does hulk have ne weaknesses

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
i dont think he does does he while he cant be like happy when fighting or he wont be the hulk ne more then

alic88
i dont give a shi+. but 1 thing i wonder, when the hulk grows y do his shorts adjust 2 his size. not that i want 2 c that green thing but just wonderin

ragesRemorse
yeah the hulks weakness is too much HULK rage. He does get bigger the madder he gets, however the longer bruce stays the hulk the more weeks and months he needs to reecoorperate. sometimes he even goes into comas after he deforms back into bruce banner , from to much energey exhuastion. Very rarely Hulk got so damn mad he would lose all controll and destroy everything, and eventually there would be to much enery hulk had to leave for bruce to be able to live, this happend in the midst of battles. And of course MIND CONTROLL, OR even STRONGER brute STRENGTH . which there is

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.