Insult plenTpak

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

plenTpak52
Insult me as best you can. I know this is like the fourth "insult me" topic, but i was jealous. so insult me now you losers

feel free to spell my name as bad as you can

BackFire349
alright plentTCRAP, you suck ass, you don't hate backfire, that means you suck, i h8 u so much. Tim burton sucks and so do you.

plenTpak52
that was great thank you laughing

please continue

FallingBlue
The Nightmare Before Christmas has to be the most overrated peice of crap I have ever seen, the music sounds like dying animals, of course that makes it kind of ironic taht an ugly beast like you could appreciate the sound of his dying brethren

god im bad at being mean when I dont know someone..

Tired Hiker
f*ck tim burton in the ear. You are so dumb!!

h0ck3yh0rr0r
i hope u burn in hell.

is that good enough?

plenTpak52
haha keep it up

badkittykitty
The Grandpa Walrus!!! your more like cubby walrus..you little cry baby!!!

plenTpak52
wait, cubby? do you mean chubby?

badkittykitty
ewww definatly not! lol

Tired Hiker
you are the reason why cousins shouldn't breed

BackFire349
hahhaha

Tired Hiker
plenTpac is the product of a gang rape.

BackFire349
LMAO!

Tired Hiker
And I am his daddy!

lil bitchiness
miffed you were talking crap about a film or a person i liked or something! miffed

In the words of Homer simpson: ''You are the suckiest suck that ever scuked!'' lol

plenTpak52
I was talking crap about Keanu Reeves.

Let's be serious now for a moment...

He is a horrible actor. The worst. He only gets movie deals because he was good in Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure, only because he played a total shithead.

Ok, now about the tpoic at hand. aww you can hate me a bit more, dont you think?

KidRock
you make bob saget look like george clooney your so ugly!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.