what movie do u want ur kids to see

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
like what old time kid moive or kid movie that u have seen which one do u want to show ur kids when u have them and explain why i am deffintly going to have my kids see the mupets cristmas carole it was like one of my al time favorties i luv this movie and then monsters inc was great also but i was 14 at the time i saw it so i wasnt a kid or was i 15

silver_tears
i would want them to see the grinch, the disney movies, and like harry potter cuz i want them to read the books big grin

plenTpak52
The Nightmare Before Christmas

burlyman
cat in the hat film starring mike myers laughing out loud

buffymitch
That's easy. The best cartoon ever is Lion KIng. every kid should see that.

ragesRemorse
id say the best disney movies, old cartoon compilations, like simpsons, family guy, futurama. shit realistically i'll let my kids watch what ever they want to watch after the age of 6, i'll take them to R movies if they want to go.this is a mind expanding experience i believe. Atleast it was for me. There will be limits for anti- religoun, and pro hate and death, that has to wait to atleast age 10.

the sooner kids realize the truer things in the world the better off they will be in growing throughout there life, sometimes movies are all kids have to learn from. even inspiration.

stormsgreat
i think i would like my kids to watch every disney classic especially the lion king, also all the Xmens. oo and lord of the rings!

burlyman
the old disney films like when i was younger were great

theyre doing this kind of stuff again with 'Brother Bear' (i think its called that) looks good

thorncrawler
my selection would be nightmare before christmas, the marvels films, psycho, and a few disney

kali99
The older classics, Cinderalla, Snowhite .. the really classic animation.

Took the kids to Brother Bear... definitely recommend it. The story was very well told, animation was beautiful, and the kids loved it.

duffy
Commando for sure

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.