how big can the hulk get

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
i mean is it aslong as he keeps gettin madder he will just keep gettin biger casue he seems like he can just be as big as he wants and i wish i could get that drug lol if he can get as big as he wants

vvvrulz
Too big for my liking. Resembles a plastic blow-up.

ragesRemorse
no he very rarely got bigger in the vintage comics, he did though on several occasions, however he would just keep getting stronger and stronger he more madder he got

neo2
according to the stats thingy on the dvd.......8-15ft(depending on his anger), also, at 15ft, he can lift over 100 tons and his grip pressure is about 14 tons....cool, huh?

Maikahyandowen
he can get as big as he wants and as strong as he wants. the angrier he gets, the bigger he gets, there's no limit to it. that's why he's the only one who can match the Juggernaut.

spyrokinesi35
actually maestro killed juggernaut. onslaught, and gladiator, and nimrod all can beat-and maybe even kill juggernaut.

Scarpa
I dont know if the hulk gets past 15 feet but Im not compleatly sure.

MornGlory
http://pages.prodigy.net/rogerlori1/emoticons/mc101.gif

Cosmic Cube
The Hulk can get much bigger than 15 feet tall. The Guilt hulk is around 120 feet tall. Hulk only starts getting bigger when he's severely pissed. His body has to grow to accommodate the massive adrenaline rush. In Hulk's case: adrenaline = dramatic strength increase and gradual growth. The more adrenaline released, the larger and stronger he gets. The larger he is the more adrenaline he can hold, and the stronger he can get. This can continue indefinitely. Thus his strength and size increase can be regarded as infinite.

dami wilson
he can grow as big as Godzilla! Then he can move even the Earth! Hahaha.............................................................................ha!
but wolverine still gets to beat him right? where's the logic?

Cosmic Cube
When did Wolverine beat Hulk? The only times I remember, Hulk beats Wolverine. There's no reason Hulk should lose to Wolverine.

im here
i like wolverine alot, but in saying that wolverine never actually won any fights against the hulk, it was pretty much a win in hulks favor to me cause wolvie was hurt an hulk was not, it was either guessed that his claws weren't long enought to get all the way through the hulks tough hide like skin to get to any vital organs or that logan didnt possess the strength needed to drive em deep enough either way wolvie woulda had a bad day if the hulk got ahold of him

savagerampage
i like the hulk at his normal height of 8ft anything more is kinda stupid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.