Insult Deniro

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bjn74
Sun was FOLLING??? you get a's and b's like Jedi has a hole in his head..Well,,never mind on that...I mean,,O isnt even near A on the keyboard so you thought you spelled it for real.Thats bad....

ORIGINAL MESSAGE
ur ma ma is so
fat...she jumped out of a plane with a yellow suit on and everyone thought it was dooms day cause the sun was folling

she is so stupid she put her head in the micro wave to get a hot idea

ok add on

DeNiro
ok mr september joing im sure eveyone will make fun of me cause i am such a hated member but i luv seeing my names in thread titels and u know what i would like to see some inuslt flown at me ill start

deniro ur so big that u must be dumb casue im a lil B*itch that pointsout everystupid thing sumone else does

note to u buddy this is a goddamn webstie dont take shit so personal i mean wow like this has ne effect on u in real life just a fun place to post i was dared to make another neo is a ***** thread so i did and also i like how when people make fun of me they always attack my muscels and it is funyn cause it is usally fat dorky **** such as ur self that make fun of them cause there jealous i dont know what u look like but seeing how personal u take somthin as stupid as a website is u must be a loser

The Force
no dude, your stupid...

bjn74
Who said Im taking anything personal you stupid ****er? Im just doing what everyone else is doing and having fun. As far as your muscles..You probably are smaller then my neighbors 12 year old daughter and your probably so depressed you want to blow yourself away but this forum gives you hope..By the way,,when do you find time to do your workouts if YOUR ALWAYS ON HERE..Your so ****ing lame..Take it personal...Shit,,you almost cried back their...hahaha

DeNiro
first off i am so cocky it is almost sickning so the last thing i would do is ever be depressed secondly i have been lifting for two eyars five days a week for two hours a night and i bealy miss a night. 3rdly i am not going to listen to some punk kid or what ever u r talk shit to me just caus ei made a ma ma thread that was for entertainment purposes also fourthly yeah i am going to cry over KMC forums i just dont take shit from ne one so when i get made fun of or insulted or pushed around i fight bak always have always will and it is 10 oclock where i live what do u want me to do it is monday night i got nothing better to do i come on the forums alot yes better then tv and mentioning that 12 year old neighbor of urs why dont u just try to put some moves on her casue u sound like thats the onyl pussy u will ever get also fuucker good insult there i think i used to say that when i first learned that word in 3rd garde if u would like i will inslt u like i insult everyone else i bet i would get banned for what i said but it isnt worth it on a person like u go bak to ur matrix forums and talk about that seems to be the only exciting thing u do in ur life

bjn74
Im not talking shit because of your mama jokes. I am talking shit because I can, you are an a$$BAG, and youre an ignorant, uneducated liar.Thank you. And would you like to change your fruit of the loom underwear now...??

DeNiro
ok then i am a lyer how can u posibley prove that all i have to do is post a pic and boom i can show u how big i really am and also u should just out my thread about bodybuilding and my up coming show cause i dont think a kid that is small could make up a thread like that and also i would be glad to send ne one the video of my show once i do it in may and i will also personally make it so i acknowledge KMC on it so u can see that it is really me i do the show may 6th so once that time passes feel free to pm me with the reqesut but im sure ur next post will be oo i dont want to look at a bunch of werid bodybuilder sin posing trunks flexin r u gay then ill i will say is huh go sit on the couch and get a fat ass body and just make fun of the people who ur jealous of cause all u can do is envy someone u will never have the balls to actully go out for ur own dreams im done posting against u feel free to insult me all u want on this it wont even be opend or read by me

bjn74
I honestly think deniro is the dumbest person ever...serious...I picture you eating your boogers while your typing...And dont lie,,youll read this...

pablo007
Dude deniro's cool what did he do to you ?

KidRock
WoW you sir are a ****ing idiot

DeNiro
ok i posted on this just casue i knew u guys where going to help me out ok we r cool now dont have bad blood with bnj74 thanks for sticking up for me but me and him r cool now so lets leave this in the past alright

bjn74
Deniro and I are cool....THEIR,,,FIXED.

KidRock
ok your cool now sorry just 10 mins ago you were talking shit about him

sorry faget

DeNiro
can u edit that bnj casue kid rock is a really good friend of mine on here i would have done the same for him if sumone insulted him so thats all he was doing mang ok

bjn74
FIxed.

DeNiro
hey nick i apologized i just felt nothing was worth fighting for dont call him a faget alright bro thanks again fro the stick up ur a true friend mang to bad i dont know ya regulay but what ya going to do so yeah ok this subject is closed no more about it ok

BackFire349
I like deniro, I'd rather insult you BJN, you're a moron.

badkittykitty
less not for get clavis and matrix man what trailer park did they crawl from any how?

FallingBlue
probably the same one as bjn

BackFire349
i dunno, one where they don't use punctuation or grammer.

badkittykitty
yes he's closing backfire as we speak!

BackFire349
what the hell does that even mean? 'closing backfire". Is he trying to say 'ban'?

badkittykitty
I have no clue, you want me to close him?

Tired Hiker
DeNiro only benches thrity pounds.

badkittykitty
but bjn74 and I~bkk are not...are you cool with that? I am

Tired Hiker
DeNiro was spawned by a one night stand!

Treehuggerjanie
why is everyone cross with deniro!sorry i havent been on in days!

carnage713
d is soooo ugly wen he was born his mama tied pork chops around his neck to get the dog to play w/ him

hahaha na im jus kiddin

must_kill_Santa
why would i dis deniro hesa a dude

bigbadbike2
Sorry D. If I would have known getting bashed I would have taken up for you.

But Since that is over...
Deniro's avatar doesn't match his name.stick out tongue

DeNiro
Wow this is a old thread i found laughing out loud

stinkfist462
d is retarded

xeous
D sucks at golf wink

DeNiro
laughing out loud Man I wish BBB2 Posted like He used too.. BBB2 was one of the coolest members on the site

stinkfist462
sad

DeNiro
ur cool to stink. wink

But still When I was here in the summer when I First met TH and Wicker Man BBB2, Diegocala and people like that thoses were some golden times

badkittykitty
wow I remember this..how time changes things! I adore M&M but when I wrote on this we slammed each other in the matrix forum...so M&M please forgive me for the past you know I love ya!

DeNiro
Yea i forgot this even happened stick out tongue I went threw all the threads and im like,, Insult DeNiro oo man i cant belive i missed this thread and then i saw like my half page whiny posts stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.