Just saw it... The 2 one....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Martya
That was one of the best movies i have seen in forever!!! i loved it!!! It was a lot batter then what i thought it was going to be... so far this is my fav movie!

audioheem
Wow, after just seeing it once? Wait till you see it more.. it just gets better and better smile Welcome by the way. :P

spydar1982
and better and better and better

JediHDM
Welcome...and better and better and better and...i lost count o how many times i've seen it somewhere around 50...and that was a while ago...

Martya
Lol trust me i am going to watch it again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again....*keeps going for 3 hours* Yeah but that will have to be after my b-day cuz i get my money and then i can buy it... right now i just rented it... sad but hey i get it very soon!

audioheem
That's cool, hope you enjoy it. Check out loadsa threads in here to learn more about it smile

forumcrew
welcome and enjoy

Martya
ok i will

rysdigital
welcome cool

Korri
wilkommen cool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.