rob zombie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
he is turing techno a lil bit but he rules alot i luv his music who else does

BackFire349
Zombie is great, puts on a hell of a show live.

h0ck3yh0rr0r
he has a huge collection of horror movies. i saw on cribs.

loserib
rob zombie is the man he puts on one of the best live shows out there
check out this pic of me and him that i got a few years back when i still had long hair

http://www.xrwinfo.com/joz.gif

VampirePrincess
I would love to meet the guy. I was a fan of his since White Zombie. He is just awsome. His horror film work is great. I love horror so of course he rules in my book.

Thing_1
Rob Zombie is awesome.

Bagtatta
Rob Zombies the shit but he needs to stop ****ing around with movies and focus more on music.

clavis9495
I love Rob Zombie he is just great. We don't have much of him here in holland though...

LindsIsTightK
Rob Zombie rules! rock He has some of the most awesome music I have ever heard. I think Feel so Numb is probly one of my favorite songs of all time.

Myth
YES!

YES YES YES YES, YES!

Rob Zombie is going to make another album after Devils Rejects.

SlipknoT
good, I like him

tabby999
he's tops but i dont think too much of his movie making... either way his musical talent more than compensates!

Red Superfly
I love Rob Zombie.

Even when I've heard a song a million times I still think "this still rocks". And that's good considerring most heavy metal gets old very quickly with me.

I love the remixed version of More Human Than Human.

Is Sinister Urge his latest album still? I bought that YEARS ago - is there another one out because I haven't seen it. What gives? I wanna hear new stuff.

Dazzler619
Yep, he sure does rock all though I haven't heard any of his new songs lately

Red Superfly
So is Sinister Urge his latest album or not?

5knuckleShuffle
rob zombie f*ckin rulez

eggmayo
I love the song Cannibal Girls.

Myth
Pretty much.

However, since then he has also released "1000 Corpses" Soundtrack and pretty much a best of album ("Past, Present, and Future"wink. The best of album has 2 new songs at the end (about a year old now) and the Soundtrack has several new songs (although they were all his worse songs ever). The 2 on the best of are nice though (especially Two-Lane Blacktop).

loserib
i liked the song he did called house of 1000 corpses

Korri
w00t... no expression

Myth
By about Christmas time Zombie is releasing Hellbilly Super Delux. This will come with a DVD with songs for ALL of the songs off the original album and new artwork. Thats 8 new music videos! His new band is going to be doing studio work and they are saying it will be his most bad ass album ever. I read this on Blabbermouth, sorry, no link.

CherryTopper
I want to see him too in concert

Aini
I love rob zombie. he's one of my favourites!
I wish I could see him live some time but i don't think he'll come to germany.
btw, white zombie were awesome too. some songs like thunder kiss '65 are better than any on hellbilly or sinister urge. I personally think

JenR1215
I was realy bummed out this year at Ozz Fest, bcuz i didnt get to go. My dad couldnt get a day off from work.. and it was on a thursday. I started to cry, lol. Bcuz He took my sister in 2002, and she doesnt even LISTEN to that kind of music... the only person i've ever heard her list to is H.I.M.... i dont really like H.I.M. that much..

Was Rob good at Ozz Fest?

Myth
YES! Rob Zombie's new album "Educated Horses" comes out March 28. I just heard the first single from it, Foxy Foxy. Its kind of the style of Two-Lane Blacktop rather than his scary metal. I'm pumped!

Myth
Ok, now I'm listening to "Let It All Bleed Out" and it is really f*cking badass! Its more of the fast hard Rob Zombie we're used to.

mysterio69
i'm going to see him in april. i never got to see white zombie, but this is almost as good.

Myth
He is great in concert. I've seen a lot and I'd have to say he had the best sound quality. Puts on a good show too.

Red Superfly
Sinister Urge was the last thing I bought of his. I love it and everything, but is that it? Has he done any newer albums after that?

Pardon my ignorance if I have missed several albums over the years but I haven't seen anything of his in ages.

Alpha Centauri
Well you are aware of White Zombie, right? Besides that, Educated Horses is out in March sometime, as stated above.

28th I think.

