Hey , I'm new !

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sphinx_star
Er , hello ! Emm , I'm sphinx_star and I'm new . Uh , well , actually the reason of why I signed up is PYRO ! I'm totally into PYRO ! I've been hunting for any information about PYRO that I can get my hands on since 6 months ago so , if there's anyone who wants to talk about PYRO , I'm IN ! raver raver

DemonicGambit
Well let me be the first to say Hey an' welcome

vvvrulz
Hey there smile

movie_freak
Hi there
Welcome to the Forums

badkittykitty
high and welcome!!!

grymlock
welcome and do have fun...

cheers mate!!

Exa
Welcome smile

Kes

yerssot
hope to see you a few times here wink

silver_tears
ello big grin

ElBiUs
hello guys

see you later...

sphinx_star
Thanx , everyone ! Gosh , it's great to know I'm welcomed . So , seen any movie lately ? Thriller , mystery , drama etc. etc. I was wondering what other people's doing on other parts of this world . Hey , I'm in a stage of age where I like to x-plore and discover , so, tell me ! U got anythin' 2 say , just SPILL !

Lulu
Hi welcome

Schizo_n_me
Oi whats Malaysia like? I live in Hawaii. The land where the grass is green and nothing ever happens. But I've never been 2 Malaysia. (I've never evan been out of the U.S. embarrasment )

nazgulinthedark
hello!

sphinx_star
HI ! You know what , I'm happy because you asked about my country ! Hmm , MALAYSIA . Well , it's a small country , really , situated in the southeast asian region . The wheather here's NICE ! I mean there's NEVER too much rain nor too much sun ! And the people here's multiracial . That means you can find Malays , Chinese , Indians , and the aborigines here . The unique thing about MALAYSIA is that the people here lives in harmony although we're all different in terms of race , religion , economy , beliefs etc. etc. You know , eventhough this is an islamic country , everyone here's free to practice their own religion , so you can find Muslims , Buddhists , Hindus ,and Christians here.The other unique thing about MALAYSIA is the celebrations here . There are Hari Raya Aidilfitri (4 the Muslims , which is just around the corner now), Hari Raya Puasa(1 month of fasting 4 the Muslims), Hari Raya Haji , Deepavali and Thaipusam (4 the Indians), Chinese New Year ,Mooncake Festival (4 the Chinese),the king's birthday , Prophet Muhammad's birthday , our National day , the Gawai festival , Christmas , New Year and the list goes on .......... (sorry, I'm taking your time).Oh!There's a million kind of fruits , too ! There're durians,rambutans, jackfruit,starfruit ,watermelons,cikus(chee-kus), papayas,and etc. etc. Ok , dokey , I think my reply's too long . I guess there's just so much to tell you(I haven't really finish , yet , er , sorry to bother you!)The thing is I'm just SO PROUD of my country.......MALAYSIA.

sphinx_star
Hey , I forgot to tell you about MALAYSIA's prime minister (uh , well , previous P.M. , actually , he just resigned last week , he's over 70 years old , he needs a break)Tun Dr. Mahathir Mohamad.

grymlock
isk isk isk sungguh terharu bila baca pasal hang punya cite tentang darah tumpah negara ku...

cheers!!

sphinx_star
Hey , grymlock ! Honestly , I didn't know you're a Malaysian too . I mean not everyone wrote their 'real' location . Emm , nice seeing you here !

Storm
welcome and have lots of fun smile

grymlock
cool!! anyway have a blast... nice to have a fellow mate on board stick out tongue

cheers!!

sphinx_star
Thanx , Storm . And yes , I will have lots of fun ! happy

alien
nice to have you on board my friend :-)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.