gay sith lord

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darth fester
is it just me or does senator palpatine seem realy camp in tpm

that bit near the end when he pats anakin on the head with his camp voice and boufont hair do

not that ive got anything against gay sith lords honest

jedi212guy
Well, I have to admit that it is unlikel that we will ever see a Mrs. Palpatine. That would be just too weird.

finti
Well I think the siths are kind of fetish orientated a little bit of S&M. big grin

Ushgarak
Ba-dum-boom!

sand person no. 10
and there's me thinking that only jar jar and c3po were the only camp characters

Texas
I like this Darth Fester guy! But how come no one got mad at him, and when I jokingly suggested that Yoda was gay, I was almost banned from the board!......Is it because he's British and I'm not? very scandulous indeed! mad

darth fester
thats right texas its because im from the uk

and if you notice on the star wars films nearly all the empire are from the uk as well

thats because we are super hard and the moderators are scared of my force lightning

sorry moderators didnt mean it please dont ban me

finti
or the fact that UK guys are too gay. big grin eek! laughing out loud

darth fester
watch it viking boy or youll get some pillaging and plundering wink wink wink

King Jedi
An angry Claymore is heading your way Finti! smokin'

darth fester
yeah you tell him steve dave

Ushgarak
To clear this up:

There are different mods in each forum, it is up to their discretion what is and isn't acceptable, also subject to guidance from the admin.

Right now I don;t see a problem here, though I can assure Tex that there is no pro-Brith bias here; both the mods who commented on your gay thing elsewhere were NOT British; that's not to criticise them, but claims there is favouritism here are pointless.

There are five people in charge of this place (on the JC), only two are Brits. Two are American and one is Dutch.

queeq
Yes indeed. And you were hardly near to being banned, Tex. Please don't exaggerate.

This gay thing is somewhat childish and can be offensive to those who might BE gay. So we try to keep things a little fun in here. Love the action and smart ass comments, but please keep things in line a bit.

Texas
I apologize everyone, I will never use the word gay ever again!! Instead, I'm going to use a new British word I learned, camp! camp, camp, camp, camp stick out tongue

Ushgarak
I still don't care...

Texas
you know you care, you old softy! smile

darth fester
may i say i meant no offence to gay people and the whole thing was meant as a bit of fun

im sure no one minds

i hope

R.C
Closing - The risk of offence to people is too great to allow this topic to continue.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.