Who's Your Favorite Teacher?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

airangel429
Vote for your favorite teacher and talk about the TEACHERS here! big grin

airangel429
I put professor Lupin b/c he is the one who was most helpful with the students. They learned ALOT from him.

frootlooplucy
i put snape because... just because. coz hes cool, hehe.

airangel429
yeah he is

sadge
i put lupin but i wanted to put snape aswell

Phoenix
yeh, my faves are Lupin and Snape! Though I voted for Lupin

airangel429
Lupin definitely...who else could teach Neville to turn a boggart into Snape dressed as a grandma! big grin

Remuslupin
People, as my name goes, I regard Remus Lupin. He is the smartest person !!!!!!!!!!!!

raven guardia
I love lupin he is one of my fav hogwarts teahers!

raven guardia
Snape is my fav professor.............I also think snape should teach DA and continue to still teach potions. and take over dumbledore's postion as head master.......well I wanna what you think of snape. all comments are welcome smile

Red_Drake
Now I know where comes your evil manners, you must be a relative of snape or Draco laughing

raven guardia
yes...and you saying that is an honor I love draco (he is sooooo hot!) and snape is soooo cool!..............

SLYTHERIN ROCKS!!!!!

Remuslupin
Next thing you will say id that you want to kiss, Parky Pankinson

raven guardia
ah....no, I'm a girl...........i ONLY like guys!!!

PrefectRonnykin
yeah guys are hot *eyes ufocus and think of alex(inside joke)* hehe hum do di dum *snaps out of it* right well um snape yes well he had a tough child hood and um ... i think i'll go now buh bye

raven guardia
lol laughing out loud

PrefectRonnykin
i'm back hehe alex hehe

raven guardia
hey alex shes back laughing

PrefectRonnykin
he doesn't go on here so i can say anything

raven guardia
oh......okay smile big grin

PrefectRonnykin
hehehehehe

Vampiree
AT LAAAAAAAAAST!!!!! THE MOST AWESOME (read: the only awesome) HP CHARACTER!!!! I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE LUPIN!!! LUPIN IS MY MAN!!!

raven guardia
hehehehehehehehehehehe

IBTonks
i love snape, and i want him to teach DADA but i think makin him headmaster is goin a bit far!!!

Remuslupin
I personally, like myself Remus Lupin as the best proffessor at hogwarts. Harry does too!!!!!!!!

Alar
geez, thats a stupid question. Ur my fave! i am so in love wit Lupin and i dont care who knows it!!!!! laughing

Candy
lol the best of course umbridge wink *joke*
i reckon lupin... he makes interesting lessons, but i reckon gonagall would be okay too and flitwick, too.
and sum others too, like sprout 4 example.

Alar
erm... are all those an option? haha

Candy
i thiunk hes a good char, but not for dada woudl rem,ber hi to much at his old toime, and that (i reckon) the reason why he isnt allowed to teach it.

Safyah
i like Proffesor Lupin very much

*Danii*
I like Snape, I think he has a really interesting character. And its a shame that James was nasty to him in school!
Actually, maybe Lupin, he is definately the nicest teacher.
I don't know! I've never actually thought about it before! huh *thinks*

Alar
every1 think lupin coz we all know he's the best *glows with pride 4 my baby Lupin* he makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside...

*Danii*
Awww. Actually he'd be the best man at my wedding to Sirius!
(I don't care if he's dead!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!)

Alar
laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! i can just see u gettin married to sirius, and he's all green n rotten and makin all these zombie groans and... *bursts out laughin again*

u go girl, u see wot u want and u get it, ewwwwwwwwww think of the honeymoon!!!! ICK!!!

*goes for 5 hour bath, never clean never clean ahhhh!, scrubb scrubb, ahhhhh! mommy help!!!*

Tela<3sHaldir
Snape kicks @$$!!!

