Backfire

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JediHDM
It is appalling to see what y'all have said to him. Despite the fact he disagreed with our view, and i had a quarrel with him, he did NOTHING to deserve the flaming that occured in here earlier today. I cannot believe what happened. I wrote him and told him that i was sincerely sorry for what was done today, because there was no reason for that. If anything, all it did was to show how immature some people, even in this forum, can be. I hope y'all are as sorry as i am about this...

bjn74
You make no sense.."It shows how immature people can be"..So you mean him and a few in here right? then you stick up for him??after saying that hes immature???..read his past posts and threads all through these forums.he deserves whatever he gets...I actually thought you would be against his idiotic bullshit,,but apparently your like Ushgarak and could give a shit less,,who cares if it was a dare to get peoples goat..Hes a ****ing loser and doesnt need to be in the matrix forum

audioheem
This again...?

bjn74
Hey,,I think Jedi enjoys this shit and comes from nowhere to start it allover again...Jedi is like evildead,,a backfire buddy....this forum is becoming very sickening..I think I will soon go to another...Or maybe their all like this..

audioheem
(Their? You mean They're*) Sorry that's a pet peeve. Anyway, no one is a backfire buddy or whatever you say, just leave it ok. Jedi and EvilDead are smart people and in a way they're right. Backfire had his fun. If you feel so strongly, tell it to him on his regular forum. I think it's the Horror Movies one. Just lighten up and have a laugh.

bjn74
whatever......Hes the one who started the thread and your telling me to lighten up? He sounds pretty serious in the the first post..And no,,evildead is not smart..he is a dumb bastard.(dont bother saying im dumb because of punctuation,etc...)

JediHDM
No i am not a "backfire buddy", but it sickened me to see how almost EVERYONE started flaming him.

bjn74
Who the hell are you to tell people they cant flame him when he does shit like that? Your a nobody JEDI...

audioheem
Bjn, I've said nothing that was a shot at you so please, don't start with me ok. The lighten up was aimed at everyone about things like this ok?

P.S. - Wasn't gonna say anything about your punctuation anyway... you said it though stick out tongue

bjn74
OH,,IM LIGHTENED!!!!.............wheres my ritalin?

audioheem
I.. don't.. know. I have this pretty chloroform though big grin

spydar1982
I like the fact that Jedi stood up and said something. Cookie for you (light side points too - if you play SWKOTOR...) It was definitely wrong to have everyone gang up on him in the way he did. I mean its just the Matrix its not like he was going against the Troops or something (extreme sarcasm) But who even cares. After seeing those new spots I could care less about the guy. There are two threads started about him already. 0 was enough already. Lets all have a cookie and feel better. Whats the vase on the way out...

bjn74
you can drink it right????hmmm??

DeNiro
just to let everyone know i was also dared to make that thread so i never back down froma dare actully i luv the matrix and always will i thought that movie kicked major ass it was great but ne wa to bjn74 yeah i get all A's and B's so i am not ur typical meathead so i think i just blew ur lil theroy in my last thread out of the water

bjn74
No you dont meathead.....

audioheem
Alright alright and there it ends.

bjn74
nooooo.here it ends.

audioheem
It ends tonight.

bjn74
We missed you....

audioheem
Wrong order but ok.. hopefully coz we've messed this thread up, it will be closed and all will be forgotten.

bjn74
I know...Why a Backfire thread was started by Jedi is beyond me....

forumcrew
once again the point of this is?

bjn74
Jedi was crying

audioheem
Oh for God's sake shut up already.

bjn74
Dont get out of control..He asked,,I answered.

Tired Hiker
Morpheous would be so ashamed of you guys if he read this stuff.

bjn74
if everyone stops posting it will go down,,down ,,down,,until its gone......

plenTpak52
I dont think BackFire cares about what you guys say to him. BackFire's cool

spydar1982
Jedi doesn't cry. He's a cyborg with no emotions.

bjn74
No,,hes not COOL...He lives in his grandmas basement...And Jedi does cry..read his post at the beginning..AND LET THIS DIE!!

Tired Hiker
What's wrong with crying? I don't look down on people for crying, that's just silly.

plenTpak52
And why do you assume he lives with his grandmother?

audioheem
bjn... no offence, I'm not taking sides but you're sounding more and more like an idiot as this progresses.

bjn74
And who said his Grandma is alive.???muhhawhaw shifty

JediHDM
ok thats enough, bjn, i dont mind you acting like an idiot and talking like an idiot about me, however, leave it with me, nobody else. Understand?

bjn74
no,,seriously,,be more specific.

bjn74
The one thing I said idiotic is he lives in his grandmas basement,,everything else was normal.I am the one who said let it go away audio.Look back.

audioheem
Yes BUT YOU KEEP POSTING. (Granted so do I but I really can't let you go thinking that it's ok to behave how you are now). Are you just trying to raise your post count or something?

