Like what ive done with the place.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HooT
lol I love it already!

Osiris
wot nonsense is this?

forumcrew
yea seriously

HooT
When smith says Like what ive done with the place before the superbrawl.

JediHDM
the new trailer, or rather, the new interrogation, Smith asks Neo, "like what i've done with the place?"

spydar1982
I can't hear the stupid windows media file (DAMNNNN MACCSSSSS - **SHAKING FIST**) I can see it, but I need windows media 9 which only 8 is supported on mac..... sad sad is there an MOV file or and RM file???? smile

HooT
THen he says The rest of us is gonna watch cause we know im the one that beats you.

VenomVA
Which trailer is this...I wanna seeeeeeeeeeee sad

xcats5
i dont know but can some one tell us so i can watch it to

Korri
yeah funny smile

rysdigital
gonna ENJOY THE SHOW smile

Korri
evil cookie baking man!!

JediHDM
although its been posted a million times already:

http://todaytonight.com.au///media/679842.html

droopy1592
So some NEO ONE code got on smith and now there's two ones... NEO and SMITH.

That's the connection.

JediHDM
or Neo is the ONE and SMith is the ZERO, the YIN and YANG...

droopy1592
The kung and the fu.

Well, you've about nailed it Jedi. I didn't want to use an overused metaphor.

Korri
i said that...and everyone said i was nuts

dave123
hmmm, so if smith loses to neo, wouldnt the TRAZILLION BILLION (aprx figure) just join in afterwards? then what would neo do?

JediHDM
you are...JJ, Korri, we love ya...and Smith is not the ONE...only a PORTION of neos code got imprinted, and we think its the "affinity for disobedience"...

and it seems to me that the "trazillion billion" would either die or short, or something like that, cause Smith is supposed to win, either that, or neo just blows em all up with his mind...

Korri
Smiddy cant win..coz if he does i will take away his cookie baking kit and kick him exeptionally hard where it hurts

Sifer
That and the fact he can cause fluctuations in even the simplest of equations smile

Korri
still taking away baking kit...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.