Harry Potter Sucks

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carnage713
i dont see how n e 1 over the age of 9 can like these books. face it it sucks

i meant to post a pole but o well

How Bad does Harry Potter Suck?

a) bad

b) pretty bad

c) very bad

d) all of the above

plenTpak52
Actually, although you make your point like a stupid 10 year old boy, I can't quite put my finger on why I like the Harry Potter books. Any help?

N.Tonks
have you even read all the books? huh

StrgzrCndyPixie
F*ck u asswhole

Tired Hiker
laughing out loud

Aimz Radcliffe
hmmm? let me answer your poll....NONE OF THEM! Harry Potter is the coolest thing eva.....u sux.
Oh and y r the books so kewl? coz k.k has such a good imagination, and it's real kool.
Don't dis Harry Potter 4 it is just sooo awsome, same as the movies!
mad

carnage713
wow u guys are harsh im gunna cry now

laughing out loud

losers

HARRY POTTER SUCKS

DeNiro
i like carnage alot but i luv the books i think they r great i jsut dont like the movies to much and if i got to explain to another girl harry potter fan of why the kids that r in those moives r ugly then i am just going to flip out im so sick of hearing ooo ron is hot harry is hot tom is hot those kids r ugly i mean they r just movie stars thats the only rason why u like them

plenTpak52
Im with DeNiro on that one

vvvrulz
Its a good book providing that when reading you can forget about the fact that theyre annoying little kids and visualize them as teens, at first i thought they were lame until i actually read them, now im a fan. The movies are just words on picture, pointless really, didnt really like them, look forward to the 6th book more than the 3rd movie, tenfold.

spydar1982
i agree burn the books and the movie

spydar1982
the game has some nice grfx though... and the gameplay isnt too bad either.

crazy_c
Eh...no burn the movies not the books and i heard that game is supposed to be crappy

carnage713
BURN THEM ALL

MUHAHAHAHAHA

MUHAHAHAHAHAHA

starlitegrl
let me guess....carnage713 u like teminator dont u??????? isnt that for like 2 yr olds?????????

carnage713
yes of coarse thats why there rated r. isnt harry otter for 10 yr olds?
or 30yr olds who collect unemployment and have no life?

c_ME
Y R U telling us this? No 1 is gonna change their ways just 4 U. roll eyes (sarcastic) stick out tongue geek

silversaber
I should make this a poll.

How badly does carnage713 suck?

a) horribly
b) terribly
c) too bad for words/ would go on and on with how terribly and horibly and ghastly
d)all of the above

carnage713
sad that really hurts guys

*cries*

CandyKoRn
How badly does carnage713 suck?

a) horribly?
b) terribly?
c) too bad for words/ would go on and on with how terribly and horibly and ghastly?
d)all of the above?

I choose 'D'...

its_magic
dude u r 1 stupid mutha f#cker what u just did would be as stupid as osama bin ladin walking into an american army base. Now come on grow sum brains and f#ck off im am so bloody over these loser who come in and talk sh!t about other movies and who gave u the wright to dribble sh!t on harry potter hay, we dont mosie up in t3 forums and say how sh!t the movie is have some respect u child have u no train of thawt what other people think and it goes to show how imature u r

airangel429
I CHOSE D TOO!

I AM 23 AND I DO HAVE A LIFE AND ITS IN THE AIR FORCE PROTECTING YOUR STUPID LIFE SO CRAZY'S LIKE BIN LADEN WON'T BLOW YOU UP!

SO I WOULD WATCH IT WHEN YOU SAY STUFF!!

its_magic
u talkin to me or carnage

airangel429
I AM TALKIN TO CARNAGE! big grin

its_magic
hey ur not the only one im joining next year my reasons arnt to kill but to have a future for my life and australians 2 so dont snap at me u should know i was using osama as an example he marched into to a harry potter forum not a t3 not a lotr a harry potter forum and he said a few things i am getting a little pisst over thank you and i dont like how u said my stupid life cause one day a stupid life like mine might save ur important life if that is how ur implying it, choose ur words carefully no ones life is stupid sum have reason and others dont want a reason it is just how u choose it.

its_magic
ok then forget what i said just thought u where talkin to me sorry i have just really gone red please forgive next time i will shut my mouth and wait for a reply embarrasment embarrasment embarrasment

its_magic
oh my god how stupid do i feel oh well go hard ur doin a good job protecting my ass mabye next year i will return the favour

airangel429
rolling on floor laughing

TOO FUNNY....I was talkin to the other guy and I used some stuff that you had implied.....

airangel429
THIS IS WHY I SAID WHAT I SAID.......B/C HE SAID THIS!!! mad

eowynn
roll eyes (sarcastic) I am going to ignore the immature comments from the unwelcomed peanut gallery, go back to T3. However, props to Airangel429 and Its magic. Thankyou for keeping me safe. smile

airangel429
HAHA smile YOUR WELCOME!!!

mechmoggy
Far too much member bashing in this thread folks, so......closing.

If you can start a serious thread about the pros and cons of HP without resorting to bashing, I'll leave it open.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.