i love Channel five!! (UK)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Korri
Its Matrix night this sunday on channel 5 WOHO!

theyre showing The Matrix for the 2nd this year and they have Decoded: The Making of Matrix Revolutions

AND APARENTLY QUESTOINS WILL BE ANSWERED SO WATCH IT!!

Plasma
'this sunday my life will be completed'
'what if they fail'
'they wont- there channel 5!'

Wicked i take it it starts at nine?

Korri
yup smile

JediHDM
somebody needs to write down what they say and post it for those of us not in ENgland...PLEASE!!!!

Korri
ok im gonna tape it anyway wink

dave123
yeah, i saw an advert for that really late, couldnt be bothered to post

i was like "reloaded on TV already, what the??? o........ its DECODed" :P

JediHDM
are you able to convert VHS to DVD...by any chance, or make a .MOV file to share with your compatriots...by any chance?

Sifer
I would, but I don't have any of the 3 TVs hooked up to any of the 4 machines - kinda sad really. But I DO have Sky+ which is basically a TIVO box. IF I get time, I will do it smile

Korri
i cant wait till sunday eek!

JediHDM
if you do, Sifer, i love you...you know, in that brotherly way...he, he, he...ok, im done.

Korri
Llaughing out loudL

i liked the advert for the matrix that they put on with the sterophonics on it

'its a new dawn its a new day its a new life for me...and im feelin good'

*bangs head of table* stop singing korri!!

JediHDM
on, dont, its nice *sits down and begins listening attentively*

Korri
stick out tongue i cant sing

burlyman
eek! c5 showed us ffoto before it was out on dvd

Korri
CH5 rules Happy Dance go channel five!!

forumcrew
ill be sure to be here to here all about it! damn you UK! in a good way though

spydar1982
Korri if you could tape that you would be the coolest person I know. So cool, that I would drive 500 miles south to LA, find a way to get close to Keanu, trap him in a big net, box him up, put some stamps on, and ship him right to your door!

Sifer> If Korri can't do that I hear you like drugs (?) I live in Berkeley, CA which in between Oakland (Alameda) and San Francisco. We are best known for our drugs and raves (hence where the WB's came to film that scene... coincedence?)

reallly jk or jj (whatever you prefer), but it would be awesome if you guys could hook us up.

Korri
i just said im taping it

Sifer
Just a certain sticky, smelly plant wink

Korri
no no ill do it sifer...its ok ill save u the bother angel

spydar1982
Ok Korri is doing. THANK YOU KORRI!!! Im on my way to Keanu's now. Sorry Sifer... yes and thats what I was refer-ing to (hahahahahhahahahhaha) even though I was joking. Word on the street is we have the best, but I wouldnt know about that... uhhh.. what was I saying.....

Korri
yes!!! eek! thanx!!

JediHDM
not a box, put him in a crate, like that guy who shipped himself cross country...

Korri
asylum seeker lol

burlyman
shifty pirate

Korri
laughing out loud

audioheem
This is what I get for never watching TV. Y'know I don't get it though, Channel Five has been around for like 5 years and I still can't get the reception properly in my room. sad Sucks. Korri I didn't know you lived in England/U.K. Bleh, anyway I'll have to watch it all fuzzy.

spydar1982
Jedi> YEahhhh thats what I meant crate just like that guy.... Check this out UK'ers (hahaha UK'ers...anyway...uhh) Yeah so this guy didn't have enough money to get home to see his parents, so he put himself in a crate and shipped himself to their doorstep. The postman noticed something was wrong once they made it to the parents house...

Plasma
''i liked the advert for the matrix that they put on with the sterophonics on it''- Korri

Wasnt it Muse that sang that?
Or am i being retarded- now im confused

AARRRRRGGGGHHHHH- Brain Anyourism!!!!!

The Ones
I AM ****IN WATCHIN IT WHEN IT AIRS. i am not watching "THE MATRIX" because i have seen it like 20000000000 times since 1999. instead im watching henry VIII *shudder* and that will finish at 11pm and then decoded then the animatrix double bill. first time im actully looking forward to sundays im taping it just incase the 0.1% chance i might fall asleep comes into play

Korri
Scotland

here is what theyre showing....

The Matrix
Decoded: The Making of Matrix Revolutions
Animatrix the 2nd resistance part I
Animatrix the 2nd resistance part II

eek! exciting guys!!!

vamos
england? getting something before the US? had to happen one day....

shame my girlfriend can't get channel 5.....

audioheem
Channel 5 is crappy. Someone explain to them they need to put out a better signal.

Korri
Llaughing out loudL it works ok for me

spydar1982
damn you guys dont even have cable or satellite.... wtf going on over there???

audioheem
What?

Korri
we scots r too poor laughing out loud

audioheem
I have Sky Digital, but as I said, meine vater hoggeth the TV

Korri
ur dad hogs the TV aswell...mine always puts it on Teletext when the good adverts r no miffed

audioheem
Good adverts? That's like an oxymoron to me... I don't really sit downstairs and watch TV anyway, I'm always here on my bed. Name me a good advert?

Korri
all the matrix ones laughing i flip channels when the ads r on incase a matrix one comes on....im so sad

audioheem
Oh, just download them?

Korri
nah...i have nothing else to do anyway

The Ones
all i do is watch tv, go on the net, sleep, eat, and play my playstation 3(<---- no spelling mistake)

Korri
all i do is.... oh maybe not a good idea to share that

burlyman
shifty

Korri
angel

The Ones
i know... HAVE SEX!!!! laughing out loud

Korri
huh?

forumcrew
please elaborate

Korri
yeah please do

burlyman
korri> you wont need to use your life size model as soon as he arrives
and at xmas when the second comes you can have twice the fun.... shifty

Korri
u make me sound like a ****

burlyman
no, your just neos angel angel

Korri
too true love

The Ones
yeah er ive just downloaded the matrix rev theratical trailer but cant find it to play it... please tell me how

dragonpisces272
where did you download it?

Korri
blink

The Ones
here, http://www.matrixology.com/revolutions/trailers/

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.