair enough!

Dryden
http://www.dj-fuchs.com/miscpics/forumpics/ChangingSubject.jpg

BF - ummm....you.....umm..........are a stupid head......ummm...yeah.....thats it......umm.........you.......like to eat spinach..........sicko!........ummm.....yeah.........you smell like my dog.........mmmhmm..

sorry, best insults I could come up with...hehe

lil bitchiness
laughing out loudlaughing out loudlaughing out loudlaughing out loudlaughing out loudlaughing out loud LMFAO!!!

I desperately want that picture!!!!!!

Dryden
www.dj-fuchs.com\miscpics\forumpics

my site, feel free to use pics. smile

lil bitchiness
LMFAO!!! laughing out loudlaughing out loudlaughing out loud I cant remember when i was this amused!! big grin EXCELLENT job Dryden...amazing! big grin

lil bitchiness
oh and...i couldnt help this....how amusing!

Corlindel
You ask for it devil

Hei Backfire Aposto que te mastur..com o neo seu panelei...de merda e deves adorar que o Morfeu te coma seu panasc...

well it's enough and hard enough laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.