More Helloween rumors !

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

pablo007
Dark Horizons reports, "Latest wild rumour about Helloween, "Talk is hinting that shooting on the Pinhead/Michael Myers teamup flick might begin as early as Spring '04 for release next Halloween. Not only that, Clive Barker might be back to do the script." Although on the poll 55% of the people did not want to see the battle, thats still 45% that do, remember that!

Lord_Andres
and they might just pull it off quite well

h0ck3yh0rr0r
well if they do make the movie it has to have a good story line.

g00dbye-kiss
Well if you think about it, its not that hard the ending of resurection leads you right to it!

LaHaine

steverules
I hope we see myers take on pinhead, I never thought I'd hear myers team with pinhad, thats the last team up I'd think was likely to happen

Micheal_Myers
They are still talking about this!?Or is this just really really old?

ladygrim
What !!!

ladygrim
sounds a bit dodgy if you ask me

cropsy_is_god
Freddy vs Jason was pish enough. Let these classic killers go we've seen more than enough of them

Micheal_Myers
Originally posted by cropsy_is_god
Freddy vs Jason was pish enough. Let these classic killers go we've seen more than enough of them

And yet they still manage to end up better than these gay new killers we are getting.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.