Tank vs. Link

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

forumcrew
do to the recent discussion over what happened to tank and the opions about both him and link.. i figure lets see what the matrix fans really think..

Osiris
both were good

JediHDM
link is the greatest, more human

movie_freak
Definately Link

spydar1982
Link.

dragonpisces272
i agree with osiris...both were great. I don't wanna start another "tank and link" conversation

Korri
Link is sweet i like him

audioheem
I really liked Link. I felt more of a connection to him than I ever did with Tank... he seemed obnoxious.

rysdigital
i liked tank more. o well smile link is cool too.

ITALIAN926
I vote for Tank.... like I said Link is a WUSSY with feminine characterists, soldiers are supposed to be tough.

audioheem
These men and women are warriors; a warrior must be in touch with himself. big grin

Dryden
I like Mercutio, umm....i mean link.

<romeo and juliet for those that forgot>

audioheem
Lol yeah very good stick out tongue

forumcrew
/bump

burlyman
good bumping work

Korri
i know who id like to bump angel

damn must...stop...thinking...aloud!!

burlyman
is it.. me?

Korri
i would edit that

JediHDM
no, leave it, its funny...

forumcrew
i bet it starts with an N and ends with an O but sorry korri cause that spells NO

Korri
not for me its not...messed

forumcrew
im quite suprised that
"they both sucked" is winning..

Verity
I prefer LINK!...Tank was too cocky...

Crash_Overload
Tank was better, but Sparks is STILL my all time favorit Matrix Character

The Omega
I'm on the "they're both" great side.
Tank was cool in M1. I just lost a lot for the ACTOR with the BS around Reloaded.

JediHDM
i like link best, i lose respect for people when they start demanding MORE money, when they make more money than EVERYONE i know...its sickening...

Verity
Hear hear! wink

forumcrew
and tank has tied for the lead with.. they suck interesting..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.