Tired Hiker
I like this thread. I'd be sad if it were to disappear.

bjn74
Ok to behave???I dont care about post copunts..I come on here to get information on whats going in whatever I am interested in..You are making NO sense,,,I just screwed around with Jedi a bit because I didnt agree with what he said...Thats it..Now back off..and stay out of it..It appears you just want to have last word.

Tired Hiker
Actually, I am trying to get the last word!

bjn74
NO!!!! I NEED MORE POSTS!!! OH GOD NO!!

Tired Hiker
This is the best thread!

bjn74
yeah....(their is one more)...only 247 till i beat audio

audioheem
There, not their. laughing out loud

And please.. don't PM me lots of bullshit. smile Thank you.. oh.. now you can have another post to get the last word AND increase your post count big grin

Tired Hiker
bjn, you are really in this for the posts, ey? That's classic.

badkittykitty
the matrix forum is so funny its scary! laughing out loud

BackFire349
Once again, much respect to Jedi for being enough of a man to apologize and respect an opinion. BJN, why don't you do what you threatened and just leave, obviously you won't be missed.

Also, if anyone wants to insult me stop by my thread entitled "Insult BackFire" in the off topic forum.

Tired Hiker
Where's backfire? I miss him.

Tired Hiker
I spoke too soon! BF Yaaaaaaaaay!!!

BackFire349
Man TH, i must say that Thread you dared me to post last night really pisssed people off. How hilarious laughing out loud

badkittykitty
it was a amazing!! I wish I could have gotten that dare!

Osiris
y u all r fighting?
u know?
it makes me aggravated
lol

Tired Hiker
Wow!! I'm in Awe!! CAn't SToP LaughINg!!!

Tired Hiker
That dare was out of control. I never would have guessed.

BackFire349
This thread is pretty hilarious.

rysdigital
whose trailor park is showing again?

anyways, some people have done some silly things in response to BackFire's provocations. that's true, but it doesn't change the fact the BF349 shouldn't have intentionally disturbed this forum, purely and solely to be annoying.

BackFire349
and i obviously succeeded since so many people are overreacting to my statements. Even those that were obviously said as a joke.

rysdigital
well, it's not funny anymore if you post the same shit in every thread u actually post in in this subforum. smile o well, i have to give you that, u've proved some of us aren't too familiar with msgboard etiquette, not much more smile flames will commence in the horror forums too, if a 'freddy eats my garbage' thread would pop up smile

BackFire349
Not by me, I would care less about a thread like that. I would recognize it as the obvious joke it was meant to be, just like i expected people to recognize my dumbass thread a joke.

bjn74
**** off Backfire

badkittykitty
I guess that would be..hmm..yours. I dont have to use someone else retorts,nice try any way.

rysdigital
what a great comeback.

the point is, if you're going to whine about someone's grammar, make sure yours is flawless.

wrong again. go to your local bookstore, find that little yellow book called 'grammar for dummies'.

edit: the point of a 'retort' is using someone's words against them, which i did - however, you fail to realize this.

Evil Dead
Jedi........glad to see this post. Where were you yesterday when I was the only voice of reason on the board (except audioheem, he was neutral to the subject)?

Bottom line...........Backfire is a valued member of KMC.......he is allowed to have a little fun from time to time....even if it is at the expense of your precious little movie. If you seriously were upset yesterday at his thread (which many of you were.....and commenced argueing with me about it for hours) you need to step back from the computer and get a life. This is a tiny little forum on the internet. Nothing worth getting upset over has or ever will occur here.

- adds Jedi to non-retard in the Matrix forum list -

Dryden
<wasted 10mins>

<going back to main forum>

BackFire349
That's a wise decision.

rysdigital
yes

audioheem
Agreed.

Captain REX
*sigh* Alright, time for the mods to step in...and yes I am a mod...

Bashing threads like this are harmful and absolutely pointless when it is directed at a person who doesn't give a damn about what you say anyway. Don't care if you start aiming crap at me, me and BF will just ignore it and have the thread closed. Simple as that.

JKozzy
Guys, seriously, if you have such a problem with this guy, just completely ignore him, you don't need to start threads dissing him and stooping to his level. The cold shoulder works well smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.