-AC

Myth
White Zombie stuff is older than Sinister Urge though. He asked about since.
To answer that question, he has released Past, Presant and Future which was pretty much a best of plus 2 new songs. He also released the soundtrack to House of 1000 Corpses which had new Zombie songs and he re-released Hellbilly Delux as Hellbilly Super Delux with new art and music videos for every song on the CD.

Alpha Centauri
I was just informing him on the back catalogue incase he missed.

Does anyone have a favourite song/album?

-AC

BackFire
I love Rob Zombie, glad he's doing music again. He said a while ago that he was done, I was praying he'd have a change of heart.

Myth
He said he was putting his music career on hold. There was some statement that he made where he said he was stopping music temperarily to concentrate on movies but articles started focusing on the stopping part of what he said.

Alpha Centauri
As long as he puts Sheri in all of his videos and/or movies, I don't care what he's making.

Interesting dude, though.

-AC

Red Superfly
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
I was just informing him on the back catalogue incase he missed.

Does anyone have a favourite song/album?

-AC

Yes, I know all too well of White Zombie and their shenanigans. I was just wonderring if Sinister Urge was the last thing he did, due to me buying it yonks ago and having heard nothing since. I just thought it was wierd, what with him having quite a prolific history and all, then nothing till now.

His movies are dire though, is that what he's been doing all this time? Get back on the stage, you scary hobo man you.

And yeah, Sinister Urge is my favourite album, 'Feel So Numb' has been my fave since the day I heard it. Its one of those "instant" songs that grabs you by the balls. That's what I like about Zombies songs; their "one-listen-love" factor.

Can't wait for the new stuff.

soleran30
Rob Zombie is awesome he did a greatest hits awhile back which was white zombie/rob zombie hits and slapped a dvd with his videos in it the man is sicksmile He has mad talent and I love his music his brother was ok in powerman 5000 but certainly not like rob!~

Myth
Got Educated Horses the other day. Not his best but still very good. I like track 5 (something to do with a scorpion).

Alpha Centauri
I like him more than I like his music, but I still like a lot of his songs.

I think Dragula (cliche) is excellent and I thought Foxy Foxy lacked a punch at first, but it grew on me. I like it.

-AC

Myth
Thats kind of how the whole Educated Horses album is. None of the songs have the punch that Dragula or Superbeast had, but all the songs are different and very good. They will grow on you but none of them grab you right away such as his old singles did.

mysterio69
going to see him tomorrow. kicking

Myth
Lucky. He needs to come back to Oregon.

DarkRaven
Originally posted by soleran30
Rob Zombie is awesome he did a greatest hits awhile back which was white zombie/rob zombie hits and slapped a dvd with his videos in it the man is sicksmile He has mad talent and I love his music his brother was ok in powerman 5000 but certainly not like rob!~

Greatest Hits called Past, Present, and Future.. I LOVE rOB zOMBIE HE'S LIKE THE BEST MUSIC ARTIST EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE'S GREAT!!!! BUT UNFORTUNATELY I HAVE NOT YET (KEYWORD "yET"wink GOTTEN MY HANDS ON eDUCATED hORSES..... sad BUT THIS IS WHAT i'LL LOOK LIKE WHEN i DO eek!

I saw him at Ozzfest last summer he puts on a great show but since the music is live at his shows it doesn't sound as good.... but his new CD is a bit more raw is it not? That's what I heard. but geeze that mosh pit was great!!! guy's w/ broken noses and yeah!!! MR. Robert Cummings I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!

Myth
I actually thought when I saw Zombie live that he had better sound quality than any of the other hundred or so bands I have ever seen live. I didn't think it was possible live, but I thought it sounded better than the CD's quality.

DarkRaven
Really? well It could also have been cuz he was on second stage. It sounded faster. But it was still great!!!!!

mysterio69
saw him last night. it f*ckin' kicked ass. stage show wasn't as elaborate as i thought it would be, but there was a 12 ft. dancing robot-thing during 'more human than human.'
john 5 is a damn wicked guitarist. i liked his stuff with marilyn manson, but last night, he killed. and they played 'super-charger heaven'.
goddamn amazing.

DarkRaven
You are so lucky he plays near me in late april

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.