Wheres Jameous?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Texas
What's happened to Jameous Woodshire? He hasn't posted in about 3 weeks confused

queeq
Maybe he's on holiday.....

And maybe he's in Gundy's basement. http://www.mpz.co.uk/cwm/otn/evil/BORG3.gif

Dim
keooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...keo would know.

Gundark
She's busy selling tickets for the next eruption.

finti
"eruption"- Van Halen instrumental big grin

Breetai
Yup, that it is...

queeq
JW's erupting?

Texas
That reminds me, I was browsing the board a couple of days ago and guess who was browsing the board too? Lance Windu, remember him?, But his member name is Kdwag, or something along those lines. He didn't post anything though.....I quess he just likes to watch eek!

Breetai
queeq, I've got no idea. What the man does in his spare time, in the privacy of his own home, is his own business.

queeq
Oh, I heartily agree. laughing out loud

finti
hmm a lot of cleanex tissues laughing out loud

keokiswahine
I talked to Jameous for 15 seconds today. He said he's busy doing sound editting, and final editting, for a movie. He just came online to check his messages he said. and that was that. No estimate of when he'll be done. so, I catch a glimpse of him logging on and logging off, a period of about 15 seconds, so I know he's alive. Sometimes I actually get in 3 lines before he logs off, but I hafta be fast. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Texas
It's good to know he's still alive. I was beginning to think that he was attacked by wolves or something!

keokiswahine
Nahhhhhhhhh, just running behind himself. I think he's on a short deadline. smokin'

queeq
Bloody deadlines. big grin

finti
They could be... roll eyes (sarcastic)

queeq
Yes?

Texas
I see where your going with that Finti! Shame on you wink

Dim
Where's he going?

Texas
If my instincts serve me correctly, Finti is hinting that maybe Keo and Jameous have a little something something going on, I'm sure he's just joking smile

keokiswahine
Bite your tongue. eek! eek! eek! roll eyes (sarcastic) confused

queeq
You must have it pretty close to the mark there, Tex, with Keo getting all rolled up like that. big grin

finti
actually my post were an answere to queeqs bloody deadlines, but since you mentioned it ,Tex, I do see your point there. big grin

queeq
Oh great, now finti's remarks can be interpreted in multiple ways. This is getting scary. laughing out loud

Texas
Oh my, what have I started? embarrasment confused

Breetai
Mass confusion, that's what. stick out tongue

I hope you're proud of yourself. :lol

Texas
I'm sorry:waaaaaaaa, waaaaaaaaaaaaa sad sad sad

R.C
Finti has Multi Meanings, Lucky!!!

finti
Just look at my sig... young fools only in the end do you all understand the true meaning of FInti evil face

Ushgarak
I'd better not tell you what I thought when I first saw it...

keokiswahine
queeq is creating more chaos for me; I'm confused enough as it is. Don't need more, queeqer. roll eyes (sarcastic) roll eyes (sarcastic) roll eyes (sarcastic)

Ushgarak
Gee, its bad news when Keo is going arounf the twist.

keokiswahine
I seem to be very out of it, whatever it is at the moment.

Ushgarak
Anywhere you want to go?

R.C
San Francisco please.

Ushgarak
I sort of meant that in a vague abstract sense; my ability to teleport people is not as good as I would like, rather like my ability to become rich.

R.C
OH well, guess it's time to line the pockets of Richard Branson again then....

Ushgarak
How much more lining can they have?

keokiswahine
Ush, multiply my stock portfolio, please. *looks into portfolio, quite empty*

Could also use a lotto win to pay the bills.

what else, a visit to San Fran would be great, Ush. big grin

Ushgarak
That;s still not quite the abstract thing I was getting at... sorry...

keokiswahine
Ush, I am brain dead today; please explain to reach my brain cells. confused

Ushgarak
Um... I was kind of just offering to explain things and bring the thread in new directions... much as I would LIKE to just be able to give people what they want...

keokiswahine
oh, ok. I'm feeling rather "blonde" today. You know, those blonde jokes? above limited mental density??? confused confused

Ushgarak
I have heard a fair few over time.

Texas
A blonde, brunette, and red head are sitting in a cafe drinking coffee. The red head turns to her friends and says, "I found a pack of cigarettes in my daughters room, I cant believe she smokes". "That's nothing" said the brunette, "I found a bottle of vodka in my daughters room, I cant believe she drinks!" "That's nothing" said the blonde, "I found a condom in my daughters room, I cant believe she has a penis!"............ big grin rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud

finti
I want to know what you thought when you first saw my sig Ush. big grin

Ushgarak
Oh dear. Well, if you insist...

The very first thing I thought when I saw your sig was that you must be a very large person.

finti
laughing out loud laughing out loud confused well I`m about 6 ft even and around 180 pounds, I dont know the stone system thats in use in the UK ,metric meassurments is 1,80m and 80-81 kilograms. (resent weight, have been heavier though, was close to 90 kilograms)

Dim
Hmmm..I would have thought that you'd be bigger fint.

R.C
13 - 14 stone, that's a good weight for a 6 footer.

keokiswahine
Dimmy, bigger as in taller or heavier or all of the above???? wink

Ushgarak
So, nut QUITE unavoidable then, eh, Finti?

finti
Yeah Dim, what you mean by bigger??? stick out tongue
unavoidable charm, intellect, persona, attitude not physical stuff, Ush.big grin cool

queeq
Big as in ego. Yet, never as big as mine. laughing out loud

keokiswahine
agreed big grin big grin

keokiswahine
Jameous popped up in MSN Messenger yesterday, for all of 2 minutes, checking his messages. He's still working nonstop on his sound editting, I believe. Maybe one of these days he'll have enough time to long enough to update us. roll eyes (sarcastic) roll eyes (sarcastic)

R.C
Oh, he's working on a project is he, I see.

keokiswahine
I haven't seen him in over 2 days. Hope he's ok. He said he would be scarce until the movie's done.

