Agent Smith and Trinity

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

xcats5
Could Trinity been the mother of the matrix and had an affair with Smith when they were still in the matrix before they were reaslesed. Who do the people of Zion get there in the first place. roll eyes (sarcastic) wink sad Happy Dance rolling on floor laughing smokin' What going on with Trinity and Neo could be a replay of what happened with her and Smith

dragonpisces272
agent smith? And Trinity?? (shakes thought out of head) wacko

Korri
well y doesnt she just go back to her little cookie baker and leave me alone!! (sorry moment of short temper)

xcats5
She cant cook cookies as she is a machine in a human body

Korri
i was talking about Smiddy

clavis9495
That would make such a nice couple!!!

burlyman
laughing

forumcrew
i find this theory proposterus!

JediHDM
welcome to the group, forumcrew.

The Ones
TWINITRY wand SMWIT laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing laughing laughing big grin you have strange theories

dave123
i dont have a clue how you came up with that theory!

mindbugaling
shifty i wonder if smit is even able to... well, PERFORM? well if this is true than GO SMITHY!!! rock

audioheem
lol, 50000000 Smiths... 1 Trinity... you do the math.

mindbugaling
blink lol

The Omega
blink
Ehrm... at least it's a new idea... but aside from that...

BingaBonga
LMAO!!!!!!! you know it comforts me that there is sick minded people out there other than me, lol, go us

Korri
its Smiddy!! get it rite

agentwinter
Smith can perform. All one million and such of him. Smith is anatomically correct. He "insert four lettered word"s like he fights.
In the MTV award sketch for Matrix Reloaded, when Morpheus says he is having an orgy and machines will be involved, well he IS talking about Smith of course. smokin'

dragonpisces272
ick messed

Korri
yeah..

The Omega
Ehrm... The Oracle IS the mother of the Matrix. What in NEO's name is this thread about?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.