Dress up as Marylin Manson

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

pablo007
There is no one more terrifying to some people than the antichrist superstar himself, Marilyn Manson, and now you too can be Marilyn Manson this Halloween. Inside is a look at the mask, which was individually hand crafted/painted and fabricated directly from Manson's actual face casting! Now you too can get your own protestors, get your friends parents to hate you and get the church to condemn you!

BackFire349
no thanks, I'm straight.

SaTsuJiN
lol.. backfire wants a cookie for being straight :P
Manson is cool hehe. very artistic too (^ ^; I still have yet to see 28 days later

P.S. the paintjob on that mask sucks lol, it probably says "made in taiwan" on the back or something

xblanex
Manson is super gay

BackFire349
Yep

Evil Dead
Does the mask come with a strap on dildo?....or is that sold seperately.

BackFire349
haha

grymlock
he's weird... and the song are suck!!

cheers mate!!

Treehuggerjanie
I LOVE MARILYN MANSON!i think his music is awesome

pablo007
His music I like but him I don't.

SaTsuJiN
Yeah I must admit he has an attitude about certain things that could use a change. I enjoy his artistry though (he's pretty damn good at painting/drawing as well as soundscaping)

a watercolor he did of his playboy g/f

BackFire
I'm gonna go move this to the off topic forum, this has nothing to do with horror movies.

DeNiro
it is all a act he isnt like that really i bet he just gets paid for acting like a werido and i like his music and he puts on a bad ass show

badkittykitty
"Dress up as Marylin Manson "

no thanks

Tex
MM trys to hard to be shocking! He's lost his edge.

slayer
I HateMarilyn Manson he used 2 give me night mares when i was like 8!

Noble Strong
this thread was on 666th page and was the 6th thread down before posting my reply
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f61/666/
because marilyn manson was the son of the devil.

RANDOM BUMPNESS

Kelly_LS
Originally posted by pablo007
There is no one more terrifying to some people than the antichrist superstar himself, Marilyn Manson, and now you too can be Marilyn Manson this Halloween. Inside is a look at the mask, which was individually hand crafted/painted and fabricated directly from Manson's actual face casting! Now you too can get your own protestors, get your friends parents to hate you and get the church to condemn you!
A. That looks nothing like Manson.
B. Manson, in my eyes, is sexy as hell, so anyone who could dress themselves up and look even remotely like Manson, I would hump.

Noble Strong
Originally posted by Kelly_LS
A. That looks nothing like Manson.
B. Manson, in my eyes, is sexy as hell, so anyone who could dress themselves up and look even remotely like Manson, I would hump.

my penis look like manson.

Kelly_LS
Originally posted by Noble Strong
my penis look like manson.
Your penis must be sexy. smile

ADarksideJedi
Originally posted by Pablo G

Not a fan at all.I am stright too.Good luck with dressing up through.,jm cool

Leo.M
Manson is a genius in his own twisted art. droolio

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PvhvsZSX88

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GOu9y4i5nL0

Darth Revan
Originally posted by Pablo G
His music I like but him I don't.

He's a terrible singer, but the concept behind what he does is pretty interesting.

He proves that people are more shocked by guys in clown makeup than by the fact that millions of kids are lonely and alienated to the point of being suicidal.

Scythe
Stupidest thread ever...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.