DeNiro has prostate cancer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

pablo007
Academy Award winner Robert De Niro, 60, has been diagnosed with prostate cancer, but his prospects for a full recovery are good.

"Doctors say the condition was detected at an early stage because of regular checkups," his publicist said. "Because of the early detection and his excellent physical condition, doctors project a full recovery."

De Niro won an Oscar as best actor in 1981 for Raging Bull, and was named best supporting actor in 1975 for his role in The Godfather: Part II.

It is uncertain how this news will affect the shooting of his latest film Hide and Seek, in which De Niro stars opposite Famke Janssen and Dakota Fanning. The thriller was filming in New York.

DeNiro
on a side note DeNiro ROCKSSSSS!!!!!!!!! rock

Sir R DeNiro
DeNiro is a dead set legend. He will beat the cancer hands down, I have no doubt about that.

Look at what the man did when he made the movie Raging Bull. Beating cancer will be a cake walk for him.

Darth Hater
i heard tings

i heard tings

Darth Hater
what did he do??????

slayer
My friends mum will like stop eating 4 days! She has every single Rob Denbiro flick there is locjed up in a cupboard! OOOOOO

Sir R DeNiro
The man put on and lost heaps of punds during the filming of the movie according to what was required. He reached a level of fitness where he could have gone out and made a living as a boxer if he wanted to.

Besides all that, he put in one of the best ever performances seen by an actor in a lead role. Aside from that......

Darth Hater
and that's supposed to save him from cancer??

he's a goner

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.