R.C
2 whole days.... Wow... roll eyes (sarcastic)

keokiswahine
hehehe, RC...............evil face evil face evil face roll eyes (sarcastic) stick out tongue

Ratcat
Sorry.big grin It's just that I can go a week without seeing him around here anyhow...

Jameous Woodshire
Well, hello to you too RC wink

Yes, I'm here for a min, and Keo (whom I live a whole world away from so no relations there) was right. I'm editing a film.

I have to take all the origonal sound and place it back into the computer, sync it up, then EQ. for almost every scene in the film. The editor that started the project screwed it up, so I have to fix it. I'd like to kill the guy but he moved. I also have to add sound FX and other foley.

Hopefully I'll be done by the end of the month (when it's supposed to go to the lab) but it's slow going. I get about 2 min locked a day.

Have fun and I'll check in every once in a while.

Ratcat
Hey, that's so kewl. Enjoy. big grin

keokiswahine
WOWWWWWWWWWWWWW eek! eek! eek! Jameous checked in. Glad to know he's doing ok. smokin' smokin'

Ratcat
Hope he didn't think I was trying to be funny, I was just pointing out that I always tend to miss him.

queeq
Of course. wink

Ratcat
stick out tongue stick out tongue stick out tongue

queeq
Sticking out your tongue doesn't help. big grin

Ratcat
That's not what Mandy told me last night!!! big grin

keokiswahine
oooooooooooo, RC, family secrets. eek! eek! eek!

Jameous Woodshire
Ewwww! I'd rather not hear about stuff like that in a thread dedicated to me (unless it involves me of course!) !!!

LOL! wink

I have a couple days off, even though it's still due on the 1st.

*Stress*

Ratcat
Wha??? I was eating spagetti!!!!

queeq
I've never heard it called that before!!! eek!

keokiswahine
same here, queeq. laughing out loud

RC, are you ok???? big grin evil face

Texas
I've heard it called spaghetti before embarrasment

Ratcat
Yeah, spagetti, long, thin pasta with meat sauce... What is so strange about that.

You people are just sick in the head!!! roll eyes (sarcastic)

keokiswahine
RC, you mean you stick out your tongue when you eat spaghetti??? confused confused Like Jar Jar uses his tongue to snatch his food???? eek! eek!

When I eat spaghetti, I either suck up the long stringy noodles after placing the first forkful in my mouth, or cut it up and eat it properly by placing said chopped up noodles with meat sauce on my fork and placing it in my mouth onto my tongue for chewing. roll eyes (sarcastic) roll eyes (sarcastic)

Ratcat
Yep, when you sucking in the long type of spagetti, if you stick your tongue outr a bit you get much better suction...

queeq
Spoken like a true spaghetti guru.

Actually, I stick my fork in the spaghetti, then place it on a spoon and turn the fork around on the spoon and when you have a nice bundle, you take out the fork and eat the spaghetti from the spoon. That's the decent way to eat it.

Edna Witch
Yes that's how I always do it too! Only problem is that it either all falls off the fork or I get an absolutely massive bundle that I can hardly fit into my mouth! And my mouth is big!

Ratcat
Hehe, I know the problem, even for a mouth like mine that can be an issue.

Texas
You didn't have any problem stuffing that doughnut in your mouth, I have a picture to prove it! stick out tongue stick out tongue stick out tongue
http://www.btinternet.com/~episode2uk/forumstuff/rc_20010624.jpg
wink

keokiswahine
RC is passing out donuts to everyone. Yeahhhhhhhhhh rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing

Edna Witch
re you sure that's a doughnut?

Texas
It's a long story roll eyes (sarcastic)

keokiswahine
krispy cremes? jelly donut? twisty? glazed?

finti
and when did we turn into cops? stick out tongue

Ratcat
Yes, a donut with onions, ketchup and mayo... roll eyes (sarcastic)

keokiswahine
RC, if you're going to put all that stuff on your donut, you need to add kippers and/or sausage, too. make it a full meal deal by throwing a bit of greens on it for a balanced diet. laughing out loud laughing out loud

Edna Witch
Right so I'm guessing it waqs a hotdog or burger then. Didn't think it was a doughnut!

And you covered it in mustard, ketchup AND mayo? Yuk! Have you no tase buds?

queeq
And what if he hasn't?

keokiswahine
strange cravings of a mad hatter eek! roll eyes (sarcastic)

queeq
Mad eater.

keokiswahine
a unique delicacy??? confused confused

Jameous Woodshire
Um.... ok.....

I leave for a little bit and this whole thread goes haywire! eek!

Anyway, I'm getting much closer to finishing but we arent going to make the deadline. The director has set up some looping sessions (where the actors come in to re-dub lines that didnt come out) next week, so that makes my life alot easer. I wont have to try and EQ alot of background noise out. (I'd like to kill the sound man too)

Hopefully I will only have to work a week or two more on this. I work so much on a computer that all I can do at night is turn on the TV and go to sleep. I cant even enjoy my video games or the net after looking at a monitor all day at work. sad I'll get over that of course. My last job I was allowed to surf the net all day while I wasn't busy so it wasn't as hard on the eyes.

Ok, enough rambling for now. See ya'll later! smokin'

keokiswahine
shucks. I missed Jameous. eek!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.