oh no, i think I'm getting sick

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BackFire349
Damn, this sucks. I just started feeling really groggy and sluggish. Plus my nose is stuffed up bad. I better be better on wed for my date.

Also, note to self - Don't eat taco bell when you are comming down with a cold,that's like mixing acid and lava...overkill..

LanceWindu
Dude, that sucks, get better.

BackFire349
Yeah, oh well, even if I'm still sick on wed, I'll just take some medicine and go on my date anyways.

Tired Hiker
backfire, i'm in the same boat. I never get sick, but I'm feeling the symtoms. Now days, i take Airborne if I'm feeling that way. It works most of the time. Take two, cheat. I'm going to do this right now. I am going to take four of the children airborne. Four children is the same as two adult.

BackFire349
ah, I have a headache too.

Tired Hiker
I have a hang over!

Tired Hiker
My rooomate just saw his first shooting star and he's tripping out. He has bad eye sight.

LanceWindu
I got a headache also BF.

That damn Boomerang, when it comes to a stop after the ride my head hit the head rest, but since I am so tall it was nothing but plastic on the base of my neck... OW!

BackFire349
ah, i know. I have that problem with alot of rides as well.

Tired Hiker
Damn, i need to calm down.

Treehuggerjanie
if you feel ill cos of a hangover,at least you had a decent time the night before.i got ill yesterday at school and my maths teacher shouted at me for nearly fainting in the lesson.UNFAIR!i cant help it if im ill!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.