Vampiree
LUPIN!!!!! HE'S MINE!!! I LOVE HIM!!!!!!!! LUPIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

man... that's the moment when ye start to regret that ye got married miffed

raven guardia
thats a possiblity,......but I still think he would make a great dada teacher............snape is the coolest

hhhhr
i agree i also love snape but he can't be the headmaster

PrefectRonnykin
if snape was headmaster we would all be dead sad lol j/k harry ron and neville wouls be put to do house elf stuff but i don't care what he does to/with hermy-bish

Alar
hahahaha... i think its okay to have a secret relationship with a booky person, u know a character or summit. i do it all the time laughing

pixie1
lupin lupin lupin lupin lupin

Vampiree
lupin's SOOOOOOOOO mine ^^

raven guardia
I love dooby.............but krechers...no!..........I think hermione fancys them house elves....if ya know what i mean.

pixie1
i love snape also but hes not right for dada

raven guardia
I think he would be great at it,........although I'm a slytherin so I would naturaly think that.

pixie1
i think it would turn into the dark arts insted of defence against

raven guardia
that would good though. I think you should also learn some dark arts along with defending your self against them. (lol)...........I love snape.

pixie1
if he wanted it thet badley he would move to dumbstrang

raven guardia
Maybe I will teach dark arts at hogwarts(lol.....just jokeing). it would be fun though!

werewolverine
i did a luv test and me and lupin are 99% match so hands off

hhhhr
do you think snape would make a potion to cure lupin(the werewolf issue ) so he can come back and teach again?

*Georgina_A*
is there such a potion? and if so, how come he hasn't taken it yet? blink

hhhhr
well i thought maybe snape would acrually invent it

eezy45
laughing out loud did the book ever say someone would invent a potion?

GrumpyGrim
Yeah, RJL rules! I hope they do a good job of him in the movies, he's being played by that guy who was in DragonHeart. Hope he's good. I loooove werewolves!

LoneWolf
Lupin is THE BEST!!!!!!!!! He's my fave DatDA teacher.... Hell, he's the best teacher in Hogwarts!!! big grin

eezy45
yea the best ever big grin

hhhhr
well i didn't mean invent as inventing i ment as making( i was half sleep) and yes they talk about the potion being found

weegie
Read the thread 'is there a cure for lupin' cos iv found something in the second book about a charm that can stop someone being a werewolf. I told my friend and she decided to start a thread about it. So read it and tell me what you think!

werewolverine
lupin is and always ill be the BESt dude ever and seeing how im a werewolf there isn't a cure and in the 5th book in Sy Mungos Mr weasley intro's the family to the other patients, he says " that poor chap, bitten by a werewolf, no cure whatso ever" end quote

so there
HArry was there as well

weegie
So why is it mentioned in the book then. Why would J K say there is in one book and isnt in another. If she did it on purpose then maybe there is a charm to cure him but only lockheart knows about it and now hes lost his mind. But the wizard that did do the charm (he took credit for what other wizards had done) now dosn't remember, but the memory charm can be broken right?
But maybe J K didn't do it on purpose.
I dunno

princess_rinoa1
I like Dumbledore.... he really is the type of professor anyone would like.. And Professor Snape, too... the kind of a very secretive person..

bodeela
I really like Hagrid as a teacher... He seems to make learning fun...and dangerous, thats how it should be stick out tongue

Razul
I like Snape the most...

Elondra
Yeah I think Snape is coolsmileHe's my fave!

celestial_moon
4 an odd reason, i like mcgonagall and trelawny

Snape's friend
I like SNAPE --&gt; sexy
mcgonagall --&gt; she is consurd
hagrid --&gt; he do his best
Lupos --&gt; helps a lot and his lessons aren't boring
all the profs are cool

celestial_moon
all like all the original profs. and some new DADA teachers

eezy45
Lupin! And Harry&Hermy....

Orli'sElf7
sorry mates but snape takes it all!!! as our head of house he is the ultimate teacher ^_~. i must say i favor lupin also but he favored harry a little too mcuh stick out tongue lol

chris_47_2006
mcgonagall or sprout are the all time best teachers ever! GO MCHONAGALL!

