Close Backfire!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bjn74
now please

jiggaman8604
agreed

badkittykitty
how exactly is one to 'close' a backfire Hmm? someones trailer park is showing

BackFire349
laughing out loud

forumcrew
why are soooo many people against backfire... jesus oh now a different opinion!! ahhh run oh no ahh it got to you.. wait that might be good to here something new every now and then...

badkittykitty
closing bjn74.........closed

Osiris
wot u all r talking about
i cant understand a word

forumcrew
osiris u really dont wanna know trust me... its a bunch of immature bikering because of difference of opinion

clavis9495
backfire=dumbass like duh to shut him down

badkittykitty
like duh to shut him down,thats rich clavis,what ever that means.

BackFire349
Those are the kind of comments that should go in my 'insult backfire' thread in the off topic forum.

dragonpisces272
wow...you even have your own list of insults...laughing out loud

BackFire349
Yes, i made it so all the people who got upset over my statements could mock me and put me down without clogging the forums with stupid threads like this.

dragonpisces272
haha...how cool. Some people would just explode if they were mocked at. But your different... laughing out loud

BackFire349
Yeah, It's hard to take the comments seriously.

Most of them are so horribly written that the statements actually are an insult on the writer's grammer and punctuation, rather then me.

Some of them are just so witty too...

"backfire=dumbass like duh to shut him down"

See, wow, brilliant.

dragonpisces272
hehe... I dont usually go to other forums besides the matrix, but I'll check out your "insults" post. You make it sound so interesting

BackFire349
yeah, they're entertaining.

rysdigital
there's a thread called Backfire, genius.

badkittykitty
looks like Ive hit your nerve,why do you happen to live in a trailer park?

rysdigital
not at all. still waiting for your first ever witty post. i guess it'll arrive once hell has frozen over. and please, your grammar is so ****ed up, you should be the last one on the planet complaining about errors in other people's posts laughing out loud laughing out loud

Ushgarak
Pointless, closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.