Amy Black
I think Lupin is definitely the best!

celestial_moon
cant really choose

Orli'sElf7
agree 100% amy black!!!

megajoint
I like them all..u forgot prof.filtwick,he's also awesome

and who's the hot babe on the pic???

megajoint
but not the DADA teachers (except lupin of course)

demon_hunter_x
man your all wack its the centaur hes the coolest!!!anything that has four legs with more intelligence than a human is awesome

princess_rinoa1
Yeah... Professor Flitwick, i agree to you megajoint. And also, don't forget Dumbledore.... GO! GO! Dumblydore, oh.. Dumbledore...

And hey, im not a hot babe, im just a simple woman...

Phoenix
bump

frodo_dude
guys the best teacher of all sure is TREWLANY! rock

im not burlyman
I like Emma Watson smile

celestial_moon
random and off topic^ anyways, lupin. i cant really explain.

Howlin4Lupin
haha I put Lupin hes awseome!
I also really like hagrid and McGonigal is awesome in the 5th book!
But Lupin is my favorite for Varius Reasoning...!

SeptemberRain
My favorites are Lupin and Snape.

jeffer_wrote
Snape...because he is so unpredictable...and ONE WORD: ENIGMATIC!

Ashy
i agree

BlackHatDefect
I like Snape best..i don't know why..but he makes me feal....comfy???
Also,Lupin is cool too,hes the type of guy that makes you love to learn

azn_blue_angel
my favourtie is lupin, mcgonnagal and hagrid...but i voted for lupin (^_^)

Raventheonly
Snape.

orient_celts
Prof Lupin's my fave. He was most helpful to the students. smile

jeffer_wrote
and don't you think Severus Snape is your quintessential teach'? With that element of terror and, at the same time, comfort (he did save Harry a few times, y'know...smile )

and why do i sound like jumping to Snape's defense? it's not like lots of people hate him...heheh....wonder how he'll turn out in books 6 and 7...hmmm...i wouldn't have a prob if he turns out to be real evil after all...

grey werewolf
Possible...But not very likely. I vote for Lupin!!!

ladygrim
there is three there that i want to vote for ... sad umbridge .. lupin so i picked snape ...

poshtotty1987
I like Hagrid because...he helps harry, hermione and ron when they're in trouble allo of the time and he teaches his students about how to take care and use animals eg. Buckbeak the Hippogriff.
(posted by me sister!!)

Happy Dance Happy Dance

N_Tonks_Asa
Professor Remus John Lupin!!!!! I love love love him. I so would date him if he were my age. (14) Heck, I would date him now! And legally he is 44 b/c he was born in 1960. Oh I so luv him.

vaya_the_elf
Hagrid. He is just cool.
Also Lupin. Very good teacher, and was very friendly to.

charmedFairy
i put lupin but i also like mcgonagall and hagrid and snape happy

vaya_the_elf
sounds like you like most of them

meel
snape ... he is very smart..inteligent..but he is scary!
and Lupin ! of course!!!
and... Trelawney! she is funny! =D i like her!

lilsis
above all the other teachers i like snape the best but aside from him i also like lupin mcgonagall flitwick.....& i like trelawney also but thas just b/c i think emma thompson is kool wink

dark1365
Why do you all like Snape? You're all nuts!

lilsis
B/C HES AWESOME eek!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v219/lilsis_slytherin_seeker/slytherin.gif

lilsis
^^HE LIKES TO DRINK! wink

charmedFairy
yea but i stil put lupin

BOPRecruit 16
whose professor grubbly-plank and what does he/she teach? blink i voted for remus. he was tah bomb! cool rock

Sirius766
Prof grubbly-plank(she) filled in 4 hagrid!! smart Happy Dance Happy Dance

Sirius766
Hagrid's a way better teacher though!!!! laughing out loud Happy Dance Happy Dance

lilsis
eh... he has a kool line of interests but i dont really think hes that good of a teacher

DracosKitten
Remus Lupin cause he is cute and actually teaches the other students. big grin

Heather 29
I chose professor Mcgonnagol, I think turning annimal into water goblets would be a neat thing to learn & do. She was one of the teachers that knew all about the chamber of secrets.
I think she is a cool teacher

ladygrim
Snape wink

Maikahyandowen
Lupin!

TheSun
Umbridge.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.